Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

If I didn't take the deal, I would have been modkilled. Look at the numbers, another townie death is not what we need right now.

Before I accepted the deal I made sure that according to the deal offer I could talk about the deal if I revealed, since I already revealed, I could talk about it as soon as the day started.

By taking the deal, I get a random night action. Seemed worth it to me.

How can you threaten a player with mod kill to force them to vote during the day how you want them too... I have to disagree with that. That seems way too heavy-handed for my taste.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I don't like about this most is it all comes down to timing and trying to "sneak" a vote in there. We are now talking about needing 3 people on the board at the same exact time (hidden player, lily, i28). And they're going back and fourth pm'ing each other? I just don't get that. And now from 80 it sounds like he's saying the same thing? Given that there are deadlines etc and it's hard enough to get a group conversation on the same page at the same time on the main board...this doesn't gel. Sounds almost as if he would have to have privledges to a seperate forum.

The way you've been trying to conjure theories this game is off the wall man...

OK not saying monkey is part of the back stage pm'ing but still, what if he's busy? WHat are you supposed to just sit and wait around? What if Lily gives you the vote and you're offline for a few hours and miss the timing of when they wanted you to vote?

I don't know if anyone knows what you are saying at this point. Being online and offline is part of the game, it is what it is. :blink:

Is your vote still on Jetscode?

The way you've been trying to conjure theories this game is off the wall man...

I don't know if anyone knows what you are saying at this point. Being online and offline is part of the game, it is what it is. :blink:

Is your vote still on Jetscode?

Wow, defensive monkey now. Your thing here makes no sense. I'm asking honest questions and your answer is I'm dumb. Ok.

How can you threaten a player with mod kill to force them to vote during the day how you want them too... I have to disagree with that. That seems way too heavy-handed for my taste.

The way the deal was offered, I was told if I did not accept - then I would be modkilled.

I asked Lily 2 questions... one was about being able to talk about the deal since I already had revealed, and the answer was YES, I could talk about the deal at the start of day phase, no hesitation.

The other question was, since my one-shot target is still alive, and there is uncertainty about whether or not my shot got blocked, if I removed that target and opted for the 50/50 on myself... but then turned down the deal for the modkill, would the shot go through if it is still scheduled to... and the answer was NO, a shot can't go through if I am dead.

Regardless I chose the deal, since I knew I could talk about it right away, and I looked at it like getting a free night action.

Wow, defensive monkey now. Your thing here makes no sense. I'm asking honest questions and your answer is I'm dumb. Ok.

I'm not being defensive... and you are asking CONFUSING questions that don't necessarily have answers. This is what I would normally describe as muddying the waters.

The way the deal was offered, I was told if I did not accept - then I would be modkilled.

I asked Lily 2 questions... one was about being able to talk about the deal since I already had revealed, and the answer was YES, I could talk about the deal at the start of day phase, no hesitation.

The other question was, since my one-shot target is still alive, and there is uncertainty about whether or not my shot got blocked, if I removed that target and opted for the 50/50 on myself... but then turned down the deal for the modkill, would the shot go through if it is still scheduled to... and the answer was NO, a shot can't go through if I am dead.

Regardless I chose the deal, since I knew I could talk about it right away, and I looked at it like getting a free night action.

In what way does any of this constitue a "deal".. Being told do this or die is not an agreement.. it's extortion.

In what way does any of this constitue a "deal".. Being told do this or die is not an agreement.. it's extortion.

Heh... I didn't write it, but the "deal" aspect is that I "sold" my vote in exchange for a random night action.

IMO if I turned the deal down, then there shouldn't have been any consequence beyond I don't get a night action... the modkill is extreme, but I didn't write it, Lily did, and she seems to be a bloodthirsty mod.

If I didn't take the deal, I would have been modkilled. Look at the numbers, another townie death is not what we need right now.

Before I accepted the deal I made sure that according to the deal offer I could talk about the deal if I revealed, since I already revealed, I could talk about it as soon as the day started.

By taking the deal, I get a random night action. Seemed worth it to me.

