Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the fvck does this have anything to do with? I'm not asking for, nor am I interested in, an apology from you.

I think you're a myopic idiot, and I think it's funny. I'm not crying over anything. I'm gonna laugh my a$$ off when you eventually lynch me, just like the scum is laughing their asses off at you now.

Hahahahahhahahahahahhahaha... you need to get your bullsh*t straight you hippie doosh... ALL GAME LONG you have accused me of FOS'ing and VOTING everyone and everything, I believe you quipped about it being like "monkey bucksh*t" or something equally as amusing to the 60 and over crowd.

Now I'm myopic because I think you are a dipsh*t?

Let's talk about "myopic" Slats... who coasted through D1 by arguing with me about quality of game play and not much more, beyond opining about how you "don't make lists on D1" and then you've coasted through the last 2 days doing little more than perpetuating your lecture about game play quality with me... sounding more like a clown with each post.

So, explain to me how you've helped the town... since you are the great player and all.... where have you contributed anything for that matter to the pro-town agenda? All you seem capable of doing is distracting me, a claimed/confirmed townie, from scumhunting... by trying to tell me I suck at the mafia, an opinion I couldn't care less about.

If you get lynched, it won't be me who does it... it'll be the majority... and you'll have earned it with the way you've played.

Hahahahahhahahahahahhahaha... you need to get your bullsh*t straight you hippie doosh... ALL GAME LONG you have accused me of FOS'ing and VOTING everyone and everything, I believe you quipped about it being like "monkey bucksh*t" or something equally as amusing to the 60 and over crowd.

Let's talk about "myopic" Slats... who coasted through D1 by arguing with me about quality of game play and not much more, beyond opining about how you "don't make lists on D1" and then you've coasted through the last 2 days doing little more than perpetuating your lecture about game play quality with me... sounding more like a clown with each post.

So, explain to me how you've helped the town... since you are the great player and all.... where have you contributed anything for that matter to the pro-town agenda? All you seem capable of doing is distracting me, a claimed/confirmed townie, from scumhunting... by trying to tell me I suck at the mafia, an opinion I couldn't care less about.

If you get lynched, it won't be me who does it... it'll be the majority... and you'll have earned it with the way you've played.

Anrgy monkey.

All game long consists of one game day. And you admitted you were playing even more stupid and sh*t-flinging than usual.

We've had investigations to work with the last two.

Obviously you care. My posts have been in response to yours, I haven't started anything. Asked you if you were responsible for one of the deaths last night, and you tried to make it into something else. You're the distraction. You jump up and down, yell and scream, do your name-calling BS - that's all just part of the game....

I moved on from you, but you keep coming back. You and the incredible Doggin will lead a lynch on me next day phase based on nothing but different strategic POV's (with Doggin), and an insane obsession (with you).

Can't wait 'til you read the scum's QT. You'll notice two things:

1.) I didn't post in there, and

2.) They appreciate what an idiot you are.

Anrgy monkey.

Not at all... more like disappointed. I moved past Slats in D2 as a potential scum, but Slatsy has played terribly... and hasn't moved past his need to preach to me about good/bad play. If he is town, he hasn't lifted a finger to help the town... and him daring me to kill him, and now daring me to pursue a lynch of him serves as nothing more than a scummy wifom, drenched in his preachy bullsh*t about how bad a player I am.

Daring me to come after him, when I am a confirmed townie, serves no pro-town purpose.

All game long consists of one game day. And you admitted you were playing even more stupid and sh*t-flinging than usual.

We've had investigations to work with the last two.

Yes, and despite those investigations, many of us have continued to discuss player actions and potential scum... while you've focused on lecturing me.

Obviously you care. My posts have been in response to yours, I haven't started anything. Asked you if you were responsible for one of the deaths last night, and you tried to make it into something else. You're the distraction. You jump up and down, yell and scream, do your name-calling BS - that's all just part of the game....

I moved on from you, but you keep coming back. You and the incredible Doggin will lead a lynch on me next day phase based on nothing but different strategic POV's (with Doggin), and an insane obsession (with you).

Can't wait 'til you read the scum's QT. You'll notice two things:

1.) I didn't post in there, and

2.) They appreciate what an idiot you are.

Bullsh*t hippie... you started this pissing match. You always do with your condescending gab about game play, always. I'm happy to spar with you... though I think this game you over-played your hand and have gotten far too sucked in. Here you are insinuating once again that a confirmed townie is scum. I'm not leading a lynch on you tomorrow, but you can write whatever story you want...

