Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

You picked the guy who's lynch everyone can get behind and decided to roll with it. Sorry but I'm not giving you and your mates the satisfaction of flipping out. If it wins it for your team then well done ol' chap and we'll move on to the next one.

Disagree, he could have easily said he got guilty on me and then game would be over by now.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm patient. I don't need to blow my load right away just getting you. I wanted to see reactions and who came to your aid after I started going after you.

fwiw, this makes sense to me.

We've gotten zero data the last two day phases because of quick, investigation based lynches. Taking it slow, trying to get someone to defend Pac, would be the smart play today. Better to try to catch two scum than one.

Unless JVoR is part of a scum team that started with five players -a possibility that can't be entirely discounted- this doesn't work well as a fake claim.

If he was scum.. why Pac though? There are much better targets, and if he wanted to take down a townie with no contest he could have picked one of the people not investigated by JC... Me, Hess, BG, etc. (not saying they are town)

Not sure. Pac has been quiet, could be he thought Pac was roled up, could be he wanted to undermine Jetscode's position by calling scum on JC's latest investigation, cause technically he's giving us a wifom on Pac and Jetscode, could be he didn't want Pac to make it to end game...

End game with 11 players left? That's almoost half the players which started.

If whoever CTM converted still has the ability to recruit then they can be what - 4 strong at this point? If they kill me, 2 more die tonight, a trigger was pulled because of the Study.. I don't know - does that mean they win?

If whoever CTM converted still has the ability to recruit then they can be what - 4 strong at this point? If they kill me, 2 more die tonight, a trigger was pulled because of the Study.. I don't know - does that mean they win?

Then I don't care b/c town never had a shot anyway. We were all pawns from the start. Reminds me of the (i think) Lost game which town would have won if not for the huge 3rd party.

I'd be weary of JVoR as CTM's top recruit... CTM wouldn't have gone after JC on N1 expecting that he would have been protected. Those 2 have a mutual admiration society so it's entirely possible.. no very LIKELY in fact that JVoR is cult. I'll put that out there now so if and when it's shown to be true I can quote myself.

*bows*

It's crazy to me that you find me scummier than Pac honestly. I do not understand how you can read Pac's play as town this game. It baffles the **** out of me.

Don't assume my heels are dug in... I don't have a vote of my own today, so I'm just talking out loud to see where it goes.

Brett, I'm a roleless townie if that helps.

You can't say anything, and that's fine, but it seems pretty clear to me that you're claiming that an offer was made to you.

You've revealed your role now, does that allow you to speak on the matter? Can you tell us if you were responsible for any of the extra deaths the past two nights?

I'd be weary of JVoR as CTM's top recruit... CTM wouldn't have gone after JC on N1 expecting that he would have been protected. Those 2 have a mutual admiration society so it's entirely possible.. no very LIKELY in fact that JVoR is cult. I'll put that out there now so if and when it's shown to be true I can quote myself.

*bows*

lold. Now you are pulling out all the stops. You really are grasping at straws here. CTM died night 2. Assuming the cult stopped growing after he died at most he has one or two depending on if his last cult went through. So you're saying that instead of hiding in the background, i'd make myself the object of attention. For what. To take out a roleless townie like you are claiming to be? Does not compute.

Not to mention game-wise it made little sense. I was a lynch candidate early on in this game. You think CTM would choose to cult me over someone like Vicious, I28 or Jetscode i.e someone that the town would have a very difficult time lynching.

Again, it's not like you're getting away from this if I die anyways since i'm turning up roleless townie if i get lynched today.

lold. Now you are pulling out all the stops. You really are grasping at straws here. CTM died night 2. Assuming the cult stopped growing after he died at most he has one or two depending on if his last cult went through. So you're saying that instead of hiding in the background, i'd make myself the object of attention. For what. To take out a roleless townie like you are claiming to be? Does not compute.

Not to mention game-wise it made little sense. I was a lynch candidate early on in this game. You think CTM would choose to cult me over someone like Vicious, I28 or Jetscode i.e someone that the town would have a very difficult time lynching.

Again, it's not like you're getting away from this if I die anyways since i'm turning up roleless townie if i get lynched today.

You must still be able to recruit... Lily never confirmed that conversions died with CTM and she already announced conversions aren't announced. Of COURSE you'd pick me to go after because your master CTM would have demanded it in your chat.

at least it all makes sense now.

