Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

Hess, the only thing he seems convinced of is that he needs to use the game as a platform to critique how other people play it.

The more he yammers on about it, the less I respect his own ability to play. He has barely contributed game content - so he's chosen to sink his teeth into me as a diversionary tactic of some sort, maybe he's town trying to keep himself on the heat seat so as not to draw NK's or conversion's (which is a good plan if town) OR he just sucks, and we'll find out in the end. Either way, the constant carrying on about who is good at this game is juvenile, I pretty much high five everyone equally at the end - no reason to do anything other than that - dubbing people "mafia savants" is pathetic.

I can agree with this. Chances are you're most likely town, even moreso that JC imo. JC still could have been converted, same with Vic. We don't know when the conversions took place, Night beginning N1 or during the day and we don't know how many. If we are to believe Doggin as town SM the chances of you town still look good. But I still wouldn't go as far to say you're 100% confirmed. And definitely not JC. Also, there's still a small chance that conventional roles like cop, doc maaaay not be in this game. Could be the "convertion checker" (lol) was the closest thing to our cop. (especially since the two scum dead were roleless but it was like it didn't even need to be mentioned in their death scene. JC could be running a gambit (maybe scum have/had an idea there was no cop/doc), although those chances seem small at this point. Just saying, the possibilities are still endless. Also even with (he enjoys) CocksinTheMouth dead there's still a chance that there is a secondary CL who took his place. Although most of these scenerios are unlikely I'm just saying we shouldn't rule them out.

Is there an attic in this house btw? There's usually treasure maps in attics.

VOTE: Attic

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did not say it was my final, but at the time there were 3 rooms being kicked about all of which were safe. Including VOTE STUDY

What makes me worry about this is...what if the monkey is scum and he's giving us the opposite rooms where he's safe. Just a major conspiracy theory to throw out there. Why do we care about keeping him safe during the day when he not even really a suspect. What do we think could happen to him during the day besides a lynch?

I can agree with this. Chances are you're most likely town, even moreso that JC imo. JC still could have been converted, same with Vic. We don't know when the conversions took place, Night beginning N1 or during the day and we don't know how many. If we are to believe Doggin as town SM the chances of you town still look good. But I still wouldn't go as far to say you're 100% confirmed. And definitely not JC. Also, there's still a small chance that conventional roles like cop, doc maaaay not be in this game. Could be the "convertion checker" (lol) was the closest thing to our cop. (especially since the two scum dead were roleless but it was like it didn't even need to be mentioned in their death scene. JC could be running a gambit (maybe scum have/had an idea there was no cop/doc), although those chances seem small at this point. Just saying, the possibilities are still endless. Also even with (he enjoys) CocksinTheMouth dead there's still a chance that there is a secondary CL who took his place. Although most of these scenerios are unlikely I'm just saying we shouldn't rule them out.

Is there an attic in this house btw? There's usually treasure maps in attics.

VOTE: Attic

I agree, gotta keep an open mind about the setup and powers out there. The way Jetscode is playing cop is like a fat kid ratting out his buddies for stealing cookies when he has chocolate all over his mouth. I will seriously lol if he's straight up cop and has been playing it this way. Still, gotta keep him alive while he's still useful for now.

Pretty much everyone is a cult candidate. But i'd hope that the cult leader being dead at the least stops it from converting. Would be pretty overpowering if it didn't stop it. I mean, town would really have no way to combat it unless conversion is either percentage based or conversion is stymied with the cult leader dying or some other restriction to it.

What makes me worry about this is...what if the monkey is scum and he's giving us the opposite rooms where he's safe. Just a major conspiracy theory to throw out there. Why do we care about keeping him safe during the day when he not even really a suspect. What do we think could happen to him during the day besides a lynch?

Sorry, so thinking through this are we still in the same room at night? @Monkey are you still bulletproof at night given your safe rooms...does it carry over? I just don't get why we need to pick the rooms he's safe in if we're to believe he's town.

Rooms don't keep me safe during the day Hess, nothing does. The room we spend the day in, determines whether my bulletproof is in effect the following night. I've explained this is full detail.

Ponder what you want, but try getting the facts straight as you do it.

Rooms don't keep me safe during the day Hess, nothing does. The room we spend the day in, determines whether my bulletproof is in effect the following night. I've explained this is full detail.

