Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its definitely a compliment coming from a woman. Chicks dig him. He's good looking and uses a sh**-ton of stories complete with his brand of physical comedy. The joke you made a second ago about feeding your "chicklet" was, unintentionally, a joke Cook did in one of his stand-ups. Or maybe that was Daniel Tosh.

Gotcha. I've actually had guys tell me they think he's funny.

Bro, dude, bro... its so not a compliment bro.

Damn, you'd do him though...amirite?

Ummmmmmmm. Ok I can see why chicks say it's a compliment, some chicks think he's attractive.

But he's basically one of the most d00sh-tastic people on the face of this planet and I wouldn't hesitate in kicking him in the nuts if I ever saw him. He is just... awful. His standup is like a ******* Justin Bieber concert for college girls.

So I'd have to say it's pretty lofty company.

Ha! Damn. So I'm a hot douchebag. Go figure.

He's like a less intelligent Andrew Dice Clay, without the super-clever rhymes.

Too bad, I can rhyme with the best of them.

I dont have acne.

This whole thing has kind of saddened me. I've been posting on this site with you douchebags when I could have been writing poopy jokes and banging hotties around the country. FML

My fellow Americans, I have not been entirely truthful with you. I did gagoogidy that girl. I gashmoygadied her gaflavity with my googus. And I am sorry.

Ok guys, I have to apologize but I'm going to have to pull a disappearing act for a bit. The HR Manager for the job I'm trying to get has started calling around to my references. Well I spoke today to the other manager at my company (not my direct boss) about it, who had agreed to be a reference for me, as the HR manager had e-mailed me and mentioned she had yet to call him back. Well now she's apparently nervous about it or some bullsh*t, and isn't sure she wants to give me a reference anymore. I honestly feel like I'm going to be sick, I feel physically nauseous. If she costs me this job, I'm going to have to quit, as I will never want to see her again for as long as I live. I seriously can't believe this is ******* happening.

Hopefully I can just get this sorted out and be back soon, but I'll try to let you guys know later tonight if I have to bow out. This is just so ****ed up.

Figured we could start playing soon(ish).

i don't think the fat/gay/douche joke phase has played out yet..

for real though, I'm wondering if scum might have had knowledge of what happens in the kitchen and how it's triggered. You've played more lily games then I have, is possible in your mind?

Ok guys, I have to apologize but I'm going to have to pull a disappearing act for a bit. The HR Manager for the job I'm trying to get has started calling around to my references. Well I spoke today to the other manager at my company (not my direct boss) about it, who had agreed to be a reference for me, as the HR manager had e-mailed me and mentioned she had yet to call him back. Well now she's apparently nervous about it or some bullsh*t, and isn't sure she wants to give me a reference anymore. I honestly feel like I'm going to be sick, I feel physically nauseous. If she costs me this job, I'm going to have to quit, as I will never want to see her again for as long as I live. I seriously can't believe this is ******* happening.

Hopefully I can just get this sorted out and be back soon, but I'll try to let you guys know later tonight if I have to bow out. This is just so ****ed up.

lawyer up and sue for breach of contract...

good luck

Hess you are reppin' people left and right - question, why did you rep both of the votes on you? I've got my foil hat on and I'm thinking about all the things that might be built into the game as event triggers...

I repped you for voting me. I don't know the other questions. I'm not modding.

What bullsh*t.

Good luck, man. You should at least stick around there for a couple weeks and do nothing but play mafia, though.

Yep. We'll soon all be aware of just how many push-ups in a row JiF can do.

he was just talking about how he spends his friday and saturday nights singng prince's greatest hits on the karaoke machine while topless.. lets hope he doesn't have pictures..

Damn BG, good luck. Hope it's sorted (for the better) soon.

i don't think the fat/gay/douche joke phase has played out yet..

for real though, I'm wondering if scum might have had knowledge of what happens in the kitchen and how it's triggered. You've played more lily games then I have, is possible in your mind?

No. I've played plenty of Lily's games, and I gave advice on one (incidentally, it was one that had triggers and events). Her triggers could be ANYTHING, and therefore impossible to predict. I will say that the "good" things are usually in the realm of 1-time Cop investigation, 1-time Doc protection, or 1-time vig kill......stuff like that. Alignments won't likely change due to events - I would guess it would be role tweaks that would happen. On the flip side, the "bad" things, now that a death has occurred, are likely stuff like losing a night action, or losing a percentage success rate of your current role, if applicable.

Archived