ESPN: Defeated cheating scum have the best WR's in the AFC east

madmikeisback

The Rodgers game was played in awful conditions 30 mph winds, we were shutout remember?

Just because it's in my contract....but in the Packers game the weather played very little into the results. We didn't score because of a poor gameplan with poor playcalling and not enough rhythm...the Packers only put up 3 FGs because of our fearsome defense.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not comparing sanchez to brady, just showing you that his stats were not MVP awesome. the 4 picks is a joke too, as he had many dropped.

Dude, you subtracted more than 1,000 yards in passing, 9 TDs and 0 INTs against three of the top 4 teams in the NFL. Go ahead, double his INTs and he is still in the pro bowl and MVP consideration. I will agree that if you picked his worst game and multiplied the stats by 16 he wouldn't deserve MVP. If that's what you are getting at, fine.

Shouldn't we be even more excited about Sanchez then since he seems to be naturally adept at making plays when the pocket breaks down?

That'd the main reason to be excited about sanchez.. He's yet to prove he can be an effective pocket passer

Dude, you subtracted more than 1,000 yards in passing, 9 TDs and 0 INTs against three of the top 4 teams in the NFL. Go ahead, double his INTs and he is still in the pro bowl and MVP consideration. I will agree that if you picked his worst game and multiplied the stats by 16 he wouldn't deserve Offensive Player of the Year. If that's what you are getting at, fine.

Fixed.

Stats are for geeks. MVP shouldn't be determined by stats. MVP stands for MOST VALUABLE PLAYER, not most impressive stats compiled. I'm all for giving Brady the OPOY for his statistically impressive year. I just think Aaron Rodgers was the league's MOST VALUABLE PLAYER.

Dude, you subtracted more than 1,000 yards in passing, 9 TDs and 0 INTs against three of the top 4 teams in the NFL. Go ahead, double his INTs and he is still in the pro bowl and MVP consideration. I will agree that if you picked his worst game and multiplied the stats by 16 he wouldn't deserve MVP. If that's what you are getting at, fine.

I showed you a large piece of his body of work

I already said he played well vs Chi Pitt and Jets second game

Fine add Cinn a 3-13 team and Lions who played with backup QB

Fixed.

Stats are for geeks. MVP shouldn't be determined by stats. MVP stands for MOST VALUABLE PLAYER, not most impressive stats compiled. I'm all for giving Brady the OPOY for his statistically impressive year. I just think Aaron Rodgers was the league's MOST VALUABLE PLAYER.

Haha.. It's a regular season award dude.. Pats were 14-2 with a terrible defense and minimal wr talent .. He earned it.. And this coming from a guyvwhose been saying Rodgers is the best qb in football since the start if the year..

Fixed.

I don't give a sh*t what you call it. I'm not annointing the guy anything. Statistically impressive is actually all I'm saying.

I showed you a large piece of his body of work

I already said he played well vs Chi Pitt and Jets second game

Fine add Cinn a 3-13 team and Lions who played with backup QB

Well? He played well? He played lights out in those games. 3 games, 1,000 yards 9 TDs and 0 INTs is better than "played well". Figure that for a season: He played excellent in damn near all of them. You showed games where he had a 150 passer rating and called them "average-y". The only game he played less than very well was the first Jets game. I'm not saying he can't be beat, but to act like he had anything less than a great year make no sense to me.

Now that is below the belt, dude. Hurtful. You big meanie. I'm just laying a trap, you guys walk in willingly....and BOOM! I get my feelings snapped in half with what could be the meanest thing anyone has every posted about me on the internet.

:)

ok. I changed my mind, Ur the male klacko .. He would've cried over such a stinging insult.. U took it much more manlike

I don't give a sh*t what you call it. I'm not annointing the guy anything. Statistically impressive is actually all I'm saying.

Well? He played well? He played lights out in those games. 3 games, 1,000 yards 9 TDs and 0 INTs is better than "played well". Figure that for a season: He played excellent in damn near all of them. You showed games where he had a 150 passer rating and called them "average-y". The only game he played less than very well was the first Jets game. I'm not saying he can't be beat, but to act like he had anything less than a great year make no sense to me.

He did not play great vs Balt Minn jets(1st) cleve colts packers and SD, a pretty large piece of pie.

He did not play great vs Balt Minn jets(1st) cleve colts packers and SD, a pretty large piece of pie.

Every game has to be HOF worthy to have a great season? GREAT. It was a GREAT season. If somebody said it was the all time best season you could start spouting this BS, but acting like the guy did not have a GREAT season while naming games such as 240 yards with 1 TD and no picks against Minnesota seems a little off. On a different note, Brady's page on PFR which you have compelled me to access numerous times, is sponsored by The Sports Hernia. Ha.

I really do think the Brady envy is epic here. Yeesh, get over it fellas. And people say women are catty? Really? I don't see any ladies here trying to descredit Giselle's supermodel status. She is beautiful. She is rich. She is what most of us are not. You don't see us crying over it. Lordy.....