Guys, I'm going to be scarce for a while. My computer broke and I have to go buy a new one, compounded with a dr. appt. I'll be back and catching up some time later today. Happy lynching!

Well this sucks. I'd really like some mod input on the cult at this point in the game.

*bows*

Without Lily's I'll add mine...

CTM died N2.

Usually a CL is the only one who can convert, they usually don't have a 100% success rate (usually it's much less), and they often die when trying to convert scum.

If CTM died converting scum, then the only shot he had at a conversion would've been N1. Would JVoR have been a likely target that night? Very possibly. But if everything else that's usual about a cult holds true in this game, then he'd be the lone cult member left - and he would've just lost it for his team with this play.

I will say that I'm not that concerned about the cult. I think it's very likely CTM died without being able to convert anyone.

I will also say that when I was scum in a game that also had a cult, the cult was my primary public concern. That's what I wanted the town to worry about more than anything else.

As a fake reveal, JVoR's gambit only makes sense if he's one of three left on a mafia team, and I think a five member team would be unusually large in a game with a SK and a cult, too.

You must still be able to recruit... Lily never confirmed that conversions died with CTM and she already announced conversions aren't announced. Of COURSE you'd pick me to go after because your master CTM would have demanded it in your chat.

at least it all makes sense now.

CTM barely has control over his bowel movements. What makes you think he has any say in what I do?

Not sure. Pac has been quiet, could be he thought Pac was roled up, could be he wanted to undermine Jetscode's position by calling scum on JC's latest investigation, cause technically he's giving us a wifom on Pac and Jetscode, could be he didn't want Pac to make it to end game...

Check the timestamps. He claimed roleless before I came forward.

no sense in waiting so I'll tell you my deal. I am a roleless townie who would gets a random night action if we wind up in the Conservatory. My smoking days are long over - I've been trying to get there for more selfish reasons. I asked what I'd get and was told it could be a NK, investigation, role block, 1 night bullet proof etc.. she would roll something on random.com to decide.

Okay, well I think it's time to come clean.

I am a roleless townie. However, I also got offered a deal last night to find someone's alignment and in exchange I have a 50-50 chance of dying this upcoming night phase. I took the deal.

Pac is 100% scum. Jetscode is 100% making sh*t up or Pac is a godfather.

Lynch Pac or me today. If you get me you know Pac is full of crap and will lynch him tomorrow.

If you lynch Pac (and if he's scum and not godfather) you know Jetscode is full of crap as well.

If you lynch Pac (and he's godfather) then Jetscode is still probably cop.

If you lynch Pac and he's town you have me dead.

I can't give you guys a full-proof safe plan but i'm urging you to take out Pac today.

Check the timestamps. He claimed roleless before I came forward.

You should add another CTM quote to your sig:

CTM said

"We may not win but Pac is getting lynched"

that disgusting mutant is was probably watching your "gotcha" with his pants around his ankles. you guys are gross.

You can't say anything, and that's fine, but it seems pretty clear to me that you're claiming that an offer was made to you.

You've revealed your role now, does that allow you to speak on the matter? Can you tell us if you were responsible for any of the extra deaths the past two nights?

I can neither confirm nor deny an offer was made to me. Revealing my role does not give me that privilege. However, I can say that the only death I've been responsible for in this game was SMC's in the accidental kitchen incident back on day 1.

Lol Pac's caving.

I was fine when I thought it was just JVoR making a play but now that I believe CTM is pulling the strings I got sick to my stomach. It's like The Island of DR. Moreau with CTM being Brando and JVoR his pet Cheetah sent to attack me.

disgusting!!

I still can't think of a single scenario where it'd be beneficial for a scummy jvor to make this play on pac... Unless it's a gambit and either way we get scum.

He was recruited by that pig CTM and never lost recruitment power.

Once they realized JVoR was susceptible to getting lynched today, CTM ordered his mutant Cheetah to go on thread and implicate me. Dr. Moreau knows his team of freaks and spazoids may have a chance of getting to end game even if it means sacrificing one of their own.

They're utterly disgusting.

Another reveal that sounds like a complete load of horse sh*t. So now we've get everyone in the world coming out of the woodwork talking about these "deals"? And exactly how many deals is whoever the hell this person is getting to hand out in one night? Yet while I28 and JF80 both had restrictions regarding their reveal on their deals, JVOR seems to have no such thing. He also apparently had this information all along and doesn't reveal it while just sitting around and letting another player get run up to L-2 and be forced into a reveal? Is any of this play sounding even remotely legit to anyone?

