Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, well I think it's time to come clean.

I am a roleless townie. However, I also got offered a deal last night to find someone's alignment and in exchange I have a 50-50 chance of dying this upcoming night phase. I took the deal.

Pac is 100% scum. Jetscode is 100% making sh*t up or Pac is a godfather.

Lynch Pac or me today. If you get me you know Pac is full of crap and will lynch him tomorrow.

If you lynch Pac (and if he's scum and not godfather) you know Jetscode is full of crap as well.

If you lynch Pac (and he's godfather) then Jetscode is still probably cop.

If you lynch Pac and he's town you have me dead.

I can't give you guys a full-proof safe plan but i'm urging you to take out Pac today.

What do you think, Pac?

I definitely do not think we should rush to a lynch, regardless. We're sitting here with very little info because of the fast investigation-based lynches the last two days. Lets haggle this out.

Right now, we're at JVoR or Pac being scum. Which is it?

What do you think, Pac?

I definitely do not think we should rush to a lynch, regardless. We're sitting here with very little info because of the fast investigation-based lynches the last two days. Lets haggle this out.

I'm at a loss... I don't think he's SK or Cult because that loses the game for them (assuming there was only one convert). Maybe their #'s are more than I thought and he's trying to get you guys to end game?

I'm at a loss... I don't think he's SK or Cult because that loses the game for them (assuming there was only one convert). Maybe their #'s are more than I thought and he's trying to get you guys to end game?

I stand a good chance at dying tonight anyways but if I could bring you and/or Jetscode down that'd be more than worth it. Either way, you're not long for this game if I do die.

What do you think, Pac?

I realize we have to take gambits into consideration but when I reread last night I felt better about JVOR as I noticed now revealed scum targeting him at certain points. The one thing I noticed from Pac was his rubbing of Sharrow. At two different times he called Sharrow out for being inactive. Made me feel a little better about him but just as easy a distancing tactic, Just saying this is what stuck out when I reread.

If JVoR is lying and is scum... what could he gain. Pac hasn't claimed a very powerful role so its not like they are sacrificing JVoR to get rid of somebody. I don't think is mislynch and lose, so I don't see what a scum-JVoR could gain from this.

This game has been wild... I tend to believe JVoR on this.

Unvote Vote Pac

BEFORE YOU ALL JUST BELIEVE JVOR --- go back to yesterday and look at his voting history. He is claiming he accepted a similar deal as mine, go see if he only voted 1 time on the day he says he took this deal.

I'm @ work and can't, but he could easily be full of sh*t and relying upon us to be lazy.

Not good for you then. I was thinking JVOR as possible cult if anything. I noticed SMC who was very hesitant as Crusher/scum try to draw up support for JVOR as scum. Again, a possible distancing thing there but I doubt it the way SMC was playing so cautiously. Between the two I got you for scum.

BEFORE YOU ALL JUST BELIEVE JVOR --- go back to yesterday and look at his voting history. He is claiming he accepted a similar deal as mine, go see if he only voted 1 time on the day he says he took this deal.

I'm @ work and can't, but he could easily be full of sh*t and relying upon us to be lazy.

Did you not read? I didn't have the one vote restriction. I have a 50-50 shot at dying tonight.

I stand a good chance at dying tonight anyways but if I could bring you and/or Jetscode down that'd be more than worth it. Either way, you're not long for this game if I do die.

If me dying gets you lynced then it won't be in vain. With all this killin' going on I'm surprised I made it this far.

I'll give you credit.. that's quite believeable bs you just threw out there but it is bs. Hopefully that doesn't win it for you.

I'm hoping we get some answers from Lily today about the cult.

JVoR can't be SK. He would've just ended his game.

In a game of 23 people to start, with a cult and a SK, I can't imagine a scum team larger than four members - which also doesn't bode well for them handing over JVoR tonight in exchange for you today. If they started out with five, maybe that's a possibility - but that's a lot of scum in one game.

I'm hoping we get some answers from Lily today about the cult.

JVoR can't be SK. He would've just ended his game.

In a game of 23 people to start, with a cult and a SK, I can't imagine a scum team larger than four members - which also doesn't bode well for them handing over JVoR tonight in exchange for you today. If they started out with five, maybe that's a possibility - but that's a lot of scum in one game.

That's all true which is why I'm at a loss... not sure what JVoR's end game in all of this is. Like I said.. I don't have the energy (especially at work) to fight this but hopefully he hasn't just somehow won it for them.

I think this covers all the reveals, right?

1. Slats (investigated N1, town - according to Jetscode) (claiming town)

2. Pac (claiming town) (investigated N3, town - according to Jetscode) (investigated last night, scum - according to JVOR)

3. Brett (claiming mirror, town)

4. I28 (semi-confirmed town mob by JIF)

5. JVOR (claiming town)

6. Bleedin' Green

7. Hess

8. Jetsfan80

9. Jetscode (claiming town cop)

10. Verbal

11. Barmacral (claiming town mob)

I will say thought the timing is pretty convenient. As soon as it looks like he has a chance to get lynched he decides to share this info?

Why not come out screaming it at the beginning of the day -- especially since there's supposedly a 50/50 chance he's dying tonight anyway?

Sounds to me like a fluid scum plan that hatched in the morning and is now in full swing with the sudden, flashy, "gotcha"!!!