Ponder what you want, but try getting the facts straight as you do it.

Oh. Sorry I didn't memorize your powers. I feel better about this though. I was worried if you were day bulletproof what that could mean for the town down the stretch.

Gotcha. I agree with that. I guess he still hasn't been convinced that you're 100% confirmed.

I think he's almost certainly town, I just think he's an idiot.

I think Doggin is probably town, too, but his style of play where only he knows the right way to go about things definitely rubs me the wrong way at times. The fact that he's riding the chimp's shoulders like some sort of internet Master-Blaster doesn't entirely sit well with me, either.

I feltgood on him as scum. I'm inclined to lunch i28 or doggin to we which is scum. Don't buy that they're both innocent.

Uh, what? Me and I28? Do you mean me or Slats? That I could see making sense, given our back and forth (though having Slats flip town won't really tell you anything new about my alignment, and having me flip town won't tell you anything new about his). But me and I28? Why do you say we can't share a town alignment?

I think Doggin is probably town, too, but his style of play where only he knows the right way to go about things definitely rubs me the wrong way at times. The fact that he's riding the chimp's shoulders like some sort of internet Master-Blaster doesn't entirely sit well with me, either.

My way isn't the only right way. But it's the way that makes the most sense to me (obviously, or it wouldn't be my way), so that's where I'll argue from.

Right now, the thing that's got me most concerned with you is your attack on me N2; it was poorly constructed - accused me of things I obviously wasn't doing (including coming after you in reliance on Sharrow).

And for all your claim, now, that it's just about strategy differences between us, and that you don't like my "style of play" that "my way is the only right way" (which basically says "ok, well, two townies can reasonably disagree about whether the "real cop" investigating JC would make sense"), you were pretty adamant and aggressive N2 that "my way" was actually scummy, and a waste.

All in all, you're reading to me like scum who overextended, realized they overextended, and is trying to pull back. I may be wrong, but at worst, I'm 99% sure you're roleless, so if we lynch you and you flip town, it won't be too devastating - and if you really are town, you won't be claiming "real cop" or "doc" or anything like that.

My way isn't the only right way. But it's the way that makes the most sense to me (obviously, or it wouldn't be my way), so that's where I'll argue from.

Right now, the thing that's got me most concerned with you is your attack on me N2; it was poorly constructed - accused me of things I obviously wasn't doing (including coming after you in reliance on Sharrow).

And for all your claim, now, that it's just about strategy differences between us, and that you don't like my "style of play" that "my way is the only right way" (which basically says "ok, well, two townies can reasonably disagree about whether the "real cop" investigating JC would make sense"), you were pretty adamant and aggressive N2 that "my way" was actually scummy, and a waste.

All in all, you're reading to me like scum who overextended, realized they overextended, and is trying to pull back. I may be wrong, but at worst, I'm 99% sure you're roleless, so if we lynch you and you flip town, it won't be too devastating - and if you really are town, you won't be claiming "real cop" or "doc" or anything like that.

And you're coming across like a guy who knows I'm innocent, but wants to lynch me instead of scum anyway.

But whatever. My "attack" on you wasn't designed to be constructed like anything, just a nighttime rub to see your reaction. I definitely don't like your attempts to direct the cop, town or not.

We'll see what the daytime brings. I'm picking my kids up for the afternoon/dinner around 3pm. Me, and the the townies who'll see me flip town, would probably prefer that you don't lynch me without letting me defend every rational argument that comes my way. I'll probably be dropping them back home after 8pm. We've had a couple investigation based speed lynches two days in a row now, and no real new information (the real info comes in the voting) as a result. Another speed lynch that wasn't based on an investigation today would be very foolish. I'm hoping there are actual cases made today, and that they can be thoroughly discussed. Town needs new info.

Uh, what? Me and I28? Do you mean me or Slats? That I could see making sense, given our back and forth (though having Slats flip town won't really tell you anything new about my alignment, and having me flip town won't tell you anything new about his). But me and I28? Why do you say we can't share a town alignment?

Sorry yes that is what I meant. Was posting from my phone on the way to work but I'm in now.