I like this twist you've added here, basically saying what I've said about you... back to me.

All game you say I am spraying my monkey bucksh*t, voting and listing too many people... but now I'm myopic.

All game you've avoided game play in lieu of telling me I'm a bad player, no doubt to elicit a "crazy monkey" reaction, bordering on obsession... but now I'm the one obsessed?

At that point, he could've been blocked. Or someone could've voted differently based on what he said. Or any number of things.

I assume you put in your kill. You said it had to be submitted by the end of N1. It couldn't be blocked. By letting us know that one of those kills was yours, we'd have an explanation for the third NK - although Hess might be onto something, that CTM might've targeted scum and killed himself.

His kill was blocked. By me.

Yes, and despite those investigations, many of us have continued to discuss player actions and potential scum... while you've focused on lecturing me.

Bullsh*t hippie... you started this pissing match. You always do with your condescending gab about game play, always. I'm happy to spar with you... though I think this game you over-played your hand and have gotten far too sucked in. Here you are insinuating once again that a confirmed townie is scum. I'm not leading a lynch on you tomorrow, but you can write whatever story you want...

I like this twist you've added here, basically saying what I've said about you... back to me.

All game you say I am spraying my monkey bucksh*t, voting and listing too many people... but now I'm myopic.

All game you've avoided game play in lieu of telling me I'm a bad player, no doubt to elicit a "crazy monkey" reaction, bordering on obsession... but now I'm the one obsessed?

No I'm not. I'm talking about you reading the QT after the game. But you've already made up your mind, so you read what you want to read into everything.

Make your case against me. Go ahead. Base it on my posts, and not your hurt feelings. I look forward to it. I'll answer every question, and every charge.

Eh? How so? If Jetscode is cult, he needs both mafia and town dead.

Then how did he get an investigation last night?

His kill was blocked. By me.

Now you've missed the point. I expect that from the monkey, not from you.

At the time I didn't want JiF to announce his shot, he could've been blocked. Two days later when I'm asking the chimp about his shot (before you announced you blocked it) it couldn't've been blocked because the action had already been recorded.

No I'm not. I'm talking about you reading the QT after the game. But you've already made up your mind, so you read what you want to read into everything.

Make your case against me. Go ahead. Base it on my posts, and not your hurt feelings. I look forward to it. I'll answer every question, and every charge.

You have yet to address his charge that you're a hippie.

Updated

Player List

1. Vicious

2. Slats

3. Pac

4. Brett

5. SMC - Roleless Townie, killed by kitchen event

6. I28 - Claimed Angry Mob & Partial Bulletproof, details confirmed by JiF, could not have been recruited by cult

7. JiF - Townie, Angry Mob, Lynched Day 1

8. JVOR

9. DanX

10. Bleedin' Green

11. Hess

12. Sharrow - Scum, Lynched Day 2

13. SenorGato - Townie, Angry Mob, Killed N2

14. Jetsfan80

15. Song Roleless Townie, Killed N1

16. Wombat Townie, Conversion Checker, Killed N1

17. Jetscode - Claimed Cop (valid until proven otherwise, likely conversion target)

18. Crusher/SMC - Hammered, ID'd as scum by Jetscode. We'll see

19. AVM - Roleless Townie, Killed N2

20. Verbal

21. CTM - Cult Leader, Killed N2

22. Doggin

23. Barm

Updated

Player List

1. Vicious

2. Slats

3. Pac

4. Brett

5. SMC - Roleless Townie, killed by kitchen event

6. I28 - Claimed Angry Mob & Partial Bulletproof, details confirmed by JiF, could not have been recruited by cult

7. JiF - Townie, Angry Mob, Lynched Day 1

8. JVOR

9. DanX

10. Bleedin' Green

11. Hess

12. Sharrow - Scum, Lynched Day 2

13. SenorGato - Townie, Angry Mob, Killed N2

14. Jetsfan80

15. Song Roleless Townie, Killed N1

16. Wombat Townie, Conversion Checker, Killed N1

17. Jetscode - Claimed Cop (valid until proven otherwise, likely conversion target)

18. Crusher/SMC - Hammered, ID'd as scum by Jetscode. We'll see

19. AVM - Roleless Townie, Killed N2

20. Verbal

21. CTM - Cult Leader, Killed N2

22. Doggin

23. Barm

Yay I'm still alive.