I really do think the Brady envy is epic here. Yeesh, get over it fellas. And people say women are catty? Really? I don't see any ladies here trying to descredit Giselle's supermodel status. She is beautiful. She is rich. She is what most of us are not. You don't see us crying over it. Lordy.....

Probably because this isn't a super model discussion board. I don't know though.

Every game has to be HOF worthy to have a great season? GREAT. It was a GREAT season. If somebody said it was the all time best season you could start spouting this BS, but acting like the guy did not have a GREAT season while naming games such as 240 yards with 1 TD and no picks against Minnesota seems a little off. On a different note, Brady's page on PFR which you have compelled me to access numerous times, is sponsored by The Sports Hernia. Ha.

Sorry Great QBS do not lose to 6th seeds at home in playoffs, 2 years in a row for this guy. Is he still 1st ballot HOF if he never goes back to SB and all success was

tied to Cheating done by his coach?

Define "Brady envy".

thanks,

just read this thread, dude. some people have such jealousy it turns into blind hatred. yikes.

First off, you do remember this is a Jets site and Brady is the 3 time SB winning super model married QB who has owned this division for the last decade. Of course we blindly hate him and envy his status.

Secondly, there is one person in this thread saying he is overrated, a couple claiming he shouldnt have won the MVP and then a bunch other sucking him off as the all time great HOF QB he is.

Why are you so butt hurt by a bunch of Jets fans hating on Brady? You confuse me sometimes. You're like a lost little puppy who's only solace in life is being a Patriots fan because they are good and you can hold that over rival sports fans heads.

First off, you do remember this is a Jets site and Brady is the 3 time SB winning super model married QB who has owned this division for the last decade. Of course we blindly hate him and envy his status.

Secondly, there is one person in this thread saying he is overrated, a couple claiming he shouldnt have won the MVP and then a bunch other sucking him off as the all time great HOF QB he is.

Why are you so butt hurt by a bunch of Jets fans hating on Brady? You confuse me sometimes. You're like a lost little puppy who's only solace in life is being a Patriots fan because they are good and you can hold that over rival sports fans heads.

I'm just in the mood to stir up some poopy at Jetnation today because my energy to do real work is at about zero right now. But you are right, I am a Pats fan and that makes me the bestest in the world! Don't you dare take that away from me, Spicoli! What else would I have to hold on to? I don't own a surf board.

Sorry Great QBS do not lose to 6th seeds at home in playoffs, 2 years in a row for this guy. Is he still 1st ballot HOF if he never goes back to SB and all success was

tied to Cheating done by his coach?

I know that you and I are talking to each other and nobody else is listening. They are all trying to figure out who has what alter ego and if JiF is going to make out with Garb or Klecko, or both, but...

That is a stupid criteria when you consider that this year alone, Peyton Manning lost to the same 6th seed and Brees lost to an 8-8 team. Rivers lost to the 6th seed last year. I don't feel like doing any more research, but I remember Elway getting smacked by the Steelers in '84 and Steve Young losing at Candlestick to the Vikings with Wade ******* Wilson. I know Marino lost his share of home playoff games and Montana got devastated by the Giants two years in a row, but I think both of those games were at the Meadowlands.

Oh, for Pete's sake!

LOL

Wassssssssssssssssssup JETNATION???

I always like you.

It's me. Dave.

I never liked you.

I know that you and I are talking to each other and nobody else is listening. They are all trying to figure out who has what alter ego and if JiF is going to make out with Garb or Klecko, or both, but...

Both both both!!!!!!!!!

That is a stupid criteria when you consider that this year alone, Peyton Manning lost to the same 6th seed and Brees lost to an 8-8 team. Rivers lost to the 6th seed last year. I don't feel like doing any more research, but I remember Elway getting smacked by the Steelers in '84 and Steve Young losing at Candlestick to the Vikings with Wade ******* Wilson. I know Marino lost his share of home playoff games and Montana got devastated by the Giants two years in a row, but I think both of those games were at the Meadowlands.

IMO if this was truly a 14-2 team led by GOAT QB, it would have been a bloodshed, Brady is a good QB and will be in HOF. I just do not buy into his hype. the short

passing game inflates his % and he only seems to play well when he has ten seconds to throw the ball. He is not good under duress. He also had a chance to become the GOAT in Giants SB. He did not play well and Plexico ended up being correct. A win there would have made him a legend. I also think Rodgers will pass him in the long run.

IMO if this was truly a 14-2 team led by GOAT QB, it would have been a bloodshed, Brady is a good QB and will be in HOF. I just do not buy into his hype. the short

passing game inflates his % and he only seems to play well when he has ten seconds to throw the ball. He is not good under duress. He also had a chance to become the GOAT in Giants SB. He did not play well and Plexico ended up being correct. A win there would have made him a legend. I also think Rodgers will pass him in the long run.

See. Here we go again. You said he had an "average" year, but you are arguing against GOAT. I didn't claim he was GOAT. I said he had a great year. He did. FWIW, your claims are a little much considering that when he took over the Pats were a defensive team with a #1 overall playing QB. The offense came along later.

Archived