WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

Really i28 blew up the game. JT wasn't participating, Vic went hard after him, JVOR backed Vic had, and i28 had watched Vic. The game was lost there, as Vic was lynched, JVOR made himself fairly obvious (which i'm sure it why JC shot him) and JT was pretty clearly scum too cause Vic and Jvor (who was also confirmed scum by day 3 open) worked so hard to get thier bonafides it became clear they were certain he was scum. If i28 doesn't watch vic, it's possible that JT gets lynched and Vic and jvor survives a few more days..

The other bit was the town vetting Song, SMC, JF80, WE (cause the BP), and imo Pac all on day 1. This plus the 3 dead meant that by day 2, as slats kept saying, there was basically a 50/50 shot of lynching scum (imo, this is why i like mass reveals as town and why some mods outlaw them, scum had no room to maneuver). In effect, the town was soo bad day with it's lynch candidates day 1, they backed into winning the game on day 2.

Thanks for the props. I felt like this was one of my better games as town... I'm usually pretty off with my scum reads, so this was a fun one.

I would also give credit to JF80 for shooting Brett, when we were all calling for him to shoot you. For all intents and purposes he killed what would have become the 5th scum player on D1. If there were somehow 5 scum players at the end, then I think it would have been possible for scum to eek out a win here...

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, the ape blew it up so good that he needed me to come save the day.

While I appreciated you vouching for me... it didn't seem necessary. Nobody was stating that they didn't believe me... if you had been patient, you probably wouldn't have had to out yourself.

But then you wouldn't have been able to claim that you saved the day, and then you couldn't proceed with belching your greatness in all our faces...

So, I get why you did it...

Team JIF.

While I appreciated you vouching for me... it didn't seem necessary. Nobody was stating that they didn't believe me... if you had been patient, you probably wouldn't have had to out yourself.

But then you wouldn't have been able to claim that you saved the day, and then you couldn't proceed with belching your greatness in all our faces...

So, I get why you did it...

Team JIF.

:win:

:lickt:

Archived