800!!!!!!!

gg

If you can find one I will put it on the server. Hell we can even make the code for it

:gg

It only seems natural! :D

:shock::shock: both of you!!! thats the last time give either of you free advice! sheesh!!!

you dont know what you started by dissing me ;)

heh!

Wow. Someone is getting real sensitive today.

Ouch.

who me? :oops: payback is a tomshane! :lol:

sorry i will refrain on the personal attacks but feel free to continue to attack my vocabulary... ;)

didnt mean to upset you... oh mighty weblord...

my sincerest apologies...

I decided to register and help green gal hit her goal :)

Been a member of the other jet boards for a while and a lurker here for the past month or so. Hopefully I can provide some input...

There are other Jet Boards? I thought we invited the idea! :oops:

Thanks for signing up. Feel free to post and join in the misery we call being a Jets fan.

There are other Jet Boards? I thought we invited the idea! :oops:

Thanks for signing up. Feel free to post and join in the misery we call being a Jets fan.

Welcome to the site baamf. Don't be shy start posting and give your thoughts- just no mentions about Max's lack of hair

Welcome to the site baamf. Don't be shy start posting and give your thoughts- just no mentions about Max's lack of hair

Thanks for the welcome, and don't worry Max hair is over-rated. Hey Faba, I see you are in Holmdel, I used to work at the old Bell Labs on Crawfords Corner Road. Nice area...

---edit---

Dam, I have to work on my quoting...

Thanks for the welcome, and don't worry Max hair is over-rated. Hey Faba, I see you are in Holmdel, I used to work at the old Bell Labs on Crawfords Corner Road. Nice area...

---edit---

Dam, I have to work on my quoting...

Baamf

First lesson on using quote button properly- be on time 12 o:clock start

I live 3 minutes from Bell Labs- it is a great area but I am prejudiced thanks

Archived