THE BULLS!

ECURB

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It has been over 10 years since I have felt that good watching the BULLS!

Best team in the NBA and getting a star back from injury!

Nice to see you back talking basketball. I think the last time we saw you in this forum was the '08-'09 season?

Nice to see you back talking basketball. I think the last time we saw you in this forum was the '08-'09 season?

Yeah I didn't really talk much smack last year... if you look back I did some though and I was all over the offseason.

It has been over 10 years since I have felt that good watching the BULLS!

Best team in the NBA and getting a star back from injury!

Top 5 (Spurs, Celtics, Mavericks, Bulls, Heat <:angry: , in order), but not the best in the NBA. I think Rose is a hell of a player, but is very overrated. Boozer was one of the most underlooked pickups in the offseason, but one of the best. Noah is one of the top 5 underrated players in the NBA. They are a good team, but depth shows that SA and BOS are better right now.

You are what your record says you are homie.and they gey noah back but we also get a 10-10 guy back in Haslem.

The Bulls had a rough start... so dummies like yourself that are just looking at records think they are just behind the pack... when in reality all of 2011 nobody has been better than the Bulls.

Top 5 (Spurs, Celtics, Mavericks, Bulls, Heat <:angry: , in order), but not the best in the NBA. I think Rose is a hell of a player, but is very overrated. Boozer was one of the most underlooked pickups in the offseason, but one of the best. Noah is one of the top 5 underrated players in the NBA. They are a good team, but depth shows that SA and BOS are better right now.

Overrated huh?

He's the best PG in the NBA and probably the MVP. If I had a start a team from scratch today, I'm taking Rose.

Overrated huh?

He's the best PG in the NBA and probably the MVP. If I had a start a team from scratch today, I'm taking Rose.

That's why he's overrated, because everyone thinks he's god's gift to earth. Yes, he's a top 5, and probably 3 PG, but he's not the MVP right now. Saying he's the MVP now is just homerism...

That's why he's overrated, because everyone thinks he's god's gift to earth. Yes, he's a top 5, and probably 3 PG, but he's not the MVP right now. Saying he's the MVP now is just homerism...

I'm a Knicks and Magic fan.

I absolutely hate the Bulls with a passion. Rose is the best PG in the league and I'd definitely say he's the MVP considering how well that team is playing with all their injuries strictly because of his play.

Who is having a bigger impact on their team? Take Rose away and they arent even close to a .500 team.

Saying he is not mvp is homerism... He had like 73% of the worlds votes so far on sports nation.

These are the same fans that voted Yao as the starter for the All-Star game.....fans are biased. I'm not saying he's not an elite player, just that he's overrated. I heard someone say that Rose will lift the Bulls further than Jordan did......SERIOUSLY?

These are the same fans that voted Yao as the starter for the All-Star game.....fans are biased. I'm not saying he's not an elite player, just that he's overrated. I heard someone say that Rose will lift the Bulls further than Jordan did......SERIOUSLY?

How are you elite, yet overrated?

Yep, I have no clue what overrated means.

Dude, YOU said, he's elite, top 3 PG in the league...but YOU think he's overrated.

That, make no sense.

Anyone can be overrated, elite or not. You can still be elite and overrated. As a Celtics fan, I'll say Rondo is overrated, but he is still elite.

Archived