I have to be honest, I'm actually kind of glad that cluster**** of a day one reveal with you and JiF happened as it did, otherwise you would probably be my top suspect. Between the threat of modkill if you don't take a deal (that's some deal) and the convoluted explanation behind your bulletproof abilities, you have to see how a lot of what your selling sounds like crap.

I'm not being defensive... and you are asking CONFUSING questions that don't necessarily have answers. This is what I would normally describe as muddying the waters.

So asking for clarification is muddying the waters? Ok. So do you know who/what the vote is yet? Or you have nothing. You just need to sit and wait and Lily will PM you something like: VOTE HESS NOW. And you must do so, right? What I'm saying is that sure will suck you have real life stuff and miss a day somewhere in here. It's taking a lot into account that these players (and lily) will be around when this "hidden voter" want to make a move.

The more I'm looking at the numbers...i'm not entirely sure how town is supposed to be winning here. I have no idea how many cult members there are or whether they are still able to convert. There is evidence of a serial killer or multiple scum teams. And we have what, a bunch of gimped vigs and a "sandman" that can technically be detrimental to the town, a redirector of which I have no idea how it works but it doesn't seem all too useful if it just redirects night actions and a conversion checker? There's no way there should be so many roleless townies if there are so many anti-town roles and i'm pretty shocked that it's working out that way.

On top of which, our cop was outted day one WITH CONVERSIONS in the game. We're pretty boned if he's converted. And to be honest I'm strongly feeling like he probably is because to me Pac has not played town-like at all this game and our cop is IDing him as town. Ever since Jetscode came on and did his vote I28 and bounce for a day schtick on day 2 he's played cop like fake cops play cop. Based on SMC (crusher) rolling over and playing dead instead of fighting with Jetscode I buy that at some point he was our cop. I just think he was converted to the cult at some point and just fed us a bs report on Pac.

Sorry to Pac and Jetscode if i'm completely wrong about it. Just the way I feel.

I have to be honest, I'm actually kind of glad that cluster**** of a day one reveal with you and JiF happened as it did, otherwise you would probably be my top suspect. Between the threat of modkill if you don't take a deal (that's some deal) and the convoluted explanation behind your bulletproof abilities, you have to see how a lot of what your selling sounds like crap.

I'm well aware of what it sounds like, and Lily is going to owe me some serious *lap* time when this is done. That said, I've tried to be as transparent as I can be about everything.

The more I'm looking at the numbers...i'm not entirely sure how town is supposed to be winning here. I have no idea how many cult members there are or whether they are still able to convert. There is evidence of a serial killer or multiple scum teams. And we have what, a bunch of gimped vigs and a "sandman" that can technically be detrimental to the town, a redirector of which I have no idea how it works but it doesn't seem all too useful if it just redirects night actions and a conversion checker? There's no way there should be so many roleless townies if there are so many anti-town roles and i'm pretty shocked that it's working out that way.

On top of which, our cop was outted day one WITH CONVERSIONS in the game. We're pretty boned if he's converted. And to be honest I'm strongly feeling like he probably is because to me Pac has not played town-like at all this game and our cop is IDing him as town. Ever since Jetscode came on and did his vote I28 and bounce for a day schtick on day 2 he's played cop like fake cops play cop. Based on SMC (crusher) rolling over and playing dead instead of fighting with Jetscode I buy that at some point he was our cop. I just think he was converted to the cult at some point and just fed us a bs report on Pac.

Sorry to Pac and Jetscode if i'm completely wrong about it. Just the way I feel.

Nothing to apologize about.. we all get it wrong from time to time.

I was worried about JC being converted myself but I thought CTM being 86'd took care of that? Not to mention -- he gave us scum yesterday. If he was cult he'd need to keep them alive awhile to shoot townies (assuming cult converts but doesn't kill). Doesn't make sense to me.

So asking for clarification is muddying the waters? Ok. So do you know who/what the vote is yet? Or you have nothing. You just need to sit and wait and Lily will PM you something like: VOTE HESS NOW. And you must do so, right? What I'm saying is that sure will suck you have real life stuff and miss a day somewhere in here. It's taking a lot into account that these players (and lily) will be around when this "hidden voter" want to make a move.

I do not know what my vote instructions are yet. Lily will PM them to me.

