WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE), as it is currently known, has seen vast success thanks to the hard work of generations of the McMahon Family, mostly notably WWE Chairman Vincent Kennedy McMahon. He has helped to create an unparalleled entertainment outlet that has led to decades of success and millions, if not billions, of dollars worth of wealth for himself, his family and hundreds of professional wrestlers. However, it appears as though there is a group of people out there, hellbent on putting that all to the end. Information has gotten out that a group of the most villainous men in the history of professional wrestling have gotten together with one goal in mind, take down the WWE once and for all. These men are being backed and financed by an unknown man who appears to have made it his personal goal to take down the WWE, and he's determined how he's going to do it: the WWE product is based on one thing, first and foremost, and that is the talent and popularity of their major stars, and that's exactly how these men plan to target the WWE.

However, Vince has a lot of money and power, and his sources have gotten this information back to him just in the nick of time. Therefore, Vince has put together a collection of wrestling's biggest superstars and informed them all of the situation, and let them know it is up to them to identify the culprits responsible for attempting to take down the WWE before it's too late. Each day, you and your fellow superstar wrestlers will get together and determine who you believe amongst you is looking to sabotage this company and your careers. Once a majority of you have come to a decision, you will inform Vince McMahon himself, who will be sure to get take of the matter quickly. However, in the meantime these men will still be looking to take you all out and if you do not find them before it's too late, your careers, and the WWE, will be finished.

Roster:

1. Song of Ice and Fire

2. Jetsfan80

3. The Crusher

4. AVM

5. Dan X

6. Integrity28

7. JVOR

8. Pac2566

9. SMC

10. CTM

11. Jetscode1

12. brettw4rd

13. slats

14. Vicious89x

15. Doggin94it

16. Sharrow

17. JiF

18. Aemon Kristen

19. war ensemble

20. Jets Things

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RULES:

Absolutely NO out-of-thread communications may be either entirely or partially quoted, screen-capped or in any other way directly provided within the game thread (summaries of PMs for purposes of role reveals is allowed, however). Similarly, you may not reveal the name you were provided with, not even a hint in the slightest degree. I will not be lenient with this. DO NOT HINT at who you are, this is your only warning. If someone wants to guess who you are you can neither confirm nor deny. If one of you don't believe me that I'll modkill your a$$ for it, just ask Crusher. :P

We all know what the spirit of the game is, and we all know when certain actions, even if not expressly forbidden, fall outside of the spirit of the game. For purposes of this game, I have commissioner of baseball like powers to sanction conduct that violates the spirit of the game, even if not expressly forbidden, up to and including modkilling the player and lying in their role reveal. If you have any question at all whether something you plan to do crosses the line, ask me first. This is your one and only warning.

Format: We will be running a normal mafia format with lynches during the day and night actions during the night. Days will run for 72 hours or until a majority is reached (unvoting after a majority will not count) - but Day 1 will not have a deadline unless there is a need for it. Night will end in 24 hours or when I receive all night actions – so if you have a night action available but choose not to use it, please PM me to tell me “no Night Action”. The clock will not run on the weekend, so try not to lynch on a Friday. Additionally, the game will start once everyone checks in.

A phase is either Day or Night (in most cases), where Days usually involved voting for lynches and Nights usually involve submitting night actions, such as Night Kills.

Cycle:A complete Day and Night cycle, like Day 1 and Night 1 together make up a complete cycle. Some powers last for a complete cycle while others only for that particular phase.

Night actions will occur instantly, unless otherwise specified. This means that two people night-killing each other will both die (unless one is saved somehow) . Any action not submitted by the deadline will be forfeit for that phase and I will only accept the first action submitted. Once you send in your action, that’s it! (No take backs!) So be sure of your decision! I'm here to talk it through if you need help. I will keep the Night phases open until deadline unless I receive all potential actions available for that phase, but will close the Day when a majority has been reached even if people have unused Day Actions. If you do not wish to use your action during a particular phase, please send me a PM stating that your intention to not use it so that I can cross you off the list.

Night Actions: These are actions that can only be submitted during the night phase. Most night actions should specifically state that it can only be used each night, but if you have any questions about this, please contact me immediately.

Communication: You are not allowed to communicate about this game to anyone outside this game thread, unless specifically authorized.

There is no official penalty for inactivity; however, any good player knows that the less active the player, the more likely they are to be the next on the chopping block. So do your part to participate, you will not regret it. If you drop off entirely, or need to, let me know and I will try to replace you if at all possible. Some of you I have already spoken with about this, so if you suddenly find yourself unable to keep up, simply notify me and we can work something out.

Dead Player Posts: FORBIDDEN! If your player dies, you get one death reaction post that cannot contain any game information other than an ACK! I DIED!!! GO INNOCENTS or something. If you do more than that, I will MK one of your team mates.

Editing Posts: Absolutely Forbidden. If you want to change something you said, quote yourself and correct it – but this is like high school. Once you post something on the thread, it goes on your permanent record. Seriously guys, I don’t care if you edit it for some reason like “I meant to say but”. Just post another post and rewrite it. I will not be lenient with this. I will warn you once and then it’s an instant mod kill.

Quoting the Mod/Revealing Mod Pics: You may not quote anything I say in PM. You can paraphrase all you like – or lie about it, of course – but you may not post a “quote” from me in an attempt to prove your bona fides. I will neither confirm nor deny.

Invisibility: It is not a requirement, but is to your advantage to use invisible mode.

RULES:

Absolutely NO out-of-thread communications may be either entirely or partially quoted, screen-capped or in any other way directly provided within the game thread (summaries of PMs for purposes of role reveals is allowed, however). Similarly, you may not reveal the name you were provided with, not even a hint in the slightest degree. I will not be lenient with this. DO NOT HINT at who you are, this is your only warning. If someone wants to guess who you are you can neither confirm nor deny. If one of you don't believe me that I'll modkill your a$$ for it, just ask Crusher. :P

The smc and crusher rules combined into 1 rule. Nice.

Sounds like a cool setup again bleedin, thanks a ton..

JN Mafia: Where we get over 20 posts before anyone even has a role. Tremble in fear at our pointless banter.

lol and the apes nowhere to be found..

I'll lmao off if he later quotes one of these posts in one of his cases, not realizing bg hasn't even sent roles yet..

The sad part is someone will try to use this to lynch someone later in the game. And iw will work.

ninja'd..

we already know who, but it won't work.. when monkey sh*t starts getting flung around, most of us run for cover

Archived