Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely a carnage-filled night, and this time it was all town, which really sucks. I liked it a lot better when scum was killing off each other. I have to be honest my first inclination when reading the night scene was that the Doggin kill was trying to set slats up, but the problem is it's tough to read it either way because with multiple scum teams and the angry mob, who the hell knows who even killed him or when the kill was submitted.

Would definitely be good to hear from JC, and it would certainly be nice if we had another positive day event in this room. Other than that it would be really nice to start hearing from some of our more quiet folks. Just look at the death of Dan, given her low activity level we have next to nothing to take out of it. And as it's getting late into the game, you've either got those issues when those people are NKed or an even bigger issue of them lasting late and nobody having any read on them. I know I'm not one to talk much since I disappeared for two days there, but I've also made an effort to be much more involved since then.

t-t-t-today jetscode.

btw can someone explain to me why he should be keeping his investigations secret at this point. I don't like to look past the obvious so bare with me. Given the slight possibility that there is no cop or doc this game.

We're nearing the point where it's time to show what he's got. Usually 2 alive innocents can be revealed safely. The issue being if you release the name of a single alive innocent, you risk setting a prioritized hit list.

Well, there's a whole lot of night dying going on which lends credence to multiple scum teams/serial killer possibilities. Also if for some reason there is actually a cop out there that is not Jetscode, now is the time to speak up.

Vote: Pac

Well, so far a bunch of my gut reads have been fairly accurate so i'm going to keep going with it. Pac's play smells completely scummy to me.

Thanks for the recognition.. I was beginning to wonder when the inevitable train would start. I'll see if I can address your "gut" and sense of "smell" when I'm at home.

Great foundation for a case btw. especially given the fact town is close to losing with another mislynch.

We're nearing the point where it's time to show what he's got. Usually 2 alive innocents can be revealed safely. The issue being if you release the name of a single alive innocent, you risk setting a prioritized hit list.

Well, there's a whole lot of night dying going on which lends credence to multiple scum teams/serial killer possibilities. Also if for some reason there is actually a cop out there that is not Jetscode, now is the time to speak up.

And given the fact that this is a conversion game and the town roleblocker was covering for i28 that gives more credence that JC at least at this point is not town. The fact that he gave away one roleless townie could have just as easy been a scum gambit or that he was cult imo.

Thanks for the recognition.. I was beginning to wonder when the inevitable train would start. I'll see if I can address your "gut" and sense of "smell" when I'm at home.

Great foundation for a case btw. especially given the fact town is close to losing with another mislynch.

You've coasted the entire game. Makes me think you're either 3rd party or some important scum role. You're a bulldog by nature and you've done nothing but hang out in the background. You're much much more proactive even as a town power role.

And given the fact that this is a conversion game and the town roleblocker was covering for i28 that gives more credence that JC at least at this point is not town. The fact that he gave away one roleless townie could have just as easy been a scum gambit or that he was cult imo.

Sorry I meant one roleless scum.

Please scum hunt instead of just defend while we're waiting for our cop to speak.

JVoR is right about Pac, though. He hasn't been saying much, which might mean something. I'm going to also wait for JC to weigh in before voting.....I was (and still am, really) leaning towards Barm based on my suspicion list, but the multiple deaths per night are getting us closer to endgame here. Especially considering we only have 2 mafia and a CL dead. JC's input is vital right now.

JVoR is right about Pac, though. He hasn't been saying much, which might mean something. I'm going to also wait for JC to weigh in before voting.....I was (and still am, really) leaning towards Barm based on my suspicion list, but the multiple deaths per night are getting us closer to endgame here. Especially considering we only have 2 mafia and a CL dead. JC's input is vital right now.

The fact that you like Barm one of the few players both Sharrow and SMC made widely known they'd like to lynch seems odd to me.

I'm not against revealing the names but want to get consensus...

I'm thinking there has to be multiple scum teams or SK.

Got another town result last night...do we want to wait till they get to L-2 like Doggin suggested earlier?

I think you list your results.. we take those innocents, + you and I28 and eliminate that from the lynchable pool, then review the remaining 7 and go from there.

You could have investigated a godfather or something else but I think we can go back to that after we identify/lynch more scum. We are losing to many townies a night to not narrow the pool down now. JMO

I think you list your results.. we take those innocents, + you and I28 and eliminate that from the lynchable pool, then review the remaining 7 and go from there.

You could have investigated a godfather or something else but I think we can go back to that after we identify/lynch more scum. We are losing to many townies a night to not narrow the pool down now. JMO

Fwiw I agree with this. I think it's time we start laying what we have on the table.

I'm assuming one of these was an I-28 kill? Considering two of them were his targets. Also looks like scum is playing the "kill off semi-confirmed/revealed townies" game.

Want to hear from JC

While Vic and DanX did appear in my FOS list, they were NOT my targets. NONE of these are my kill.

Here is what we have left:

2. Slats

3. Pac

4. Brett

6. I28

8. JVOR

10. Bleedin' Green

11. Hess

14. Jetsfan80

17. Jetscode

20. Verbal

22. Barmacral

11 players. I think it is time to know who Jetscode has investigated. Here is why:

I was offered a DEAL last night, and I accepted it.

I will have a voting restriction in this day phase, I can only vote once, and I am going to be told who to vote for through Lily. It is not clear if this deal was offered by a town player, scum or cult player. My reward for accepting the deal is a a random night action in the next night phase. If it is a kill or investigation, I do not want to waste it on someone that Jetscode has confirmed town investigations on.

If I did not accept the deal, I would have been modkilled.

The ONLY reason I am able to tell you about it, is because there was a stipulation that I could only admit to it if I was forced to role reveal - and since I did that already, Lily said I could come out of the gate in this day phase and tell you guys about it.

So, at some point I am going to have to place one vote - it will not be my choice.

Archived