I'm Oprah'd Out

vanDoug

And I don’t watch the show. Bad enough that I have this thing staring at me on the cover of her magazine at the supermarket checkout each week. And you can’t just look away because there she is on all these other rags. Does anybody really care how many women she’s slept with or what her weight is this week? Really. Now I see large ads for her TV network all over town. Her own TV Channel. What? Who watches this? I don’t know what bothers me so much about her but it seems you cannot escape her. Next thing you know some jerk at JN will start a thread about her and she’ll be here as well……... Nooooooooooooo.

Rant over, thank you.

And I don’t watch the show. Bad enough that I have this thing staring at me on the cover of her magazine at the supermarket checkout each week. And you can’t just look away because there she is on all these other rags. Does anybody really care how many women she’s slept with or what her weight is this week? Really. Now I see large ads for her TV network all over town. Her own TV Channel. What? Who watches this? I don’t know what bothers me so much about her but it seems you cannot escape her. Next thing you know some jerk at JN will start a thread about her and she’ll be here as well……... Nooooooooooooo.

Rant over, thank you.

Oprah is a fat lesbo?

Rant over, thank you.

Bro - you ain't never lied - that fat pos is still singing her tired song and will continue to do so for quite awhile I expect - so long as there are dullards to buy into it and there seems to be no shortage of them when 2 and a half men can be a top rated comedy.

My good news is she'll be out of my city pretty damn soon and will be bestowing her wit, wisdom, and corpulence elsewhere.

Archived