I think this covers all the reveals, right?

1. Slats (investigated N1, town - according to Jetscode) (claiming town)

2. Pac (claiming town) (investigated N3, town - according to Jetscode) (investigated last night, scum - according to JVOR)

3. Brett (claiming mirror, town)

4. I28 (semi-confirmed town mob by JIF)

5. JVOR (claiming town)

6. Bleedin' Green

7. Hess

8. Jetsfan80

9. Jetscode (claiming town cop)

10. Verbal

11. Barmacral (claiming town mob)

Correct, and JF80 seems to be claiming some kind of contractor role based off his interaction with you.

No clue? That's it?

You have no clue why you have this info? Did you get a PM by mistake? Did you get an earlier offer?

I'd understand if you said, "I can't talk about it," but, "no clue"?

WTF is that?

You're right, I misspoke. I think in my mind I was saying I have no clue why I can't reveal what I know. The proper response would have been I can't talk about it.

I will say thought the timing is pretty convenient. As soon as it looks like he has a chance to get lynched he decides to share this info?

Why not come out screaming it at the beginning of the day -- especially since there's supposedly a 50/50 chance he's dying tonight anyway?

Sounds to me like a fluid scum plan that hatched in the morning and is now in full swing with the sudden, flashy, "gotcha"!!!

I'm patient. I don't need to blow my load right away just getting you. I wanted to see reactions and who came to your aid after I started going after you.

FYI, heres a game with a Contractor I played with Lily (not modding) with other DM types

Role-Contractor

You may choose one person each night and offer them a contract, in exchange you are able to control their vote for the following day. The contract has 6 roles on it, each asigned to a number 1 through 6. You may not tell the roles assigned to each choice if you role reveal, and you win when all threats to the town have been eliminated

1. Finder

2. Blocker

3. Double Role

4. Lynch Block

5. Protector

6. Lose Role

I am sure Lily tweaked it, but this seems to the gist of what 80 is claiming, and was a town role in this game.

EDIT: Not using this to confirm 80 as town.. and also I know his role must be different since he doesn't seem to be able to control the vote... but he is contacting actions between other parties somehow, IMO.

You're right, I misspoke. I think in my mind I was saying I have no clue why I can't reveal what I know. The proper response would have been I can't talk about it.

Fair enough.

Any insight as to why you think I-28 would be voting for a townie today?

Fair enough.

Any insight as to why you think I-28 would be voting for a townie today?

None whatsoever, but I believe him to be town, and chances are one of the 3 or 4 scum left is behind who he votes for, meaning they'd probably push him towards voting someone who is town.

Its possible that its a third party but I'm willing to play the odds.

If the logic of this doesn't seem right its still worth waiting to see who I28 votes for. It could help us weed out the scum.

This I agree with. If JVOR was a roleless townie, and got his investigation results on Pac via a "trade" like mine - he has no reason not to reveal right away so he can talk about his investigation findings if he found scum. NO REASON. Especially when you consider the price he paid in the deal as a 50/50 death - if that is the deal he took, he should have revealed and outed Pac as scum with the opening post of the day phase. He didn't.

I do not believe him.

I think JVOR knows the details of how a deal works because of me. I think he got the idea that he could claim he also got a deal too from me suggesting it about JF80. I think he was smart enough to say the price was a 50/50 death because he knows he probably voted more than once in the last day phase.

Fact is, I've just had a scummier read on JVOR all game. His comments have been heavily rooted in playing both sides of every scenario so he could later leverage that waffling into a nudge or a distance if necessary.

This I agree with. If JVOR was a roleless townie, and got his investigation results on Pac via a "trade" like mine - he has no reason not to reveal right away so he can talk about his investigation findings if he found scum. NO REASON. Especially when you consider the price he paid in the deal as a 50/50 death - if that is the deal he took, he should have revealed and outed Pac as scum with the opening post of the day phase. He didn't.

I do not believe him.

I think JVOR knows the details of how a deal works because of me. I think he got the idea that he could claim he also got a deal too from me suggesting it about JF80. I think he was smart enough to say the price was a 50/50 death because he knows he probably voted more than once in the last day phase.

Fact is, I've just had a scummier read on JVOR all game. His comments have been heavily rooted in playing both sides of every scenario so he could later leverage that waffling into a nudge or a distance if necessary.

If he was scum.. why Pac though? There are much better targets, and if he wanted to take down a townie with no contest he could have picked one of the people not investigated by JC... Me, Hess, BG, etc. (not saying they are town)

If he was scum.. why Pac though? There are much better targets, and if he wanted to take down a townie with no contest he could have picked one of the people not investigated by JC... Me, Hess, BG, etc. (not saying they are town)

I agreee.. which is why it has me thinking we might be at end game and don't know it.

Don't really understand what's so hard about understanding a little patience. This game is all about gathering information and making a decision. What do I have to lose by gauging reactions of players before I explain? It's not like I withheld until I was L-2 or anything like that.

TBH I would have done the same.

It's crazy to me that you find me scummier than Pac honestly. I do not understand how you can read Pac's play as town this game. It baffles the **** out of me.

You picked the guy who's lynch everyone can get behind and decided to roll with it. Sorry but I'm not giving you and your mates the satisfaction of flipping out. If it wins it for your team then well done ol' chap and we'll move on to the next one.

Archived