So This Is How The 2011 Red Sox Should Line-Up

CrazyCarl40

Can't win 'em all. 9 in a row, with 6 on the road, is a pretty impressive feat, especially scoring 83 runs over that span. You're only as good as the next days starter. That's Josh Beckett. New win streak starts tomorrow.

Who is Brian Gordon and how did he end up in the Yanks rotation?

Thought you could care less about what the Yanks do...your only true focus is the Sawx. No?

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's 8th in the league in VORP and 27th in baseball behind the great Ian Kennedy so, no. He's also a classless headhunting piece of crap who is widely hated and no one would feel good voting for.

But his GRETOR number places him #3, so that would seem to negate everything you said.

Solid outing by Beckett tonight. Solid pitching can always cool hot bats, and Beckett did just that getting a CG shutout

3-0 Sox

Decent pitching last night by Nova, keeping his team of scorching hot bats in the game long enough to light up the skies with bombs from the Bronx Bombers. Record breaking offense seems to be able to dominate solid pitching, and the Yankee Lumber Company did just that with 5 moon shots.

12-4 Yanks

Decent pitching last night by Nova, keeping his team of scorching hot bats in the game long enough to light up the skies with bombs from the Bronx Bombers. Record breaking offense seems to be able to dominate solid pitching, and the Yankee Lumber Company did just that with 5 moon shots.

12-4 Yanks

Wrong thread. This is about the Red Sox and their league leading offense and record. Thanks.

Yet in April, most here were calling the Sox overrated and dead. Goose and gander.

Those with common sense and understand that baseball always evens out(me) surely were not.

Its a long season. I expect Beckett to come back down to earth at some point.

Those with common sense and understand that baseball always evens out(me) surely were not.

Its a long season. I expect Beckett to come back down to earth at some point.

I don't expect Beckett to pitch the whole year with an ERA under 2 and a WHIP under 1. I do expect him to finish in the top 3 for Cy Young voting. He is in a groove and in an odd year.

I don't play for the New York Mess

Hey, I am throwing a party that we are at .500. Can't you feel the summer of magic?

If you played for the National NYer,. you would be hurt. That is why I am glad you don't. I care about you. And, MadMike would treat you with scorn. Then he would put some type of sabermetric composition on you to define you. That would not be nice.

Hey, I am throwing a party that we are at .500. Can't you feel the summer of magic?

If you played for the National NYer,. you would be hurt. That is why I am glad you don't. I care about you. And, MadMike would treat you with scorn. Then he would put some type of sabermetric composition on you to define you. That would not be nice.

So I hear Jason Bay got a hit? Is this true?

• 4 weeks later...

Hard to start AWFUL players at C CF and SS and win a lot of games. Up the middle is pretty damn important.

Just looking back. The Red Sox catchers have the second highest OPS in the American league. Shortstops have been more than serviceable. And we know Ellsbury was an All-Star. Keep those predictions coming!

Archived