Welcome BergenJet

Maxman

I would like to welcome BergenJet to the moderator team and thank him for agreeing to help us out. Frank has been a long time friend to JetNation and is a really good guy. He likes back rubs, long walks on the beach and (oh wait, wrong forum). Actually Frank doesn't run that way but we made him a moderator anyhow. :D

Due to our growth and the current influx of spammers (100 or so a day are trying to sign up) we need some more help. Frank was kind enough to agree to help us out as we continue to try and grow JetNation which is already the largest fan-site community of Jets fans on the web.

For those of you that don't know BergenJet he is a die-hard Jets fan and he has a track record of being a very fair moderator. Everyone already knows we try to not be heavy handed here from a moderation standpoint. We ask everyone to continue and be mindful of the few rules that we have:

• No political\religious talk
  • No personal attacks

If we respect each other even when we have different opinions, that generally goes a long way towards avoiding any issues.

Thank you Bergen and the help is appreciated!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to welcome BergenJet to the moderator team and thank him for agreeing to help us out. Frank has been a long time friend to JetNation and is a really good guy. He likes back rubs, long walks on the beach and (oh wait, wrong forum). Actually Frank doesn't run that way but we made him a moderator anyhow. :D

Due to our growth and the current influx of spammers (100 or so a day are trying to sign up) we need some more help. Frank was kind enough to agree to help us out as we continue to try and grow JetNation which is already the largest fan-site community of Jets fans on the web.

For those of you that don't know BergenJet he is a die-hard Jets fan and he has a track record of being a very fair moderator. Everyone already knows we try to not be heavy handed here from a moderation standpoint. We ask everyone to continue and be mindful of the few rules that we have:

• No personal attacks

If we respect each other even when we have different opinions, that generally goes a long way towards avoiding any issues.

Thank you Bergen and the help is appreciated as Max has run this place into the ground. BTW: Faba is the original Frank and I want nothing to do with another Frank. j/k Bergen. Congrats and don't ban me in September.

• No personal attacks

Thank you Bergen and the help is appreciated!

That means newdie pics are allowed! :banana: :banana:

And congrats Bergen!

Good point...

I'd like to thank all of the spammers who sell cheap jerseys and fake Nike sneakers for this opportunity.

Oh and when you leave the link you are letting the spammers win. We will cover that in orientation, lol.

Archived