You two are either trying to pull a fast one of us or the other is trying to get the other killed. I'm not diminishing your reveal mainly on the fact that lily's game has been a little crazier, but I know how much you love to make up roles and win "flashy"

Sorry yes that is what I meant. Was posting from my phone on the way to work but I'm in now.

You two are either trying to pull a fast one of us or the other is trying to get the other killed. I'm not diminishing your reveal mainly on the fact that lily's game has been a little crazier, but I know how much you love to make up roles and win "flashy"

I wasn't looking for a Doggin showdown today, but I did find his reveal interesting for one specific, personal reason - and that's because he described himself as the Sandman, and the role I was given by Lily is that of Dr. Sand. Seemed a little curious to me.

Tells us more about your feelings... :rolleyes:

And you're coming across like a guy who knows I'm innocent, but wants to lynch me instead of scum anyway.

But whatever. My "attack" on you wasn't designed to be constructed like anything, just a nighttime rub to see your reaction. I definitely don't like your attempts to direct the cop, town or not.

What you do at night with Doggin is none of our business.

Another speed lynch that wasn't based on an investigation today would be very foolish. I'm hoping there are actual cases made today, and that they can be thoroughly discussed. Town needs new info.

This I agree with completely... and would love to see you offer a case other than you think I'm an idiot.

I wasn't looking for a Doggin showdown today, but I did find his reveal interesting for one specific, personal reason - and that's because he described himself as the Sandman, and the role I was given by Lily is that of Dr. Sand. Seemed a little curious to me.

I GUESS THAT MEANS BECAUSE YOU HAVE SAND IN YOUR VAGINAS!!!!

/flexes behind keyboard

//I28'd

HA!

Lynch all liars. My "Prize" was info from Lily about Slats: Slats has an alignment, but no role

My vote will be on Slats come morning

HA!

Lynch all liars. My "Prize" was info from Lily about Slats: Slats has an alignment, but no role

My vote will be on Slats come morning

Where did I lie?

I didn't claim a role -which implies powers- I claimed a name.

Curious to me that Dr. Sand isn't The Sandman, but I'm not, nor did I claim to be.

I did not lie, and that will be revealed when I eventually perish in this game. Your rush to speed lynch without an investigation is a scummy play in it's own right.

What? Can you elaborate?

Slats just claimed a role. As my prize for winning the Billiard Ball Guessing Game, Lily told me he had no role, only alignement - he's either a roleless townie or roleless scum, not a godfather, not a townie with a role, not a serial killer. (That's why I made the comment about being 99% sure he was roleless . . . wanted to see if I could lure a lie).

Slats just claimed a role. As my prize for winning the Billiard Ball Guessing Game, Lily told me he had no role, only alignement - he's either a roleless townie or roleless scum, not a godfather, not a townie with a role, not a serial killer. (That's why I made the comment about being 99% sure he was roleless . . . wanted to see if I could lure a lie).

OK, I'm still confused. Where did he lie? He said he was roless and his name was Mr. Sand. Hopefully we can eventually get some help from our said doc on this.

Where did I lie?

Curious to me that Dr. Sand isn't The Sandman, but I'm not, nor did I claim to be.

I did not lie, and that will be revealed when I eventually perish in this game. Your rush to speed lynch without an investigation is a scummy play in it's own right.

Dammit . . . on reread I see that's what you meant. Got excited because you used the word "role".

*facepalm*

That's what screwed me up

Where did I lie?

Since he's more or less outting you. You do claim roleless than?

FOS for skimming. slats "claims" this at least once in the pages prior to this one. And I'm not forgetting you talking about secret passages, as Sharrow did later in the game.

GOTCHA!!!!

LOL well not really yet, but I'm still working on that part.

That's what screwed me up

Sorry sport, was just relating some info in the message I got from Lily entitled: Clue Mafia Role PM

I'm Dr. Cop with the bazooka. I claimed that very early on the game. smile.gif

Is this something anyone needs me to verify or not right now? Does it make a difference?

FOS for skimming. slats "claims" this at least once in the pages prior to this one. And I'm not forgetting you talking about secret passages, as Sharrow did later in the game.

GOTCHA!!!!

LOL well not really yet, but I'm still working on that part.

You're wasting your time on me. And yes, i'm skimming. Should show you about how reliable that is as a scumtell.

Archived