THE BULLS!

ECURB

Yes, just like I intend to recover from a string of bad investments by winning the $303m Mega Millions jackpot on Friday.

Yeah you are right... Rose would have one of the best teams in the NBA no matter what team drafted him... he is that good and the Bulls are that lucky.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Comparing you to Garb is an insult to Garb. This is more like talking ball with Falcon.

Jesus Christ.

Oh that's right... you guys must be knicks fans... defense does not count...

Deng is way more efficient than Amare or Mello... Mello and Amare give up more points than they score by far... Deng shuts people down and scores almost 20 a game.

Oh that's right... you guys must be knicks fans... defense does not count...

Deng is way more efficient than Amare or Mello... Mello and Amare give up more points than they score by far... Deng shuts people down and scores almost 20 a game.

Careful, something just flew over your head (again).

"My team is successful, therefore I obviously know more about sports than you" is the best meme in fandom. Talking basketball with Ecurb is like talking football with Garb.

Wait...what? LOL!! Oh, I get it. Your opinion is more valid because....???? What's the saying? Opinions are like a@@holes....?

Anyway, that's the worst insult that has ever been thrown my way, and I've had a lot thrown my way here. This will leave a scar.

Wait...what? LOL!! Oh, I get it. Your opinion is more valid because....???? What's the saying? Opinions are like a@@holes....?

Anyway, that's the worst insult that has ever been thrown my way, and I've had a lot thrown my way here. This will leave a scar.

I see what you did there.

If ever a measurable ratio of inability to retort to a statement exists, it is directly related to the amount of question marks used in a response.

I wish I was as smart as you. I bet you have a lot of friends as well as a really cool sneaker collection. I bet you beat girls away with a stick -literally.

1. D. Rose is not the best player in the NBA.

They are VERY, VERY Lucky to have Rose.

Perhaps he isn't the best ... but he will be voted the Most Valuable ... because he is.

And what kind of lame conversation is "how lucky" the Bulls are to have won the lottery and be in position to draft Rose? Who gives a f_ _ _ about any of that? How lucky were the Yankees to have the money to buy Babe Ruth from Boston? What does that have to do with anything? Rose is a Bull and by virtue of that they're a top 5 team. Which brings me to my buddy and fellow Bulls fan eC .....

So because the Bulls got lucky (losing seasons are always lucky) and got a #1 pick none of this counts?

You guys are awful at making excuses...

How many titles did the Cavs win with lebron? Blazers with Oden?

You must be joking... Rose did not make the Bulls good... tons of moves (some risky) did... it took a lot of work to build this team.

I'm sorry dude ...didn't check the thread for a few days and wasn't here to stick up for the only other Bulls/Jet fan. On this premise though ... I have to say I don't think the Bulls would be a top 5 team with out Rose. I think they'd be struggling to make a play-off spot. Lots of things contribute to what makes the Bulls a top 5 team starting with what Coach T has demanded with these guys on D. Also, Deng is finally allowed to flourish between a couple of different roles now that we aren't chock full of gunner jerk-off's like Ben Gordon and Heinrich. He can play like a 2, 3, and sometimes even a 4 depending on the match-ups and it's allowed him to really come into his own. I was the first to curse the drafting of Noah ... starting with what school he came out of ... I'm elated to be real, real, wrong about those feelings. This kid may never end up in the HOF .. but he's a a big plus for this team in many categories starting with his spirit and moxie. Omar is a pick that really turned out well for us too ... he's going to be up there in the ROTY voting for sure and has contributed strongly when Boozer is out.

But Rose IS that good and he's a difference maker to the point that I believe him out of the equation collapses many options for us. He will beat you by scoring or throw multiple coverages on him and he'll beat you with assists.

Anybody that doesn't think Rose is the numero uno point in the game must have missed last weeks match-up with the guy that used to carry that title ... now on the Nets.

Rose make Deron look silly and I like my ex-Illini - a lot. They abandoned trying to let him guard Rose in Q1 while Rose was in Deron's face all night accounting for a 1-12 night from the floor. I truly believe the MJ Bulls were a ton better without MJ than the current Bulls would be without Rose. I also don't expect us to stay that way as we're no where near done building this team.

And what kind of lame conversation is "how lucky" the Bulls are to have won the lottery and be in position to draft Rose? Who gives a f_ _ _ about any of that? How lucky were the Yankees to have the money to buy Babe Ruth from Boston? What does that have to do with anything?

lulz

Perhaps he isn't the best ... but he will be voted the Most Valuable ... because he is.

And what kind of lame conversation is "how lucky" the Bulls are to have won the lottery and be in position to draft Rose? Who gives a f_ _ _ about any of that? How lucky were the Yankees to have the money to buy Babe Ruth from Boston? What does that have to do with anything? Rose is a Bull and by virtue of that they're a top 5 team. Which brings me to my buddy and fellow Bulls fan eC .....

