Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never said it did you pompous monkey a$$. I replied to Lily about the wait was bc a trigger or something then you're replying about what am I talking about? and then about your night actions blah blah...

Kneel before ZOD... and shut the **** up!!!!

I really did almost forget the trigger. You guys set a faster pace than I'm used to modding. MUCH faster. As soon as we hear from Doggin, it can be night again. I suspect that won't be until I get up tomorrow, though.

Kneel before ZOD... and shut the **** up!!!!

I28- sorry Hess, you're right. I realize now you weren't even talking about me. Man, I'm feel like such a giant douchebag.

Hess- no problem integ. It's cool. I know it's not your fault. You were probably born this way. We all understand, really.

I28- sorry Hess, you're right. I realize now you weren't even talking about me. Man, I'm feel like such a giant douchebag.

Hess- no problem integ. It's cool. I know it's not your fault. You were probably born this way. We all understand, really.

Oh God... please don't vag out on me here Hess... not you man... NOT YOU!!!!!

Haha!

Don't hold your breath!

You are starting to embarrass yourself Slats...

cry-baby1.jpg

What the fvck does this have anything to do with? I'm not asking for, nor am I interested in, an apology from you.

I think you're a myopic idiot, and I think it's funny. I'm not crying over anything. I'm gonna laugh my a$$ off when you eventually lynch me, just like the scum is laughing their asses off at you now.

Archived