Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Earlier in game when I asked JIF if he targeted someone, you said he shouldn't say... now, you want me to say?

At that point, he could've been blocked. Or someone could've voted differently based on what he said. Or any number of things.

I assume you put in your kill. You said it had to be submitted by the end of N1. It couldn't be blocked. By letting us know that one of those kills was yours, we'd have an explanation for the third NK - although Hess might be onto something, that CTM might've targeted scum and killed himself.

BTW, I'm going to role reveal now, since the cult leader is dead.

I'm the Sandman. I can put any player to sleep at night, which means that no night actions targeting them go through, and their own actions are blocked.

I'm role revealing now because I targeted I28 nights 1 and 2. I targeted him Night 1 to block his vig kill (that's why I kept urging him to take the shot - I knew I could block it). I targeted him Night 2 because: (a) I thought he was lying about the rooms he was safe in (since if he really was safe in the Library, he'd have stayed quiet to draw the kill, not admitted to being safe and taunting me about "failing" to get him to a room where he was vulnerable) - so just in case, I made sure he couldn't be killed; and (B) knowing there was a cult leader in the game, I wanted to make sure I28 couldn't be recruited.

I'm revealing now because everyone needs to know that I28 could not have been cult recruited. I targeted him both night 1 and night 2 - so no recruit on him could have gone through. He is still a confirmed townie.

Can't die without putting that info out there; now that the cult leader is dead, I don't have to worry about him snapping up I28 once I'm gone.

I can't target myself, btw.

The person I did target with my one shot has not died yet. I am not going to say who it is, because the death scenes do not distinguish between whether people are killed by vig, SK, scum or whatever... IF the person I targeted comes up dead, I will say so. For now, I'll keep it to myself.

At that point, he could've been blocked. Or someone could've voted differently based on what he said. Or any number of things.

I assume you put in your kill. You said it had to be submitted by the end of N1. It couldn't be blocked. By letting us know that one of those kills was yours, we'd have an explanation for the third NK - although Hess might be onto something, that CTM might've targeted scum and killed himself.

Who said it couldn't be blocked... I never said that? Where did you draw that conclusion from?

When Doggin asked Lily about the A, B, C options - I'm pretty sure she said "A" that a "roleblocker," which is essentially what this sandman role is, could block my action. There really aren't any holes in what Doggin is saying here.

Who said it couldn't be blocked... I never said that? Where did you draw that conclusion from?

When Doggin asked Lily about the A, B, C options - I'm pretty sure she said "A" that a "roleblocker," which is essentially what this sandman role is, could block my action. There really aren't any holes in what Doggin is saying here.

For this games purposes with the multiple vigs this "Sandman" role sounds more likely for scum, no?

I asked if you wanted to lay claim before Doggin claimed to block you. At the time of my question, I figured your kill was in from N1, and could no longer be blocked if you told us now.

That distinguishes it from when I suggested that JiF shouldn't say who he'd target, so that he wouldn't be blocked based on that choice.

Likely target, but unlikely to've been converted if he's actually offering us up non-cult scum here.

that's actually a good point. given their meager #'s, (an army of 1 in all likelyhood), they'd want to keep killing roles alive to take out townies.

I asked if you wanted to lay claim before Doggin claimed to block you. At the time of my question, I figured your kill was in from N1, and could no longer be blocked if you told us now.

That distinguishes it from when I suggested that JiF shouldn't say who he'd target, so that he wouldn't be blocked based on that choice.

The way I understand it, I had one night action to submit (technically I didn't have to wait until night, I could have done it anytime before the end of N1) but I did submit it N1. If he roleblocked me on N1, then I can only assume that night action of the submission was never counted - therefore blocking my one shot, and preventing my kill from ever happening?

I'm not sure if this is how it would work semantically, but this is what makes the most sense to me. So he basically didn't block the kill, but rather the name submission...

The way I understand it, I had one night action to submit (technically I didn't have to wait until night, I could have done it anytime before the end of N1) but I did submit it N1. If he roleblocked me on N1, then I can only assume that night action of the submission was never counted - therefore blocking my one shot, and preventing my kill from ever happening?

I'm not sure if this is how it would work semantically, but this is what makes the most sense to me. So he basically didn't block the kill, but rather the name submission...

If he's to be believed, he blocked your night action, thus blocking your kill.

