Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

Sorry sport, was just relating some info in the message I got from Lily entitled: Clue Mafia Role PM

I'm Dr. Cop with the bazooka. I claimed that very early on the game. smile.gif

Is this something anyone needs me to verify or not right now? Does it make a difference?

Well you're pretty much doing it by not screaming bloody murder that Doggin is lying about you being roleless in the first place. I just wanted to get you on record so you don't claim something later on.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It could very well be, but I'm not willing to take that chance. Both have been the scummiest of late.

Edited to add this point: They could both be scum.

We're both active.

I'm town. Doggin could very well be town, too.

Guaranteed that there's scum lying in the weeds of players you forgot were even in the game.

For me right now it'd be

Pac

Verbal

Brett/Slats

Barm is a ghost so n/a.

Holy crap I forgot Brett was even in this game. Toss him in there for me too.

This is why I am HUGE on killing off non-actives early on. The later it gets the less you have to tell. Song criticized me saying "oh it's giving the scum a free day" but in all honesty if I'm scum I happily take an inactive player until end game. Not like they have helped much at all up to this point.

This is why I am HUGE on killing off non-actives early on. The later it gets the less you have to tell. Song criticized me saying "oh it's giving the scum a free day" but in all honesty if I'm scum I happily take an inactive player until end game. Not like they have helped much at all up to this point.

Brett has played nothing like his maverick self, but he has lurked in thread regularly. I listed him last time I put a list out there. My plan for the next day phase was to press on him and maybe JVOR a bit more,, ya know because I'm such a huge distraction, I figured I could do this while Slats and Doggin sort out their egos.

:P

Brett has played nothing like his maverick self, but he has lurked in thread regularly. I listed him last time I put a list out there. My plan for the next day phase was to press on him and maybe JVOR a bit more,, ya know because I'm such a huge distraction, I figured I could do this while Slats and Doggin sort out their egos.

Awesome! That'll save me from putting you on ignore, like I originally planned.

While we are putting up top 3 lists, I'd say mine is:

Barm

Dan

slats or Doggin

I wouldn't consider myself inactive. Less active than some? Definitely. Than most? Maybe. But do I post and contribute? Yes. Dan on the list is mostly a gut feeling, but I'm more comfortable with Barm, which is why he's my #1. I know Doggin stated that Barm plays like I do - slow start and pick up steam later, but I've yet to see any steam from him. Nothing. Content to lay in the weeds. I did this last game as scum - posted enough to not pick up too much scrutiny for being inactive, but not enough to be in the forefront of the current discussion. Personally, I don't have the time to be up front like that, so I prefer the middle ground....but I played it even lower last game. Barm is doing that now.

I feel the same way about Dan, but I can't gauge her play like I can for Barm. Besides, I feel like Dan has posted more content than Barm, so he takes the top spot for me.

As for the slats/Doggin discussion, I really want to believe that both are town and just having a difference of opinion. However, I have a nagging feeling that not only is this not some gambit; rather, it is a case of a townie and scum going at it. So far, after a re-read of their interaction, I'm inclined to think that slats is the townie. Why, you ask? The biggest 2 reasons are as follows:

1. Doggin keeps mentioning that we need I28 safe as a confirmed and bulletproof townie. He is correct. He's also insisted on it multiple times and used it as a crutch, almost like saying "If I was mafia, why would I want I28 kept safe and confirmed to be a huge town asset?" The answer to this (to me) is simple - he gets townie points for the pro-town stance, but if scum it doesn't mattter if I28 is the last townie left alive. I just feel he leaned on this too hard.

2. The gotcha from Doggin on the "role". This is a little weak, but I noticed it. As many of you all know, Doggin is a bit of a statitician in mafia - he likes the percentages and ratios and the logic that they offer. He rarely, and I mean very rarely, misses a detail in a post only a page or two prior to what he's saying. Upon reading Doggin's "gotcha", the first thing I thought was that slats only said he was Dr. Sand, not that he had a specific role. Yes, he used the word. But it was clear to me what he was saying....and I was surprised that Doggin didn't see that as well....almost like he was looking for something to hit slats with.

So there you have it. Verbal's take. There appears to be more content in my post for my #3 choice, but that is mostly because it applies to two people and that can be risky - 1 alignment does not obviously guarantee the other. I'm more comfortable with voting Barm or Dan tomorrow, in that order. I'll weigh in again on the slats/Doggin discussion if there is one.

Where are all my night actions, people?

Auctioneer: Our first item is a pair of panties confiscated from a prostitute.

Pac: Fifty bucks.

Auctioneer: She had nine STDs.

Pac: Forty-five bucks.

Auctioneer: And when we caught her she wet herself.

