Trade deadline thread, I guess.

Aten

Not only is that the best starting 5, that's also the best second unit by FAR

EDIT: Also, once we get Troy Murphy and then this team goes on to win a title again, everyone will shut up....

dude you gave up one of your BIGGEST advantages against the Heat which is a big physical center in Perkins who is a very good inside defender. And where the F has Shaq and Jermaine been??? lmaooooooooooo And your boy Kristic is softer than Bosh lol

dude you gave up one of your BIGGEST advantages against the Heat which is a big physical center in Perkins who is a very good inside defender. And where the F has Shaq and Jermaine been??? lmaooooooooooo And your boy Kristic is softer than Bosh lol

Bosh was 1-18.....el oh el

I feel like the Bulls' window is more open this year than it will be for the next few, so it's interesting that they're content to go to war with the Bogans-Korver-Brewer rotation at the 2.

I never thought the Bulls really needed to make a move for a shooting guard. Brewer is an underrated glue guy. He's not Landry Fields or anything but he's always rated as an efficient player in spite of the fact that his shooting metrics suck because he can't hit threes or free throws, and Korver's got you covered there. All they really need to do at the deuce is play Bogans less.

I never thought the Bulls really needed to make a move for a shooting guard. Brewer is an underrated glue guy. He's not Landry Fields or anything but he's always rated as an efficient player in spite of the fact that his shooting metrics suck because he can't hit threes or free throws, and Korver's got you covered there. All they really need to do at the deuce is play Bogans less.

I guess. Korver can't defend and Brewer can't shoot, so I understand the impulse to try and acquire a guy who can do a little of both.

Bogans sucks, but the way Thibodeau uses him limits the damage. It's become a civic hobby around here to gnash one's teeth about him starting, but he's on pace to average the least MPG of any 82-game starter in like three decades.

I guess. Korver can't defend and Brewer can't shoot, so I understand the impulse to try and acquire a guy who can do a little of both.

On the other hand, a guy like Mayo would have blown up the Bulls' little mini-ubuntu thing, and a guy like Courtney Lee or Anthony Parker isn't going to be the deciding factor in winning a title.

wow an NBA Champion played on your middle school team?!?!?!?...cool.

Oh, so you're one who thinks that a championship makes a player? It makes a team, NOT a player. Different sport, but same mentality....you must think Trent Dilfer is better than Dan Marino?

Hell, Brian Scalabrine was a fan favorite, championship-winning Celtic, but I can tell you that he sucked big time when he was with us.

I'm not even kidding, your depth is garbage, you can't even deny that. We have the best first AND second unit....I don't even consider the Heat a minor threat.

Oh, so you're one who thinks that a championship makes a player? It makes a team, NOT a player. Different sport, but same mentality....you must think Trent Dilfer is better than Dan Marino?

Hell, Brian Scalabrine was a fan favorite, championship-winning Celtic, but I can tell you that he sucked big time when he was with us.

I'm not even kidding, your depth is garbage, you can't even deny that. We have the best first AND second unit....I don't even consider the Heat a minor threat.

lmao i never compared Haslem to anybody let alone a Marino/Dilfer type comparison. He's grittty player, physical and tough...something we really need in the playoffs. in adition those qualities i just named, he also is a double-double guy. And as far as not being a minor threat, were tied in the east for the #1 spot dude, if you were sooooooooooo much better like you think you are you wouldn't be tied with a minor threat.

lmao i never compared Haslem to anybody let alone a Marino/Dilfer type comparison. He's grittty player, physical and tough...something we really need in the playoffs. in adition those qualities i just named, he also is a double-double guy. And as far as not being a minor threat, were tied in the east for the #1 spot dude, if you were sooooooooooo much better like you think you are you wouldn't be tied with a minor threat.

He's never averaged a double-double before......and you've beat us ONE whole time in the last FOUR years! And we're % points ahead, meaning WE'RE first and YOU'RE second.

Archived