As for the timing and people being online, I don't know what to tell you - things happen in this game all the time based on people being online/offline. It is what it is.

Let's just wait for JF80 to follow up on corroborating my deal - I'd like to see what he's got to say.

What's the uncertainty about your shot being blocked? Doggin is dead town who said he targeted you on N1, preventing any night actions you would make or receive for the evening.

I do not know what my vote instructions are yet. Lily will PM them to me.

As for the timing and people being online, I don't know what to tell you - things happen in this game all the time based on people being online/offline. It is what it is.

Let's just wait for JF80 to follow up on corroborating my deal - I'd like to see what he's got to say.

Who did you shoot at btw?

Just don't see the logic there.

CTM died on N2. You think he managed to convert JC and Pac and then got killed? Or you think JC was converted on N1, and he's just randomly listing Pac as innocent?

CTM very much wanted the "real cop" to reveal on D1. JC was very questionable at that point in the game - obviously, because it's possible to continue to question him today. Cult often dies when it tries to convert scum - could be what killed CTM - and I'd think he'd've been very wary of trying to convert JC that first night.

Or what? You think CTM converted someone, and they now have conversion powers? I realize it's up to the mod, but is that normal? Especially in a game with at least one set of scum and a separate SK, too?

Just don't see the logic there.

CTM died on N2. You think he managed to convert JC and Pac and then got killed? Or you think JC was converted on N1, and he's just randomly listing Pac as innocent?

CTM very much wanted the "real cop" to reveal on D1. JC was very questionable at that point in the game - obviously, because it's possible to continue to question him today. Cult often dies when it tries to convert scum - could be what killed CTM - and I'd think he'd've been very wary of trying to convert JC that first night.

Or what? You think CTM converted someone, and they now have conversion powers? I realize it's up to the mod, but is that normal? Especially in a game with at least one set of scum and a separate SK, too?

Jetscode and Pac don't have to be teammates. What i'm saying is I think Pac is mafia and Jetscode is culted. But maybe i'm going all conspiracy theory.

Something doesn't add up. Pac is some form of scum. I'm like 90% confident about that. I wouldn't be making such a huge a$$ of my self if I didn't feel strongly about it.

Jetscode and Pac don't have to be teammates. What i'm saying is I think Pac is mafia and Jetscode is culted. But maybe i'm going all conspiracy theory.

Something doesn't add up. Pac is some form of scum. I'm like 90% confident about that. I wouldn't be making such a huge a$$ of my self if I didn't feel strongly about it.

If JC was culted then how did he get Sharrow?

What's the uncertainty about your shot being blocked? Doggin is dead town who said he targeted you on N1, preventing any night actions you would make or receive for the evening.

I thought I read contradicting statements about Doggin's roleblock. Initially I thought him roleblocking my submission of a name would keep the shot from firing. But I also thought there was a comment about how Doggin would have needed to roleblock me on the exact night the shot goes off in order to block it. Maybe I'm the only one uncertain...

@ LILY - if Doggin roleblocked me on N1, does that mean my target submission was blocked and the kill cannot go through?

Who is scum in your opinion?

Already listed my top two as Brett and Barm. I hate the letter "B."

I'm trusting the cop for now.

I hate everything about I-28's role, deal, and most of his play, and went back last night to follow the reveals of him and JiF - and it's hard for me to dent them. Don't get why one member of this angry mob would have these occasional bullet-proof powers, but none of the others did. Don't like the deal, but now I'm waiting to hear from JF80 (if he's not mod-killed) or Lily on that matter. Also don't like the mob growing now to four players - hence my continued suspicion of Barm.

Because of the two positive investigation days, we've got very little info about who's left. I have a JiF-like suspicion of you, without all the hate (despite the fact that you refuse to step aside and just let me and Dan be happy), and - of course - BG, too.

Not like I have Hess and Verb in the clear, either, but I've been pretty townie about Verb most of the game.

Ok since I am at L2 I guess its time to talk about whats been happening from my POV this game.

I am a mirror, basically I can place a mirror on myself or somebody else and any NA that targets them is reflected.

On N1 I mirrored JC, since I was not sure if there would be a Doc or if protection was entirely my responsibility.