I'm sorry dude ...didn't check the thread for a few days and wasn't here to stick up for the only other Bulls/Jet fan. On this premise though ... I have to say I don't think the Bulls would be a top 5 team with out Rose. I think they'd be struggling to make a play-off spot. Lots of things contribute to what makes the Bulls a top 5 team starting with what Coach T has demanded with these guys on D. Also, Deng is finally allowed to flourish between a couple of different roles now that we aren't chock full of gunner jerk-off's like Ben Gordon and Heinrich. He can play like a 2, 3, and sometimes even a 4 depending on the match-ups and it's allowed him to really come into his own. I was the first to curse the drafting of Noah ... starting with what school he came out of ... I'm elated to be real, real, wrong about those feelings. This kid may never end up in the HOF .. but he's a a big plus for this team in many categories starting with his spirit and moxie. Omar is a pick that really turned out well for us too ... he's going to be up there in the ROTY voting for sure and has contributed strongly when Boozer is out.

But Rose IS that good and he's a difference maker to the point that I believe him out of the equation collapses many options for us. He will beat you by scoring or throw multiple coverages on him and he'll beat you with assists.

Anybody that doesn't think Rose is the numero uno point in the game must have missed last weeks match-up with the guy that used to carry that title ... now on the Nets.

Rose make Deron look silly and I like my ex-Illini - a lot. They abandoned trying to let him guard Rose in Q1 while Rose was in Deron's face all night accounting for a 1-12 night from the floor. I truly believe the MJ Bulls were a ton better without MJ than the current Bulls would be without Rose. I also don't expect us to stay that way as we're no where near done building this team.

Great stuff NJ

Imagine if the Bulls can scoop up a veteran SG that can create a shot or two for himself (unlike Bogans)... that would be about as complete a roster as you can get.

• 2 weeks later...

2 game lead for 1st bitches... wooot!!!!!!!

After tonights pasting of the Shamrocks, eC - it's going to take a lot going wrong not to grab the seed. The way we're playing I don't see that happening. Putting it into high gear physically and mentally to play for the marbles is the next challenge. However, so far - so good.

After tonights pasting of the Shamrocks, eC - it's going to take a lot going wrong not to grab the seed. The way we're playing I don't see that happening. Putting it into high gear physically and mentally to play for the marbles is the next challenge. However, so far - so good.

Magic # is only 1 now... they have the #1 seed... now they have to hope the Spurs drop a couple games and they can scoop up the best record in the NBA for home court no matter what... I am going to be in FL in June... hoping for a Bulls/Magic matchup right when I am down there... I might just go...

Aftter watching last nights game I believe The Bulls have the best defense in the NBA and Derrick Rose has the greatest layup i've ever seen. Dude explodes through the lane and always seems to make the most improbable layups.

He had one that was just stupid amazing last night... like .00000001% chance that it goes in normally... somehow he made it look easy...

The Bulls have been ridiculous in the second half of the season. Reminds me of the Spurs 2nd half spurts in Duncan's prime.

Funny how Rose turned the MVP situation from a debate to "child, please."

That coincided with the Celtics collapse sets them up nicely. This whole regular season for the Celtics was to get homecourt throughout so they'd play a game 7 in Boston. Now, there are 4 teams ahead of them, 2 in their own conference.

The Bulls have been ridiculous in the second half of the season. Reminds me of the Spurs 2nd half spurts in Duncan's prime.

Funny how Rose turned the MVP situation from a debate to "child, please."

That coincided with the Celtics collapse sets them up nicely. This whole regular season for the Celtics was to get homecourt throughout so they'd play a game 7 in Boston. Now, there are 4 teams ahead of them, 2 in their own conference.

What is really crazy is the 3 games they lost since the break they shouldn't have lost... they really could have been undefeated since the break...

Magic # is only 1 now... they have the #1 seed... now they have to hope the Spurs drop a couple games and they can scoop up the best record in the NBA for home court no matter what... I am going to be in FL in June... hoping for a Bulls/Magic matchup right when I am down there... I might just go...

Bulls are the best team in the NBA... amazing... 2nd time in my life.. hopefully Rose can grab 6 more titles...

Way premature. Rose hasn't even won his 1st playoff series yet.

I wouldn't be shocked to see them bring in a VET PG and have Rose play some SG next year... I know things can change... heck this could be the peak of the mountain... I am just riding high on the wave right now.

Great 2nd half run by the Bulls. Ended up with the best record in the NBA (62-20) and homecourt throughout the postseason.

Boston ends up with having the 6th best record (2 in east & 3 in west better) after battling for top spot most the the season.

Archived