WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

unvote

vote: CTM

Not only for actually trying to play the game this early, but for seemingly trying to make something out of nothing this early. If Pac continues with the bang bang shtick, perhaps I'll adjust my vote accordingly then.

He's either feigning a pr or has one, I think

Pac is either scum or the doc, there's no middle ground with him.

Hahaha... and he'll be the last one to figure out which one it is.

Hey if it isn't Kamala... :rolleyes:

Bang bang!

John Witherspoon?

john_witherspoon_next_friday_001.jpg

unvote

Not only for actually trying to play the game this early, but for seemingly trying to make something out of nothing this early. If Pac continues with the bang bang shtick, perhaps I'll adjust my vote accordingly then.

This... GheyTM is a good vote. Always.

unvote

I totally believe you...

Vote CTM

Have mercy!

Wow, 4 pages in already? Impressive. Hello everyone. I look forward to reading about all the people I make laugh in the scum thread by the time this game is over. Pac especially.

Vote: Pac

I just hope I die before SMC. His criticisms in the dead thread are always the most hurtful.

I don't know what to make of the whole "Bang bang!" thing...Mick Foley aka Mankind aka Dejeterate Duane was apparently known as "Mr. Bang Bang" according to google/CTM. No idea if that would make him good or bad or if he's even Mick Foley.

he stopped doing it, he's just a douche

Archived