So This Is How The 2011 Red Sox Should Line-Up

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only good thing about football ending is the increased focus on baseball. You guys are great.

Scott's Board Discuss Individual Players Here --This forum is locked. Teams matter, players don't. Discuss Teams Here --This forum is locked. Speculation doesn't matter, records speak

I was just thinking about how awful it is for baseball when a huge market team sends one of their GM's underlings to a small market team to be a GM and he promptly trades the 28 year old best player o

7 innings of one-hit ball for Dice-K today, only one BB as well.

Who did they put in his uniform?

That is not the biggest surprise.

I half expected to see a 140-150 pitch count for 7 innings.

BTW in another edition of me gloating about being right lets take Buchholz, Clay or as I like to call him "Laptops Mcgee" I said there was no way on earth he would match the crazy ERA or the few homers he gave up last year well he just gave up his 6th homer in his 5th start and he gave up 9 all last year.

Edited by madmikeisback

BTW in another edition of me gloating about being right lets take Buchholz, Clay or as I like to call him "Laptops Mcgee" I said there was no way on earth he would match the crazy ERA or the few homers he gave up last year well he just gave up his 6th homer in his 5th start and he gave up 9 all last year.

Still better than Phil Hughes.

Haha. I knew this was coming. How about you admit I was right about Laptops McGee and we'll see how Hughes does when he's healthy.

How about we let Clay pitch more than 3 games to see how well he does before you gloat about being right for the first time in your life? He pitched against three of the better offenses in baseball to start the season. Let's cut the kid some slack.

How about we let Clay pitch more than 3 games to see how well he does before you gloat about being right for the first time in your life? He pitched against three of the better offenses in baseball to start the season. Let's cut the kid some slack.

Yeah like all the slack you cut Hughes haha. Also the A's are all over him today. Not exactly a powerhouse.

Yeah like all the slack you cut Hughes haha. Also the A's are all over him today. Not exactly a powerhouse.

I've said before that Hughes was great out of the pen and had two good months as a starter. Would you like me to lie about him?

Why are you so intently watching an April game between the Red Sox and As?

I've said before that Hughes was great out of the pen and had two good months as a starter. Would you like me to lie about him?

Why are you so intently watching an April game between the Red Sox and As?

Because I paid for mlb.tv to watch games at work. Apparently I'm not allowed to do that according to you.

Go ahead. Pay the money. Watch the games. Just shut the hell up about a team you don't even cheer for.

You really have to stop making this argument. I know it annoys you to talk about how you team is terrible but thats what happens on message boards. I'm commenting on a team that is a direct divisional rival of the Yankees.

Edited by madmikeisback

You really have to stop making this argument. I know it annoys you to talk about how you team is terrible but thats what happens on message boards.

If you want to talk baseball, talk baseball. You don't want to talk baseball. You want to gloat and call names and make sure that your opinion is the rightest of them all.

I miss all of the updates in this thread.

What seems to be the problem?

It is amazing what a little Sox winning will do to the Yankee Nation.

Lackey, Beckett and Dice have righted their ships for now. If that continues and Buchholz ever gets going the Sox will be tough to beat. On the other side of the coin it is amazing that Colon and Garcia have covered for Hughes and Nova being so bad to start out. If Hughes gets over his dead arm (wink) the guy I would send down or to the pen is Nova.

ARod looks poised for a monster year and Granderson is also looking good.

This should be a great race.

Texas and Cleveland blew you off the field and the yankees won 2 of 3 from texas.

Also Ellsbury is better than Granderson.

That goes without saying.

Yankees won 2 of 3 at home as the Rangers were ending a 9 game road swing.

The defending AL Champion Rangers swept the Sox in the opening series at their stadium after listening to all the experts anointing the Sox as the 2011 AL Champion.

There is a slight difference in the way things set-up for the Sox and the Yankees. Just like you cannot make too much out of the Sox winning 2 of 3 from the Yanks.