Happy Birthday JetNation

Maxman

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jn_logo_100.gif

Happy Birthday JetNation.

Six years ago, JetNation.com was born.  Just want to thank everyone who is a part of the JetNation community.  Because of your dedication and passion, JN has grown so much over the years.   What started out as a forum and a blog has grown into the best community of Jets fans on the web.

To all the people who work tirelessly on the site, from Editor Tyson Rauch and all the writers to the forum moderators and technical staff; you keep JN running on a daily basis and I thank you for your efforts.  What you do takes a lot of work but JetNation thrives because of you.

jnlogo.gif

jn_logo_100.gif

Here is the birthday thread from the JetNation Forums.  Stop by and have some birthday cake.

A43h9iNE27A

View the full article

Happy Birthday JetNation.com

by Phil Sullivan on February 16, 2011[edit]

jn_logo_100.gif

Happy Birthday JetNation.

Six years ago, JetNation.com was born. Just want to thank everyone who is a part of the JetNation community. Because of your dedication and passion, JN has grown so much over the years. What started out as a forum and a blog has grown into the best community of Jets fans on the web.

To all the people who work tirelessly on the site, from Editor Tyson Rauch and all the writers to the forum moderators and technical staff; you keep JN running on a daily basis and I thank you for your efforts. What you do takes a lot of work but JetNation thrives because of you.

jnlogo.gif

How come it took you two days to join?

Went back and forth for awhile. Wasn't sure if the site was for me or not. :D

No the actual "birthday" is the day the domain name was registered. We didn't waste a lot of time getting the site up and running though.

Wow.. 6 years?? And i still look the same.. :D

i still remember that first day! Who knew a member of the D list could be invited to such a great site.. wait.. oh never mind..

You should post some of the archives from back then.. it was very funny! I think you and the original Tom Shane started most of the threads..

there were lyrics threads, monty python threads..

funny stuff :)

thanks all!

Wow.. 6 years?? And i still look the same.. :D

i still remember that first day! Who knew a member of the D list could be invited to such a great site.. wait.. oh never mind..

You should post some of the archives from back then.. it was very funny! I think you and the original Tom Shane started most of the threads..

there were lyrics threads, monty python threads..

funny stuff :)

thanks all!

Those were the days. :D

Thanks for signing up btw.

Moving this thread to the Mafia forum is a throwback to the past when threads would get moved all over the place! Kudos Max. 6 years...... Has it really been that long since I started posting here?

It has been a long time. What is weird is that everyone here gets older, yet I stay the same age. :D

Archived