Don't Blame Bollywood

Fred Jetstone

As much as that game sucked you have to try and be objective.

The O-line was swiss cheese, Hermies play-calling was stupid, Butterfinger McCareins quit three weeks ago.

Bolly did his best and with a mustard seed of support he could really shine.

Why are people jealous of other people's success (or potential success) ???

Fred:

Do you think Bollinger has a chance to be a QB in the NFL?

Going into yesterday I didn't think it. Nothing I saw yesterday changed my mind.

A friend of mine called me and said he was going to bet on the Jets. He said he loved them with the points and thought they could pull off an upset.

I said don't do it. Save your money. Bollinger has NOTHING. I saved him a lot of money!

That perfect throw that jumped outta McCareins hands. That was Bolly's fault? Uh-huh. Right.

the game was over at 10-3 INT in the EZ. What's the excuse for that game-changer?

Bollinger hasn't engineered a touchdown in two career starts. He hasn't won a game in 4 tries. It is what it is.

just wait until Bolly gets hooked up with another NFL team, that suffers devistating injuries to their starters, picks up a street free agent who also gets injured, and then has to play Bollinger because there's no one left...

Then you'll see - then you'll all see! He just needs a chance! the guy is better than Johnny Unitas he just needs a chance!

#-o

Did you see that play where Bolly scrambled away from the pressure and threw a perfect strike to Jolly for a first down? That was text book. That's the kind of thing he's capbale of. Needs some support though.

By the way, Washington's fumble recovery TD was legit. Imagine if that stood, as it should have. 10-10 tie. Upset in the making.

And this might seem like wishful thinking but....9-7 will win the AFC east.

Rattle-off 7 consecutive wins and...what a season this would be after all.

It ain't over till the fat lady sings and I don't hear singin'...yet!

Keep the faith, fans.

Did you see that play where Bolly scrambled away from the pressure and threw a perfect strike to Jolly for a first down? That was text book. That's the kind of thing he's capbale of. Needs some support though.

By the way, Washington's fumble recovery TD was legit. Imagine if that stood, as it should have. 10-10 tie. Upset in the making.

Keep the faith, fans.

if you think that BB could rattle off 7 wins you're insane.

Keep the faith, fans.

Washington's fumble recovery Fred was definitely not a fumble- they made the right call there with instant replay on Delhomme's arm going forward.

I will give you him and Jolley made a really nice play though on that catch

if you think that BB could rattle off 7 wins you're insane.

I think Bollywood can rattle-off 10 consecutive wins (playoffs included)

I have a gift for you, GOB.

Washington's fumble recovery Fred was definitely not a fumble- they made the right call there with instant replay on Delhomme's arm going forward.

I have a gift for you , Faba.

eyeglasses.jpg

The sad truth is that the team has Q - U - I - T

With the exception of the young guys like Bolly, Houston, Miller and maybe a few other, the team has checked out.

They're collecting paychecks and going through the motions. That ain't Bolly's fault, it's all on Herm!

Actually that's not true. The defense played a good game yesterday. When your QB throw's 3 INT's in 4 attempts there's not a whole lot they can do. Stop making excuses for Bollinger's awful performance yesterday.

I think Bollywood can rattle-off 10 consecutive wins (playoffs included)

I have a gift for you, GOB.

I have a gift for you , Faba.

eyeglasses.jpg

Thanks Jetstone I will need them when I watch the tape of the game again to see Brooks 3 ints's that were his fault. Justin Mcareins muff he can not get blamed for

The worst part about the joke is that it hurts more when you think about the fact that peyton manning couldn't even turn this team around. Granted bollywood sucks and has no business suiing up in NFL apparell but the underlying evil is the fact we are 5-7 positional players from competing.

Did you see that play where Bolly scrambled away from the pressure and threw a perfect strike to Jolly for a first down? That was text book. That's the kind of thing he's capbale of.

That was a great play no doubt. Did you see what he did on his very next pass attempt? That's apparently what he's capable of as well.

McCareins is brutal. Gragg is brutal. Bench those two clowns and the results will be different.

Put Cotchery in there next week. Call some bootlegs for Bolly. Play action. A couple of screen passes. Mix it up. It's not rocket sceience.

The Broncos can be beaten. In the end, it'll come down to coaching.

Archived