WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jetfan 80 pointing out Pac is trying to hard is similar to someone pointing out Crusher eats too much. vote jetfan80

Pac could just be pumped for the theme and trying to get things rolling. Weren't there a bunch of other people who were peeing their pants in excitement for a wrestling theme ... what happened to them? Surprised there isn't more of this.

have mercy...

I wanted to see that stupid baboon start throwing his fesus everywhere and declare he's not playing another BG modded game.

hasn't you heard? he's the least likely to emo on account of his manliness ..

shirley, it will take more then this to break down the ape

Pac could just be pumped for the theme and trying to get things rolling. Weren't there a bunch of other people who were peeing their pants in excitement for a wrestling theme ... what happened to them? Surprised there isn't more of this.

agreed, the dead thread was a multi person mangasm at the thought of a wrestling game, and I can't even get anyone to speculate on what the pacMule's routine means..

agreed, the dead thread was a multi person mangasm at the thought of a wrestling game, and I can't even get anyone to speculate on what the pacMule's routine means..

Speculating on Pac's "routine" is like discussing game setup = scummy.

Come on Danx, these games are always the same people during the day. My kids had a two hour delay so I have a little time to post. Nice to see you here so bright and early.

I guess for now I could let jetfan80 off the hook.

vote dan x

because she is never here early and I missed her. Two, JVOR picks on my Bup-z.

I know I'm not dead, its called "banter."

The smarter you guys think you are, the more ridiculously stupid you become.

and with every supposed intentionally obtuse post you write, the more you are exposed as a bumbling idiot.

definitely not hardcore like El Guapo.

I know I'm not dead, its called "banter."

The smarter you guys think you are, the more ridiculously stupid you become.

sure it was

Speculating on Pac's "routine" is like discussing game setup = scummy.

for such a non convential player, you sure like spouting off the mafia roolz

Neg repped' .. cause I want to believe

6 letters

f

a

t

p

o

s

Come on Danx, these games are always the same people during the day. My kids had a two hour delay so I have a little time to post. Nice to see you here so bright and early.

I guess for now I could let jetfan80 off the hook.

vote dan x

because she is never here early and I missed her. Two, JVOR picks on my Bup-z.

Hi Crusher! Missed you too. :) School is off this week, so expect to see posts from the one and only Dan X while the sun is up. Hehe, mafia is the best break from teaching.

and with every supposed intentionally obtuse post you write, the more you are exposed as a bumbling idiot.

definitely not hardcore like El Guapo.

You've got your obnoxious cranked to 11. Can't decide if I think it means you are town, scum or just a ******* a$$hole.

sure it was

for such a non convential player, you sure like spouting off the mafia roolz

What does "non convential" mean? Is that something like "unconventional?"

7th grade, English/Language Arts. :) Doing high school was a little more fun because we could read better books, and the kids here are wild beasts sometimes, haha.

So you spend your work day with wild beasts that can't read/write? And then you come here for a reprieve? Nothing ironic about that at all...

Archived