Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

You all enter the kitchen. It’s a tight fit but it is a big kitchen. While looking for clues as to who may have killed Mr. Boddy (you know, from the game) one of you decides to check the upper cupboards and climbs on a step stool. You didn’t notice the stool was rickety and he falls off and hits his head on the edge of the counter. He must have hit it just right, because he’s dead.

SMC, Baron Ash, Roleless townie, has been killed

JN Mafia Darwin award nominee, SMC. Fell off a stool, died, what a tard.

Ok, so there is one event per room, right? What happens if we come back to the same room? Will it be the same event and same trigger each time?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wooh new game! When can I vote jif?

And kitchen por favor, have to keep sensei crusher in good spirits

Hess what happened to you? You used to be a lover not a fighter... Jif has corrupted your pure heart just as he has many others here. We need to get him out of this game asap before he ruins Gato and 80 too.

haha.. i'd like to string jif up with the ascott he wears around his neck..

that's not an ascott.

Yeah, I think it's a masturbation assistance device.

You will all learn to love me.

Ok, so there is one event per room, right? What happens if we come back to the same room? Will it be the same event and same trigger each time?

Good question and I was wondering the same thing. Should we all fill up with food in the Kitchen because we are never coming back to the place that took that all wise and ever knowing SMC?

Yay! I haz a vote!

This means people like me right?

I can talk about the strategy and whatever in my head right now but that's all going to be thrown back in my face as trying to lead the town so I'd rather make dick jokes.

vote for pedro

:D

Good question and I was wondering the same thing. Should we all fill up with food in the Kitchen because we are never coming back to the place that took that all wise and ever knowing SMC?

Lily did seem to hint that the kitchen sucked, at least for Day 1. But who knows, I'll probably die when a library book falls off the highest shelf and splits me in 2. Sh**, I probably just set off another trigger with this post.

Lily did seem to hint that the kitchen sucked, at least for Day 1. But who knows, I'll probably die when a library book falls off the highest shelf and splits me in 2. Sh**, I probably just set off another trigger with this post.

Are you talking about after we already voted for it?

i know we're still in joke phase.. but this is a curious post..

unvote

vote Vic

He changed his vote from the dead guy noodle brain. My vote feels good right now.

If CTM is wrong, then he's just trying to off his competition (by voting Vic). Buuuut, if CTM is right, then that's Vic trying to off a good scumhunter. So, which is it?

What food? Burp!!

I'll just stick with you and you can treat me like your little chicklet and regurgitate food into my mouth when I get hungry. Plus, you could tee up bitches in rooms for me and I'll take them down with the quickness, dropping jizz in hotties. That said, I request Song. Thank you.

Dont talk like this...you are making me nervous.

I'll just stick with you and you can treat me like your little chicklet and regurgitate food into my mouth when I get hungry. Plus, you could tee up bitches in rooms for me and I'll take them down with the quickness, dropping jizz in hotties. That said, I request Song. Thank you.

Dont talk like this...you are making me nervous.

Holy sh*t. You are like our own personal Dane Cook.

There will be no event. You will just have an uneventful place to hang out.

Are you serious or kidding?

I get compared to this guy daily. I've never see a second of his stand up or a single movie so I have no clue what this dude is like.

The ladies tell me its a complement but whenever I hear this comparison, its after I said something that you wouldnt think you'd get complemented on lol

Lily- Do we have the option to change rooms still?

I'm a little confused by this question. You voted the kitchen for day 1 and you will stay in the kitchen today. Tonight, you vote again for tomorrow.

THAT'S THE GUY.

I've been sitting here thinking to myself... this JIF, he sure does remind me of one of the most ginormous dooshes in the world, but which one... at first I was thinking the Hoff, but JIF doesn't have chest hair, so who are we kidding... but then this... a stroke of genius.

I get compared to this guy daily. I've never see a second of his stand up or a single movie so I have no clue what this dude is like.

The ladies tell me its a complement but whenever I hear this comparison, its after I said something that you wouldnt think you'd get complemented on lol

Its definitely a compliment coming from a woman. Chicks dig him. He's good looking and uses a sh**-ton of stories complete with his brand of physical comedy. The joke you made a second ago about feeding your "chicklet" was, unintentionally, a joke Cook did in one of his stand-ups. Or maybe that was Daniel Tosh.

Bro, dude, bro... its so not a compliment bro.

We all know Lily thinks slats is TEH SECKSEEE so I'm sure he's roled up good.

RIP My Latino brother, even though I voted you because I would prefer to be the token Latino.More empanadas for me!

Vote: Slats

Yeah, it's true. I'm Dr. Cop with a bazooka. Thanks for the vote.

Ummmmmmmm. Ok I can see why chicks say it's a compliment, some chicks think he's attractive.

But he's basically one of the most d00sh-tastic people on the face of this planet and I wouldn't hesitate in kicking him in the nuts if I ever saw him. He is just... awful. His standup is like a ******* Justin Bieber concert for college girls.

So I'd have to say it's pretty lofty company.

He's like a less intelligent Andrew Dice Clay, without the super-clever rhymes.

THAT'S THE GUY.

I've been sitting here thinking to myself... this JIF, he sure does remind me of one of the most ginormous dooshes in the world, but which one... at first I was thinking the Hoff, but JIF doesn't have chest hair, so who are we kidding... but then this... a stroke of genius.

I actually like JiF though.

If CTM is wrong, then he's just trying to off his competition (by voting Vic). Buuuut, if CTM is right, then that's Vic trying to off a good scumhunter. So, which is it?

ha.. that's a lot to take from an early vote

Coming from a guy, no. Coming from a girl, yes. Proving once again that men can see the toolbag nature of a man that women just refuse to see.

Correction:

Coming from a dude = kinda gay.

Coming from a 19 year old college girl that has already gained her freshman 15 + another 10 = expected.

Coming from a woman, not some clingy skank who looks better drunk = never gonna happen.

Correction:

Coming from a dude = kinda gay.

Coming from a 19 year old college girl that has already gained her freshman 15 + another 10 = expected.

Coming from a woman, not some clingy skank who looks better drunk = never gonna happen.

I gotta agree with that last part.

Archived