So This Is How The 2011 Red Sox Should Line-Up

CrazyCarl40

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who are you kidding

Not kidding anyone, JonE. I'm being absolutely honest. The only way I watch the Yankees is if they are playing the Sox. Or if someone is throwing a no-no or something I'll toss it over in the 9th. I even get the YES network and I could give two nickles about watching the Yankees. Why would I watch a team I don't like?

Stop making this argument. You just sound like you're trying to avoid how horrible your team is. You comment about the yankees ALL THE TIME.

I comment about the Yankees in the context of baseball. PLease show me where I have done anything as pathetic as JonE who apparently has nothing better to do than get joy from other peoples misery. That's classy.

I comment about the Yankees in the context of baseball. PLease show me where I have done anything as pathetic as JonE who apparently has nothing better to do than get joy from other peoples misery. That's classy.

CC Could Opt Out After Season

Pettitte to Announce Retirement (his retirement puts the Yankees in a big hole in the rotation. CC better be ready to pitch 300 innings)

Red Sox Add Jenks; Yanks Lose Wood

Question for Yankees fans (About the demise of Phil Hughes)

All threads started by Spin Cycle

LMAO @ Boston being 2-9 not being in the "context of baseball" What the hell are they 2-9 in? Lacrosse?

CC Could Opt Out After Season

Pettitte to Announce Retirement (his retirement puts the Yankees in a big hole in the rotation. CC better be ready to pitch 300 innings)

Red Sox Add Jenks; Yanks Lose Wood

Question for Yankees fans (About the demise of Phil Hughes)

All threads started by Spin Cycle

Except for the last one, all of those were newsworthy items. None of it was just me talking to myself about the demise of the Yankees. Get real.

Except for the last one, all of those were newsworthy items. None of it was just me talking to myself about the demise of the Yankees. Get real.

They are all negative stories about the yankees. Are you really so thick headed that you don't see this? Really? And the greatest team in baseball history being 2-9 isn't newsworthy? Are you dizzy from spinning?

They are all negative stories about the yankees. Are you really so thick headed that you don't see this? Really? And the greatest team in baseball history being 2-9 isn't newsworthy? Are you dizzy from spinning?

They are stories. Not necessarily negative ones. It's only negative if you perceive it that way.

Who ever said the 2011 red sox were going to be the best team ever? Fans or writers paid to sell papers? I never said it so why do you continuously say it?

They are stories. Not necessarily negative ones. It's only negative if you perceive it that way.

Who ever said the 2011 red sox were going to be the best team ever? Fans or writers paid to sell papers? I never said it so why do you continuously say it?

This post is just mind boggling in it's denial of reality. Which of these is good news for the yankees?

CC opting out?, Pettitte retiring?, Losing Wood?, Hughes not pitching well? They are all threads where you are gloating about stuff that isn't good for the yankees. Then when your team is 2-9 and someone else does the same you whine and complain instead of looking in the mirror.

Also a lot of us non boston homers found it very funny that everyone in the media was falating boston's team all offseason and that was only eclipsed by boston's own crowing when they stole Gonzalez and signed Crawford in the off season so of course we're enjoying them falling on their face and you would do the EXACT SAME THING if the yankees were 2-9. Don't try to act like you're somehow above it all.

This post is just mind boggling in it's denial of reality. Which of these is good news for the yankees?

CC opting out?, Pettitte retiring?, Losing Wood?, Hughes not pitching well? They are all threads where you are gloating about stuff that isn't good for the yankees. Then when your team is 2-9 and someone else does the same you whine and complain instead of looking in the mirror.

Also a lot of us non boston homers found it very funny that everyone in the media was falating boston's team all offseason and that was only eclipsed by boston's own crowing when they stole Gonzalez and signed Crawford in the off season so of course we're enjoying them falling on their face and you would do the EXACT SAME THING if the yankees were 2-9. Don't try to act like you're somehow above it all.

Please show where I am gloating and not initiating baseball discussion. Please cite the post in your response. I would be glad to be humbled by this evidence, which you never, ever have.

The Yankees are put on a pedestal every single season, except for this one. So the ONE opportunity you get to play underdog, albeit from the media perspective, you do exactly what Yankees fans do. Gloat. Even though it is a whopping 11 games into the season and ANYTHING can still happen. If the Sox turn it around and go on a tear and make the post season and maybe even win it all, how foolish will you look then? It is a really big if, but it is all in the realm of possibility.

I would not do the exact same thing. As a matter of fact a few years ago when the Yankees were below .500 in May in 08 and 09 I barely said anything about the Yankees (not the fire Girardi threads or anything) because I was too busy following my own team.

I particularly like this thread where JonE said the Red Sox owned the Yankees. My response was pretty fair.

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/73677-they-own-us-now/

I'll be waiting.

Ever hear of reverse jinx? The Yanks won the last 9 or 10 meetings with the Sawx that year and went on to win the World Series

I think I did my job

Really?

The Baseball Gods are passing the fate of the Sox and Yankees like a set of Ben Wa balls through their fingers based on jinxes and reverse jinxes. :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure first to 90 is gonna win the division.

Good to see ya in at a respectable hour. ;)

Unlike years past, **cough Orioles cough**, there are no easy intra division series this year.

Archived