On N2 and every night since I mirrored myself, and left JC unprotected. The thought was that no scum showed up dead on N1 so obviously they were going to try and kill a Doc before they went for JC, so I would be safe mirroring myself. Also, JC couldn't have been converted last night, and cult leader would have known JC couldn't have been converted on N1 IF he had targeted him, so he would be unlikely to target him again. What I forgot was that it is possible cult leader only recruits every two days or something like that, so JC COULD be cult, but it is highly unlikely as it would have only been able to happen on Night 2, and CTM died that night also.

The reason for my low post count was that last game the mafia thought the best targets for NKs would be the players that would reveal the least amount of information. Desperately wanting to draw a NK so that scum will die, I remained in the bottom end hoping to make myself a target to scum-- and also hoping to not get pressure from town so that I had to reveal early and my role would be a lot harder to kill scum with.

The reason for my "lazy" vote on Slats to start the day was to see if any opportunistic voters would try to get a train on him before JC even spoke.. but that wasn't really successful, so Unvote.

As far as targets today I think its Verb and JVoR. But Barm also interests me as a target also. He probably took the best claim possible- a role/group thats already been confirmed, and took the 50/50 suicide so that he does not need to double-account for any dead players. Pretty convenient reveal. And we have Jif, I28, and Gato... how many angry mob could there be?

Vote JVoR

EDIT: Also, I am 99% sure this game is Lilys way of getting back at us all last season. Making somebody Conversion Checker, making me a role that a fake-claimed with the last game of the season last year... pretty sure shes just been ******* with us this game.

If JC was culted then how did he get Sharrow?

Vicious got Sharrow. Jetscode got Crusher/smc. Lily also never said roles go away once you get culted. She really hasn't said much of anything about it. Who knows, maybe Jetscode got a result on SMC before he was culted. Maybe there was multiple cult at the start.

It just doesn't add up to me.

Ok since I am at L2 I guess its time to talk about whats been happening from my POV this game.

I am a mirror, basically I can place a mirror on myself or somebody else and any NA that targets them is reflected.

On N1 I mirrored JC, since I was not sure if there would be a Doc or if protection was entirely my responsibility.

On N2 and every night since I mirrored myself, and left JC unprotected. The thought was that no scum showed up dead on N1 so obviously they were going to try and kill a Doc before they went for JC, so I would be safe mirroring myself. Also, JC couldn't have been converted last night, and cult leader would have known JC couldn't have been converted on N1 IF he had targeted him, so he would be unlikely to target him again. What I forgot was that it is possible cult leader only recruits every two days or something like that, so JC COULD be cult, but it is highly unlikely as it would have only been able to happen on Night 2, and CTM died that night also.

The reason for my low post count was that last game the mafia thought the best targets for NKs would be the players that would reveal the least amount of information. Desperately wanting to draw a NK so that scum will die, I remained in the bottom end hoping to make myself a target to scum-- and also hoping to not get pressure from town so that I had to reveal early and my role would be a lot harder to kill scum with.

The reason for my "lazy" vote on Slats to start the day was to see if any opportunistic voters would try to get a train on him before JC even spoke.. but that wasn't really successful, so Unvote.

As far as targets today I think its Verb and JVoR. But Barm also interests me as a target also. He probably took the best claim possible- a role/group thats already been confirmed, and took the 50/50 suicide so that he does not need to double-account for any dead players. Pretty convenient reveal. And we have Jif, I28, and Gato... how many angry mob could there be?

Vote JVoR

EDIT: Also, I am 99% sure this game is Lilys way of getting back at us all last season. Making somebody Conversion Checker, making me a role that a fake-claimed with the last game of the season last year... pretty sure shes just been ******* with us this game.

Also, I left JC unprotected thinking that there is still the standard Doc in this game.

Holy lol at Brett. Presuming you're town, you're at L-2 and i'm not voting you. Why the crap would I take the insanely difficult road of trying to get Pac lynched when I could just say **** it and lynch you and be done with it. Seriously, why would I bother taking a grossly unfavorable stance when YOU personally know i'm not trying to do something to save you since we aren't scum buddies.

Archived