Aguilera screws up National Anthem at Super Bowl

BP

Amen, brother...

+1,000,000,000,000..etc. Etc. Etc.....

You know, all politics aside no matter what you feel about our current, past, or future governments, this damn country is filled with greatness. And it is defended by great people. I'll be damned if I can accept some cheap trash skank getting an "oopsy" pass for screwing up the lyrics of our nation's song because she was too damn preoccupied with how she could jizz all over it vocally rather than give any thought to the meaning of the words she's singing. Hell, I'd rather just hear someone who truly cares about the meaning of those words just speak them.

You know, all politics aside no matter what you feel about our current, past, or future governments, this damn country is filled with greatness. And it is defended by great people. I'll be damned if I can accept some cheap trash skank getting an "oopsy" pass for screwing up the lyrics of our nation's song because she was too damn preoccupied with how she could jizz all over it vocally rather than give any thought to the meaning of the words she's singing. Hell, I'd rather just hear someone who truly cares about the meaning of those words just speak them.

like this guy?

rocketner.jpeg

SHe's a flake, she was in a herbi Hancock documentary where he did songs with a bunch of musicians form different genres.. she's the only one who had no clue the legend she was working with

How did she not know the man who was the first to sign the Declaration of Independence?!

ETA: The quick editor on this board sucks, inserting <BR> for every line break...

POTY

But was he famous ?

I looked it up. http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/national-anthem-bears-seahawks-jim-cornelison-video/

Apparently his name is Jim Cornelison and he does it full time for the Blackhawks because he's so good at it. I guess he isn't "famous" but he's as solid as a rock. Why hire some random female pop singer tart for something this big and important when you could have this guy? He should be doing it every year at the SB.

I looked it up. http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/national-anthem-bears-seahawks-jim-cornelison-video/

Apparently his name is Jim Cornelison and he does it full time for the Blackhawks because he's so good at it. I guess he isn't "famous" but he's as solid as a rock. Why hire some random female pop singer tart for something this big and important when you could have this guy? He should be doing it every year at the SB.

I agree with you 100%. And my statement was tongue in cheek.

The only thing the female pop tart had going for her was she was famous. I am sure there are a quite a few artisits who can give a better rendition of the national anthem that will never be at the Super Bowl.

For next year my money is on Taylor Swift!

Archived