Skimming? I'm too good to skim thru?

I love the slats, you're too good a player arguments. Hopefully, I'll go back to being underrated after I'm revealed as town in this game - a guaranteed result, as long as there's no one left in the game who can recruit (my current belief).

Didn't like Doggin directing the cop when I28 and JiF had identical reveals, didn't like him directing the "real cop" to investigate the "fake" one. I missed one post where he said JiF's death would exonerate I28, but that hardly constitutes skimming. Or, it's only skimming because Doggin says it is.

A vig might kill me tonight, but scum won't. So I'll be a target of interest next day phase. Put your own case together. It'll be a good exercise for you. Especially when you put in all that work and I flip town! laugh.gif

Well, based on earlier play I also thought you were pretty scummy. Just your overall attitude seemed off. Your defense of late actually makes me kind of question whether I am right about that, but not to the point where I would refuse voting you because I think you're town. You're smart enough to pull together a good defense. Call it the price of being good.

For right now i'd put you about #3 for me. Pac and Verbal are kind of up there for me right now, but I admit i'm not as plugged into this game as I usually am. Verbal mostly because at this point he's one of the few players I have a solid grasp on and it's pretty far into the game. I know Jetscode and Vicious have played a hero type role for us, but i'd be cautious becuase they're both also logical cult candidates.

Then how did he get an investigation last night?

In games I've played and modded, becoming cult doesn't strip you of your role. Just changes your alignment. Pretty sure Lily would play that the same way.

Now you've missed the point. I expect that from the monkey, not from you.

At the time I didn't want JiF to announce his shot, he could've been blocked. Two days later when I'm asking the chimp about his shot (before you announced you blocked it) it couldn't've been blocked because the action had already been recorded.

Yeah, saw your explanation later. Didn't read that way to me, but if that's what you meant, it makes perfect sense (and there's no real reason for you to have meant it the other way).

slats is pretty adamant as town, even going so far as making the somewhat emotional remark that I28 will look like an idiot when he flips town. What's unique about that is slats doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who would make a preemptive "told you so" without it being true.

Could this be something cornered scum would say or is slats a legit townie? I'm not sure.

Morning had an interesting turn of events. In addition to the three bodies you found, Jetscode announced that he had a successful investigation. “I was watching SMC last night, and he went into AVM’s room. He’s a killer! I’m sure of it.” You quickly voted to kill SMC, sure that he was a killer. SMC didn’t wait for the final vote, but pulled a vial out of his pocket and swallowed the contents.

SMC, Lord Indigo, Mafia, was killed with poison.

It is now night. You have 22 hours to submit your night actions. Deadline 8PM MST/ 10 PM EST

Please vote for a room to spend the next day in.

Oh, and Doggin won. It was 9.

slats is pretty adamant as town, even going so far as making the somewhat emotional remark that I28 will look like an idiot when he flips town. What's unique about that is slats doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who would make a preemptive "told you so" without it being true.

Could this be something cornered scum would say or is slats a legit townie? I'm not sure.

To me, skimming or inconsistencies aside, his last posts are pinging me with a tone that a townie usually has. But Slats is a tricky fellow so I'm on guard.

In games I've played and modded, becoming cult doesn't strip you of your role. Just changes your alignment. Pretty sure Lily would play that the same way.

I don't think we've done that here. I thought roles were erased in any of the conversion games I've played.

Morning had an interesting turn of events. In addition to the three bodies you found, Jetscode announced that he had a successful investigation. “I was watching SMC last night, and he went into AVM’s room. He’s a killer! I’m sure of it.” You quickly voted to kill SMC, sure that he was a killer. SMC didn’t wait for the final vote, but pulled a vial out of his pocket and swallowed the contents.

SMC, Lord Indigo, Mafia, was killed with poison.

It is now night. You have 22 hours to submit your night actions. Deadline 8PM MST/ 10 PM EST

Please vote for a room to spend the next day in.

Oh, and Doggin won. It was 9.

Well, that's good and bad news.

vote: Conservatory

I want to see what Pac's smoking in there.

he's been adamant that you won't find him in the scum chat... doesn't mean he can't be in the cult chat.

Well, that's good and bad news.

vote: Conservatory

I want to see what Pac's smoking in there.

there you go brother... I don't smoke anymore either but we'll spark up for ol' times sake. Bring the whippits.

Vote

El Conservatorio

Archived