Jet Nation Alter-egos: Who's Your Favorite?

1-The Ghost Of Joey ramone

2-Alk's Sister-in-Law

3-and does anybody remember when T0m Shane was MIA and he came back for a JN Anniversary? Whoever played him did an epic job

Anniversary or April Fool's Day? I thought that was really supposed to be Tom. Then again, I had never "met" Tom before that. I'm pissed they got rid of the rep comments. Whoever was portraying DWC left me a scathing profanity laced comment complete with misspellings of all applicable words.

Anniversary or April Fool's Day? I thought that was really supposed to be Tom. Then again, I had never "met" Tom before that. I'm pissed they got rid of the rep comments. Whoever was portraying DWC left me a scathing profanity laced comment complete with misspellings of all applicable words.

hmmm not sure which one it was. How about when they turned this place into Pats Nation?

no wait it was a SI poll that we were trying to influence

Yeah SI had the poll about which fansite was best, and JI accused JN of cheating using macros or whatever you'd use to cheat on an online poll. Akhilesh was essentially the man responsible for that programming