Did you know UPS can make your business super successful?

Jetsfan80

All these commercials I see coming from UPS (and also FedEx for that matter) would make it appear that they can take your business to new levels. That's funny, because when I think of UPS, I think of a smelly guy with a personality disorder who comes to your office once a day (sometimes twice depending on your place of business) then takes a sh** in your bathroom (Insert "what can brown do for you" joke here).

No offense to any resident UPS truck drivers on JN.

you pay what you get for..

but yah, fedex actually comes to my door.. ups leaves sh*t out by my garage, even in the rain.. the pricks

It just always seems like sh*t gets rerouted and they can't ever leave things before the evening no matter what personal address I ship it to. And long story short they screwed me out of a Slap Chop, so eff them.

It just always seems like sh*t gets rerouted and they can't ever leave things before the evening no matter what personal address I ship it to. And long story short they screwed me out of a Slap Chop, so eff them.

You didn't get your slapchop?? You would've loved my nuts!

I sent a UPS next day envelope on Saturday from a local UPS store knowing that it won't be picked up until Monday... It is Tuesday and my attorney doesn't have the documents. I go and check online and it is still in the area here and scheduled to get to NY tomorrow. I have a buyer threathening to bail on a real estate sale because the contracts were already late because we had a family emergency. I have never had UPS (or FedEx who I prefer) ever screw up. I blame 80 for starting this thread. I like you 80 but if I lose a buyer you better want to buy a property in country club in the Bronx for a half mil and be ready to close by April 1st. Kicker is they are claiming it is on time on the website as if it was 2 day air. I hate UPS and for the moment I hate you 80. ;P

I worked at a UPS Hub for 6 months while I was in College. I loaded trucks that were headed to Maine and knew every zip code in that god forsaken piece of real estate.

UPS is an excellent Company to work for as they hire from within and were paying me $10 an hour back in 1992. FedEx is a joke IMO.

Archived