I was looking for an explanation for the 3rd NK when I asked you. That's all. Like I said, I think Hess might've hit on it. Don't know why you'd still want to keep the name to yourself -don't see it effecting the game either way- but that's your business.

In case anyone else is losing track:

Player List

1. Vicious

2. Slats

3. Pac

4. Brett

5. SMC - Identified as scum by Jetscode *********************

6. I28 - Claimed Angry Mob & Partial Bulletproof, details confirmed by JiF, could not have been recruited by cult

7. JiF - Townie, Angry Mob, Lynched Day 1

8. JVOR

9. DanX

10. Bleedin' Green

11. Hess

12. Sharrow - Scum, Lynched Day 2

13. SenorGato - Townie, Angry Mob, Killed N2

14. Jetsfan80

15. Song Roleless Townie, Killed N1

16. Wombat Townie, Conversion Checker, Killed N1

17. Jetscode - Claimed Cop (valid until proven otherwise, likely conversion target)

18. Crusher/SMC *********************

19. AVM - Roleless Townie, Killed N2

20. Verbal

21. CTM - Cult Leader, Killed N2

22. Doggin

There are 15 players still alive, so SMC is toast

#23. Barmacal is not on your list.

#5. SMC was the first death of the game, killed in the kitchen by the room event.

#18. Crusher/SMC is the one that has been identified as scum by Jetscode on this day phase.

You guys are starting to confuse ME and I wrote this game! If he is blocked when he actually takes the shot, it won't go through.

I'm waiting on something that I can't discuss before posting the scene. Sorry to keep you all waiting.

If he's to be believed, he blocked your night action, thus blocking your kill.

I was looking for an explanation for the 3rd NK when I asked you. That's all. Like I said, I think Hess might've hit on it. Don't know why you'd still want to keep the name to yourself -don't see it effecting the game either way- but that's your business.

Because the only person asking for the name, seems like a good bet for scum...

Would anyone else care to know the name?

You guys are starting to confuse ME and I wrote this game! If he is blocked when he actually takes the shot, it won't go through.

I'm waiting on something that I can't discuss before posting the scene. Sorry to keep you all waiting.

Must have been a trigger somewhere in teh speed lynch huh?

Because the only person asking for the name, seems like a good bet for scum...

Would anyone else care to know the name?

Haha!

I almost can't wait to die in this game...

The name is completely useless at this point, I'm not asking. Just commenting on you keeping it to yourself for no reason. Would've been good to know if you had been responsible for one of the three NK's last night. Now that we know you're not, and that you were probably blocked, who cares?

Haha!

I almost can't wait to die in this game...

The name is completely useless at this point, I'm not asking. Just commenting on you keeping it to yourself for no reason. Would've been good to know if you had been responsible for one of the three NK's last night. Now that we know you're not, and that you were probably blocked, who cares?

You must... you can't seem to let it go.

VOTE: SMC

That said, if the cop hadn't come up with SMC I'd be voting for Slats for seeming to avoid Doggin's questions. Pretty scummy to me.

That Doggin is some pied fvcking piper. I didn't dodge a damn thing. Ask me anything. I have absolutely nothing to hide.

There was a trigger and we have to get to that before day can end. It all happened so fast....

Doggin and Slats are plaiyng billiards. Each of you please choose a number (a ball) between 1-15. The closest to random.org's number wins the game and the prize.

What are you talking about? She said she's waiting on something. You don't think a trigger was pulled?

According to the role, and what I already told you guys, my kill will go through on a "random night."

So I'm not sure how a lynch train would have anything to do with my shot. I don't know what she's waiting on... but its a waste of time to speculate.

My assumption is that my shot, if it goes through, will be announced with the other kills that take place at night and kicking off a new day phase. We are about to kick off a night phase.

There was a trigger and we have to get to that before day can end. It all happened so fast....

Doggin and Slats are plaiyng billiards. Each of you please choose a number (a ball) between 1-15. The closest to random.org's number wins the game and the prize.

Can I haz prize?

Doggin and Slats only, right?

According to the role, and what I already told you guys, my kill will go through on a "random night."

So I'm not sure how a lynch train would have anything to do with my shot. I don't know what she's waiting on... but its a waste of time to speculate.

My assumption is that my shot, if it goes through, will be announced with the other kills that take place at night and kicking off a new day phase. We are about to kick off a night phase.

FYI nobody cares about your shot anymore. Guess a number and I'll take an apology while you're at.

Archived