WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which is exactly why I started this thread to begin with. It's nearly identical to what it would have been if all the role PMs were already out, so why bother waiting?

Lol, truth.

I smell fear. Or dirty socks. Either way it's not pleasant.

VOTE PAC

He's already using spam as a lunch argument. What more do we need to know?

AK-47 ftw

lol and the apes nowhere to be found..

I'll lmao off if he later quotes one of these posts in one of his cases, not realizing bg hasn't even sent roles yet..

But what's worse? Him making the case, or the inevitable 2 other players that will follow along?

I smell fear. Or dirty socks. Either way it's not pleasant.

VOTE PAC

He's already using spam as a lunch argument. What more do we need to know?

Pac is either scum or the doc, there's no middle ground with him.

so anyone that's more familiar with wrestling want to comment on bang bang? mick foley i think was usually a good character, but it's way past the time i stopped wrestling so I don't know for sure.. does bang bang make sense for anyone else?

This Bang bang thing is killing me Pac. I keep thinking about teh Bonefish grill and teh Bang Bang shrimp;. I loves them, your teasing the fat kid and thats not nice nor safe. STOP IT..

LG%20BT_bang-bang%20shrimp..jpg

I'm trying to figure out your alignment.. I can't remember if George the Animal Steel was a good guy or not..

george_the_animal_steele.jpg

Bang bang!

so anyone that's more familiar with wrestling want to comment on bang bang? mick foley i think was usually a good character, but it's way past the time i stopped wrestling so I don't know for sure.. does bang bang make sense for anyone else?

No he is the only one that comes to mind. But that guy had a couple different charactors. He was "mankind' I believe for awhile and even a third one. Not sure

unvote

vote: CTM

Not only for actually trying to play the game this early, but for seemingly trying to make something out of nothing this early. If Pac continues with the bang bang shtick, perhaps I'll adjust my vote accordingly then.

Archived