Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy lol at Brett. Presuming you're town, you're at L-2 and i'm not voting you. Why the crap would I take the insanely difficult road of trying to get Pac lynched when I could just say **** it and lynch you and be done with it. Seriously, why would I bother taking a grossly unfavorable stance when YOU personally know i'm not trying to do something to save you since we aren't scum buddies.

So its ok for you to go with your gut but not me?

I realize this is playing the numbers game, because it could be a third party responsible for it who doesn't care if it is town or scum, but I think we should wait to see who I28 is forced to vote for, and assume that that person is town. That would eliminate one from the pool.

Thoughts?

Jetscode and Pac don't have to be teammates. What i'm saying is I think Pac is mafia and Jetscode is culted. But maybe i'm going all conspiracy theory.

Something doesn't add up. Pac is some form of scum. I'm like 90% confident about that. I wouldn't be making such a huge a$ of my self if I didn't feel strongly about it.

This is full on conspiracy theory.

Pac could be GF. That would suck.

Vicious got Sharrow. Jetscode got Crusher/smc. Lily also never said roles go away once you get culted. She really hasn't said much of anything about it. Who knows, maybe Jetscode got a result on SMC before he was culted. Maybe there was multiple cult at the start.

It just doesn't add up to me.

@ Lily-Mod:

Can anyone other than the Cult Leader convert players to cult?

Would a player retain his role/abilities after being converted?

Thanks!

Also, I left JC unprotected thinking that there is still the standard Doc in this game.

What made you go from thinking you might be the only protection, to not thinking that, in one short day phase?

I realize this is playing the numbers game, because it could be a third party responsible for it who doesn't care if it is town or scum, but I think we should wait to see who I28 is forced to vote for, and assume that that person is town. That would eliminate one from the pool.

Thoughts?

So you said you could corroborate the deal - but can't actually say anything beyond that.

Now you are insinuating that you won't be the one telling me who to vote? Interesting...

Thoughts?

Why do you have inside info on a deal that involves some scum-bot taking over I-28's vote?

So you said you could corroborate the deal - but can't actually say anything beyond that.

Now you are insinuating that you won't be the one telling me who to vote? Interesting...

Like I said, I wish I could provide more detail. I at least wanted to mention that your deal is legit, because I believe one or 2 posters seemed to be suggesting that you were making it up out of thin air.

What made you go from thinking you might be the only protection, to not thinking that, in one short day phase?

This.

I find it hard to believe that Brett thought scum would target him randomly because he was "quiet" for a NK attempt OVER taking a shot at the Cop.

In a game with conversion and a lot of NK's... its hard to believe that he didn't mirror Jetscode every night.

ok either JF80 or the Monkey is lying.. I don't see how one would be given carte blanche with regards to discussing the deal while the other can't say a peep. None of it makes sense to me.

Doesn't make much sense to me either. Seems to me that, from what I do know, I28 sounds like town.

Why do you have inside info on a deal that involves some scum-bot taking over I-28's vote?

no clue slats. We'll have to ask Lily after the game.

There's getting to be too many reveals of power roles for my tastes... seems like you guys are the Justice League and I got crapped on. I have to get everyone to go to the conservatory just to get 1 measly NA.

With Slats "cleared" and Brett claiming I'll go with the other one on my top 3...

Unvote

Vote JVoR

can't wait for the reveal..

Like I said, I wish I could provide more detail. I at least wanted to mention that your deal is legit, because I believe one or 2 posters seemed to be suggesting that you were making it up out of thin air.

I get it - I'm just intrigued that you would know about the deal, but insinuate you aren't responsible for it.

My guess, and you shouldn't confirm this, is that you got a similar deal earlier in the game. If so, my guess is you cannot talk about it until you reveal. So bite your tongue for now.

@Lily Mod

Would you tell us when Conversions are successful?

It's possible that CTM had a percentage based function and i'm rambling like a lunatic.

Asked and answered earlier in the game - Lily said she would not tell us when a conversion took place.

Can't believe that the CL would have a 100% conversion rate, though.

There's getting to be too many reveals of power roles for my tastes... seems like you guys are the Justice League and I got crapped on. I have to get everyone to go to the conservatory just to get 1 measly NA.

With Slats "cleared" and Brett claiming I'll go with the other one on my top 3...

Unvote

Vote JVoR

lol...

Love it. Come at me. :D Tell your scum buddies to hop on too while you're at it...

