Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

We will.

Not sure what you need to fight - you win with the town, if you are town, then Slats and I will wrap this up and you win. IF Slats is "outsmarting" us all, then he is doing it with Mod help. I already PM'ed her and she insists she is on the level meaning Slats and I are what we say we are.

TRUST NO ONE

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think we had considered this yet, but IF there were DAY TIME conversions (This might be why Lily had us start in N0) in this set up - and CTM was the only cult player to begin with. Then...

- D1 Jetscode reveals as cop, CTM converts him right away. This explains why Brett's mirror on JC N1 didn't work.

- That would have at least given CTM D2 to find and convert 1 other player, since he was NK'ed N2.

- That would mean CTM, Jetcode and 1 other player were cult. This seems more likely to me.

If the conversions took place at night, the the mirror just didn't work on them.

- CTM converts Jetscode N1 after he reveals. Brett can't stop it.

- CTM converts another on N2 even though he was killed that night.

Day or night conversions, didn't matter... he had time to convert 2 players. We have to hope that CTM started the game as the lone cult member. Would CTM have targeted Barm for conversion after he had just returned back to the game in the middle of N1, when almost being replaced on D1? Or JF80, who everyone wrote of anything scummy he did as "noob play?" Or did he in fact convert Verbal?

I would think CTM would go with Verbal of these 3 players. Probably JF80 after that, given that JF was a post leader and "learning" so he was less likely to draw heat.

We know he recuited Jetscode N1... meaning we are basing the whole game on the assumption that he only recruited 2 people, JC and 1 other person who will die via lynch either tomorrow or the day after.

Uhh, JC turned up as a recruited MAFIA.

CTM is CULT.

Difference noted. You made this decision with severly flawed logic.

Well, I'm dead man walking until Lily gets here.

I knew that once slats & dumbass voted for me that somebody would hammer pretty quickly. Oh! Here's Barm!

Here's a hangman game for us to play before I swing.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Uhh, JC turned up as a recruited MAFIA.

CTM is CULT.

Difference noted. You made this decision with severly flawed logic.

Okay. Let's imagine then that conversions took place at night both for scum and cult.

We haven't seen anyone else flip cult yet right? So, if CTM doesn't convert JC on N1, then he converts someone else - who we haven't seen yet. Or maybe he dies before he has a successful conversion.

JC was converted to mafia on N1 - and based on the roles we have seen from dead mafia, we haven't found their converter yet. Given that Barm suddenly decided he wanted to play again on N1, same night JC got converted, it could be him. So I guess he is the mafia converter... hopefully he had limited conversions.

Okay. Let's imagine then that conversions took place at night both for scum and cult.

We haven't seen anyone else flip cult yet right? So, if CTM doesn't convert JC on N1, then he converts someone else - who we haven't seen yet. Or maybe he dies before he has a successful conversion.

JC was converted to mafia on N1 - and based on the roles we have seen from dead mafia, we haven't found their converter yet. Given that Barm suddenly decided he wanted to play again on N1, same night JC got converted, it could be him. So I guess he is the mafia converter... hopefully he had limited conversions.

Your problem is that if Barm is mafia and JF80 is cult, then where are you? Yes, without a voting majority. Enjoy that.

Your problem is that if Barm is mafia and JF80 is cult, then where are you? Yes, without a voting majority. Enjoy that.

Have to assume this isn't the case, as only your kills have been going through the past couple nights. If Barm or JF80 is a mafia converter, then maybe, MAYBE they can't shoot, and can only convert, but my guess since mafia seemed to start with a regular sized team that they had a limited conversion framework as a team to work with.

Have to assume this isn't the case, as only your kills have been going through the past couple nights. If Barm or JF80 is a mafia converter, then maybe, MAYBE they can't shoot, and can only convert, but my guess since mafia seemed to start with a regular sized team that they had a limited conversion framework as a team to work with.

There probably isn't a "mafia recruiter" per se. They probably got a recruitment chance and passed as a team. No specific person. What you might have, though, is 2 cultists staring you in the face.

I don't even know why I'm still trying to help you here. I'm rooting for the cult. Sorry CTM! If I knew the town was this bad, I would have never started scumhunting. Or was it just random mayhem? Eh, what's the difference, right?

I don't even know why I'm still trying to help you here. I'm rooting for the cult. Sorry CTM! If I knew the town was this bad, I would have never started scumhunting. Or was it just random mayhem? Eh, what's the difference, right?

I'm convinced that there's no more than 1 cult member left. In which case we WILL have a voting majority.

There probably isn't a "mafia recruiter" per se. They probably got a recruitment chance and passed as a team. No specific person. What you might have, though, is 2 cultists staring you in the face.

Considered this last night when I suggested keeping you, and lynching Barm first. Did you not see that conversation? Where were you then?

**** it, I haven't dismissed the fact that there could be 2 cult players left - but I also haven't dismissed the fact that you can NK and could be one of them.

Lynching you and being left with 2 non-killing cultists is a tie. That's IF there are 2 left, and they are Barm and JF - people I wouldn't recruit over YOU.

Lynching Barm or JF risks lynching our 3rd townie. Leaving you in your killing role for another night, when you could be cult and there could be another potential cultist. Town loses.

Of the 3 guys left you are the one I would have converted to cult first. I like town's odds here.

Holy sh*t, I28. Read Lily's posts when she makes them. They can be quite significant. You know, like the one where she said that YOU WOULD LOSE YOUR ROLE IF CONVERTED. If I was cult, I wouldn't be able to NK anymore.

Damn. If you weren't busy FOSing the entire JN site, you might have found that.

Still love you, though. You can be my pet monkey. Always wanted a pet monkey.

Archived