While we are putting up top 3 lists, I'd say mine is:

Barm

Dan

slats or Doggin

I wouldn't consider myself inactive. Less active than some? Definitely. Than most? Maybe. But do I post and contribute? Yes. Dan on the list is mostly a gut feeling, but I'm more comfortable with Barm, which is why he's my #1. I know Doggin stated that Barm plays like I do - slow start and pick up steam later, but I've yet to see any steam from him. Nothing. Content to lay in the weeds. I did this last game as scum - posted enough to not pick up too much scrutiny for being inactive, but not enough to be in the forefront of the current discussion. Personally, I don't have the time to be up front like that, so I prefer the middle ground....but I played it even lower last game. Barm is doing that now.

I feel the same way about Dan, but I can't gauge her play like I can for Barm. Besides, I feel like Dan has posted more content than Barm, so he takes the top spot for me.

As for the slats/Doggin discussion, I really want to believe that both are town and just having a difference of opinion. However, I have a nagging feeling that not only is this not some gambit; rather, it is a case of a townie and scum going at it. So far, after a re-read of their interaction, I'm inclined to think that slats is the townie. Why, you ask? The biggest 2 reasons are as follows:

1. Doggin keeps mentioning that we need I28 safe as a confirmed and bulletproof townie. He is correct. He's also insisted on it multiple times and used it as a crutch, almost like saying "If I was mafia, why would I want I28 kept safe and confirmed to be a huge town asset?" The answer to this (to me) is simple - he gets townie points for the pro-town stance, but if scum it doesn't mattter if I28 is the last townie left alive. I just feel he leaned on this too hard.

2. The gotcha from Doggin on the "role". This is a little weak, but I noticed it. As many of you all know, Doggin is a bit of a statitician in mafia - he likes the percentages and ratios and the logic that they offer. He rarely, and I mean very rarely, misses a detail in a post only a page or two prior to what he's saying. Upon reading Doggin's "gotcha", the first thing I thought was that slats only said he was Dr. Sand, not that he had a specific role. Yes, he used the word. But it was clear to me what he was saying....and I was surprised that Doggin didn't see that as well....almost like he was looking for something to hit slats with.

So there you have it. Verbal's take. There appears to be more content in my post for my #3 choice, but that is mostly because it applies to two people and that can be risky - 1 alignment does not obviously guarantee the other. I'm more comfortable with voting Barm or Dan tomorrow, in that order. I'll weigh in again on the slats/Doggin discussion if there is one.

I would add that Doggin insists that he wants me safe, but then votes for rooms I've made it clear are not safe for me. This sloppiness and his sloppiness over the "gotcha" both resonate as things scum do if not paying close enough attention. I'm torn on the both Doggin and Slats right now... and gonna wait and see if new information gets introduced come day phase.

Guys I am sorry I haven't been posting as much, the competition just kept me really busy and every time I came back to check it was night since these last two days have gone by so fast.. and I'm typically a believer of not really posting at night, just a preference.

As for the lurking... well I am one of those unorganized computer types that has like 10 tabs open at all times, this game is always one. Also its always open on my iphone, im not sure if that keeps me shown as reading or not also.

1. Vicious nk night 3 - roleless - town

2. Slats

3. Pac

4. Brett

5. SMC killed day 1- roleless - town

6. I28

7. JiF lynched day 1 - angry mob - town

8. JVOR

9. DanX nk night 3 - redirector - town

10. Bleedin' Green

11. Hess

12. Sharrow lynched day 2 - mafia

13. SenorGato killed night 2 - angry mob - town

14. Jetsfan80

15. Song nk night 1 - roleless - town

16. Wombat nk night 1 - conversion checker - town

17. Jetscode

18. (Crusher) SMC - lynched day 3 - mafia

19. AVM nk night 2 - roleless - town

20. Verbal

21. CTM nk night 2 - cult leader

22. Barmacral

23. Doggin nk night 3 - sandman - town

Auctioneer: Our first item is a pair of panties confiscated from a prostitute.

Auctioneer: She had nine STDs.

Pac: Forty-five bucks.

Auctioneer: And when we caught her she wet herself.

Don't sweat me cause you're mad I get more Peach than Georgia.

Morning comes and you find some of your crowd missing again. You investigate their rooms to find more carnage. (and a mod who is uninspired to write today. Heh)

Vicious, Baron Denim, Roleless townie, was killed with the candlestick

Doggin, Master Fern, Sandman, town, was killed with the knife

Dan X, Mrs. Lime, Redirector (not the same as the wiki redirector) town, was killed with the lead pipe.

It is now day 4. With 11 alive, you need 6 to lynch

Deadline Wednesday 8PM MST/10PM EST

Archived