Holy lol at Brett. Presuming you're town, you're at L-2 and i'm not voting you. Why the crap would I take the insanely difficult road of trying to get Pac lynched when I could just say **** it and lynch you and be done with it. Seriously, why would I bother taking a grossly unfavorable stance when YOU personally know i'm not trying to do something to save you since we aren't scum buddies.

This is a pretty weak defense. It's not like we haven't seen scum distance themselves from innocent lynches a million times before. There's nothing to say that if you are scum, it's not a matter of you just knowing that brett is innocent (or at the very least not on your scum team), so don't want to risk being involved in his lynch. Granted the Pac vote is certainly an intriguing angle, but your vote on Pac also doesn't exactly lend itself to the likelihood of being a vote on a player who gets lynched either.

Unvote

Vote JVoR

That puts you one up on me, I'm just roleless. Period.

Brett's power seems pretty super-awesome, and pretty redundant if we have a Doc in the game, too. We already had Doogin claim a mighty power, and his proved true. Dead scum have had no powers, but they do seem to have numbers - so the town could be powered up to combat that.

I think we should consider a mass reveal at this point. Wrong lynch today, and tomorrow is end game for the town - unless the scum goes ballistic on each other tonight.

This is a pretty weak defense. It's not like we haven't seen scum distance themselves from innocent lynches a million times before. There's nothing to say that if you are scum, it's not a matter of you just knowing that brett is innocent (or at the very least not on your scum team), so don't want to risk being involved in his lynch. Granted the Pac vote is certainly an intriguing angle, but your vote on Pac also doesn't exactly lend itself to the likelihood of being a vote on a player who gets lynched either.

but I'm scum bro.. he can feeel it in his bones and my aroma is consistent with scum. :rolleyes:

This.

I find it hard to believe that Brett thought scum would target him randomly because he was "quiet" for a NK attempt OVER taking a shot at the Cop.

In a game with conversion and a lot of NK's... its hard to believe that he didn't mirror Jetscode every night.

I protected JC the first night and when I saw nothing to suggest that he was targeted N1, the philosophy was that the won't target him until they kill the Doc. As far as Slats' question, I mirrored JC N1 to try and kill scum, hoping they would poke their nose over there and see what they get. Why I DIDNT N2 is because I had no justification for why scum would choose to target him N2 but not have targeted him N1.

Why I think there is still a doc is pretty much a function of the fact that my role says nothing about "Doc", and then hope. I believe there is still a standard Doc role out there, but thats an educated guess. People are wondering why I'm not mirroring JC, is because my goal is to kill scum- theres a whole role that can devote itself to protection IMO.

Monkey, as far as the bolded, I'm sorry I'm not as good as you at this game. I did what I felt was the best way to draw a NK and also keep pressure off myself from town so I didn't have to reveal. Just tried the best method I could think of to accomplish that.

I think we should consider a mass reveal at this point. Wrong lynch today, and tomorrow is end game for the town - unless the scum goes ballistic on each other tonight.

You're feeling there are 2 scum teams? I just don't see how the game is balanced with 2 scum teams and a Cult. It would be a logistical nightmare to mod considering all the possible double agents. Not to mention the strategic advantage that pig CTM would have had if he lived to recruit members of both scum teams.

but I'm scum bro.. he can feeel it in his bones and my aroma is consistent with scum. :rolleyes:

We'll see who's right at the end of the day. I will man up and say I played horribly if i'm wrong. I don't really think I am though.

Also, tell Bleedin' dropping a "seed" for a later vote is pretty blatantly obvious from him. I think he's probably your partner.

no clue slats. We'll have to ask Lily after the game.

No clue? That's it?

You have no clue why you have this info? Did you get a PM by mistake? Did you get an earlier offer?

I'd understand if you said, "I can't talk about it," but, "no clue"?

WTF is that?

You're feeling there are 2 scum teams? I just don't see how the game is balanced with 2 scum teams and a Cult. It would be a logistical nightmare to mod considering all the possible double agents. Not to mention the strategic advantage that pig CTM would have had if he lived to recruit members of both scum teams.

Used "scum" as a blanket term for one mafia team, and one serial killer. That's my best guess.

We've had a minimum of two kills a night. We have a team of vig's, I-28 says his shot still hasn't gone thru, Barm says he opted not to take his, JiF was lynched D1 (and I-28 says Lily told him that his shot wouldn't go thru if he died), and we had Gato, who clearly wasn't interested in playing. Doubt there's another townie killer, and Cult usually doesn't have killing abilities.