There's nothing about JVOR's entire reveal that sounds even remotely real to me and I'm getting sick of following around one absurd story after another. I'd much rather follow our cop on this little debate, who we now know at best had a one night window to potentially be converted. Worst case scenario, if it turns out JVOR is telling the truth, we in all likelihood just got ourselves a 2-for-1 deal, because I can't imagine any scenario if Pac were the godfather that Lily would just hand him over to some roleless townie.

Unvote

Vote: JVOR

I still can't think of a single scenario where it'd be beneficial for a scummy jvor to make this play on pac... Unless it's a gambit and either way we get scum.

Don't forget that this game is sporting a town, a scum team, a cult team and likely a SK or some other third party (assuming the cult doesn't have a NK). There are way too many opposing teams out there which can give a whole variety of reasons that somebody might be willing to make this move and still be scum, dependent on teams, abilities, etc. Combine that with the fact that pretty much nothing in JVOR's entire reveal makes one damn bit of sense, and I see no reason to trust him.

Another reveal that sounds like a complete load of horse sh*t. So now we've get everyone in the world coming out of the woodwork talking about these "deals"? And exactly how many deals is whoever the hell this person is getting to hand out in one night? Yet while I28 and JF80 both had restrictions regarding their reveal on their deals, JVOR seems to have no such thing. He also apparently had this information all along and doesn't reveal it while just sitting around and letting another player get run up to L-2 and be forced into a reveal? Is any of this play sounding even remotely legit to anyone?

There's nothing about JVOR's entire reveal that sounds even remotely real to me and I'm getting sick of following around one absurd story after another. I'd much rather follow our cop on this little debate, who we now know at best had a one night window to potentially be converted. Worst case scenario, if it turns out JVOR is telling the truth, we in all likelihood just got ourselves a 2-for-1 deal, because I can't imagine any scenario if Pac were the godfather that Lily would just hand him over to some roleless townie.

Unvote

Vote: JVOR

And in all likelihood you're Pac's running mate. You were the one that rushed to his defense. You sound awfully sure that i'm full of crap when normally you'd be one to pause and think it over as town. Moreover, you're intelligent enough to come up with the same points that Brett and Slats are making about what I would have to gain by revealing. And yet you come down with a hardline stance on this against me trying to rip it apart.

Pac's dead to rights either today or tomorrow. Depending on whether he is godfather or not, so is Jetscode. But people should keep an eye out on this post after the dust settles because I can easily see you attempting a 180 "oops" after all is said and done.

Don't forget that this game is sporting a town, a scum team, a cult team and likely a SK or some other third party (assuming the cult doesn't have a NK). There are way too many opposing teams out there which can give a whole variety of reasons that somebody might be willing to make this move and still be scum, dependent on teams, abilities, etc. Combine that with the fact that pretty much nothing in JVOR's entire reveal makes one damn bit of sense, and I see no reason to trust him.

Dig your own grave, BG. Pac IS getting revealed one way or the other. Are you sure you want your hands that dirty when that happens? None of that wifom bullsh*t later on when alignments are revealed, which I fully anticipate you doing.

@bg

Jvor's claim is just as stupid as pac being a roleless townie who happens to get cool stuff when we go the conservatory.

I have a better feeling about jvor...albeit could be a gambit...but I'll worry about that later.

Which is exactly why BG, a rational player, had a completely scummy reaction to the situation. At worst a townie is still suspicious of both of us and may lean one way or the other. Bleedin' comes in and chooses a hardline stance against me. Does that seem like something Bleedin' would do unless he had more information than a townie should have? He definitively goes after me calling my reveal bullsh*t while leaving Pac alone.

Pac lost me when he started creepily talking about CTM and cheetah's... maybe he'll try to blackmail the cop by threatening not to protect him next. :rolleyes:

I guess that makes it lucky for me I don't give a sh-t how you feel.

If I'm going to get lynced I want some laughs on the way out. If I'm right about CTM then it's him that I'm talking to.

so guess what?

gfy.

I guess that makes it lucky for me I don't give a sh-t how you feel.

If I'm going to get lynced I want some laughs on the way out. If I'm right about CTM then it's him that I'm talking to.

so guess what?

gfy.

Hahahahhahahahahahhahahahaa...

Hold on.

Hhahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha... ******* hahaha...

Archived