Welcome BergenJet

Maxman

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations, BergenJet. Your posts are always positive and your points well-taken.

You know, when posters are taken for mod duty, does anyone actually know that the mod that emerges is actually the same poster who used that name?

How do we know that Max isn't just 'disappearing" people and putting in ringers as mods?

There is a rumor floating around that Bergen was brought in as a Consultant to evaluate the mods and posters and recommend which ones should be let go.

I would like to confirm that rumor is indeed true.

Well that's ok, haven't you heard about Thor's idea for a game that's gonna make him millions? It involves a mat where you Jump to Conclusions!office_space_kit_mat.jpg

This place is being turned into an authoritarian state with all these moderators.

Max, perhaps it's time for regime change.

Time for you to step down.

Trust me it is time for change. Check back next week for other announcement. :D

Just keep from breaking into my acct like you did over there and we'll get along fine.. <_<

You still don't realize that A) wasn't breaking into your account and that B) it was a joke?

You have a post on this board prior to that proclaiming me your favorite mod. I did it because I thought that you would find it funny. ;)

You still don't realize that A) wasn't breaking into your account and that B) it was a joke?

You have a post on this board prior to that proclaiming me your favorite mod. I did it because I thought that you would find it funny. ;)

As long as I have the same access to your acct and the ability to joke in return I have no problem.. Otherwise it's a abuse of being a Mod.. I originally thought it was Klecko who made abusing Mod powers into a Art form..BTW that was the only time I ever complained to Sean about anything.. And my favorite Mods of all time are Sperm Edwards and BP..

As long as I have the same access to your acct and the ability to joke in return I have no problem.. Otherwise it's a abuse of being a Mod.. I originally thought it was Klecko who made abusing Mod powers into a Art form..BTW that was the only time I ever complained to Sean about anything.. And my favorite Mods of all time are Sperm Edwards and BP..

Break into accounts? Can an Admin even do that? Sounds sketchy.

@Verde

Actually, you can see/change anybody's sig when you look at their account in the mod/admin control panel. but that was with vBulletin..lol.. with our new software that we have I can assure you nobody will be abusing their mod powers.

Well done, brother. You have done your part and now we'll hold up our end. Per our agreement, BP and I will send back the original file of you slobbering over a certain RB who isn't in the HOF.

No one will ever know the truth. ;)

Archived