Thought CTM killed himself N2 by targating scum, but the third kill last night has me concerned. Really have no explanation for it right now.

Okay, well I think it's time to come clean.

I am a roleless townie. However, I also got offered a deal last night to find someone's alignment and in exchange I have a 50-50 chance of dying this upcoming night phase. I took the deal.

Pac is 100% scum. Jetscode is 100% making sh*t up or Pac is a godfather.

Lynch Pac or me today. If you get me you know Pac is full of crap and will lynch him tomorrow.

If you lynch Pac (and if he's scum and not godfather) you know Jetscode is full of crap as well.

If you lynch Pac (and he's godfather) then Jetscode is still probably cop.

If you lynch Pac and he's town you have me dead.

I can't give you guys a full-proof safe plan but i'm urging you to take out Pac today.

I still find it hard to believe there is in fact a traditional cop and doc in this game with a conversion checker and mirror. If I'm even close to being right in this slight possibility well it looks like jetscode and pac are scum imo.

However there is still probably a SK or coverted cult. We already have 3 vigs. 4's a crowd. Barm who's barely been around throws out a weak claim and then bolts is sh*t play. Even worse if he's town imo. Makes sense as the converted cult with really no teammates to help him, he probably missed the 3 vig claim accidentally. The fact that's he's been so inactive makes me feel even better and we also know he's not a power role

VOTE: Barm

I am a roleless townie. However, I also got offered a deal last night to find someone's alignment and in exchange I have a 50-50 chance of dying this upcoming night phase. I took the deal.

Lynch Pac or me today. If you get me you know Pac is full of crap and will lynch him tomorrow.

If you lynch Pac (and if he's scum and not godfather) you know Jetscode is full of crap as well.

I can't give you guys a full-proof safe plan but i'm urging you to take out Pac today.

Well then....

UNVOTE VOTE Pac

edit for pretty color

Ok since I am at L2 I guess its time to talk about whats been happening from my POV this game.

I am a mirror, basically I can place a mirror on myself or somebody else and any NA that targets them is reflected.

On N1 I mirrored JC, since I was not sure if there would be a Doc or if protection was entirely my responsibility.

On N2 and every night since I mirrored myself, and left JC unprotected. The thought was that no scum showed up dead on N1 so obviously they were going to try and kill a Doc before they went for JC, so I would be safe mirroring myself. Also, JC couldn't have been converted last night, and cult leader would have known JC couldn't have been converted on N1 IF he had targeted him, so he would be unlikely to target him again. What I forgot was that it is possible cult leader only recruits every two days or something like that, so JC COULD be cult, but it is highly unlikely as it would have only been able to happen on Night 2, and CTM died that night also.

The reason for my low post count was that last game the mafia thought the best targets for NKs would be the players that would reveal the least amount of information. Desperately wanting to draw a NK so that scum will die, I remained in the bottom end hoping to make myself a target to scum-- and also hoping to not get pressure from town so that I had to reveal early and my role would be a lot harder to kill scum with.

The reason for my "lazy" vote on Slats to start the day was to see if any opportunistic voters would try to get a train on him before JC even spoke.. but that wasn't really successful, so Unvote.

As far as targets today I think its Verb and JVoR. But Barm also interests me as a target also. He probably took the best claim possible- a role/group thats already been confirmed, and took the 50/50 suicide so that he does not need to double-account for any dead players. Pretty convenient reveal. And we have Jif, I28, and Gato... how many angry mob could there be?

Vote JVoR

EDIT: Also, I am 99% sure this game is Lilys way of getting back at us all last season. Making somebody Conversion Checker, making me a role that a fake-claimed with the last game of the season last year... pretty sure shes just been ******* with us this game.

This doesn't even say you are town.

I guess we are just supposed to assume?

If JVoR is lying and is scum... what could he gain. Pac hasn't claimed a very powerful role so its not like they are sacrificing JVoR to get rid of somebody. I don't think is mislynch and lose, so I don't see what a scum-JVoR could gain from this.

This game has been wild... I tend to believe JVoR on this.

Unvote Vote Pac

If JVoR is lying and is scum... what could he gain. Pac hasn't claimed a very powerful role so its not like they are sacrificing JVoR to get rid of somebody. I don't think is mislynch and lose, so I don't see what a scum-JVoR could gain from this.

This game has been wild... I tend to believe JVoR on this.

Unvote Vote Pac

Also he could be and most likely straight up telling the truth about the conservatory as scum. This could be a good thing to check on a reread for room votes too!

Archived