Hot Off The KFFL Wires.........JF

SoFlaJets

Jets | Fiedler Coming On Board? - from www.KFFL.com

Thu, 10 Mar 2005 07:46:45 -0800

Brad Biggs, of the Chicago Sun-Times, reports free agent QB Jay Fiedler (Dolphins) would like to make his decision on where he will play in 2005 in the next few days. It appears he could be a member of the New York Jets soon.

he's my 1st choice for b/u ... i will feel secure if we get him in ... smart game manager who won't effe-up the works ...

...i think being from the area ... having a chance to stay within the division & stick it to the fins, the chance that penny isn't ready to go on time offering him starts, and the fact that the jets offer a better chance to win will lead him our way ... unless chicago offers ridiculous $$$

l_j_r

Just as long as he's a backup...home cooking may be good for him. In any event, I'm hoping this guy doesn't see a start.

I agree 200%.

If i told you there was a possibilty of Jay Fiedler throwing passes to Fredo Coles in a jets uni this season i would have been dragged out back and shot.

Where are we?

Come on guys, did you ever say one time after watching Fieldler play you wanted him on the Jets? I know I didn't...here's hoping Chad has a speedy recovery.

well there was the time he broke Donnie Abrahams shoulder on a 9 yard TD run - 2nd quarter in week 2 2003 - i remember watching that hit and thinking - damn i guess Fielder is better than people give him credit for... dolphins won 21-10 - what a sh*tty game to watch as a JETS fan

but the point is he's 1000% better than Bollinger and Ray - and the team needs him so lets hope he signs...

well there was the time he broke Donnie Abrahams shoulder on a 9 yard TD run - 2nd quarter in week 2 2003 - i remember watching that hit and thinking - damn i guess Fielder is better than people give him credit for... dolphins won 21-10 - what a sh*tty game to watch as a JETS fan

but the point is he's 1000% better than Bollinger and Ray - and the team needs him so lets hope he signs...

sh!tty game that we should have won if not for that offside on the punt on our side of the field by Bates, that c!cksucka

I remember seeing Westy throw his cane on teh field after that play, I think that was the day I met you too Bitty poo

I don't believe Fiedler has ever played with the balance we have on offense. He was never awful, and could actually be pretty good on our team.

That being said, I'd love to see chad play every minute this season.

Also Jetswin,his O-line has never been as good as ours and THAT is the key-he could actually be another Pat Ryan for us for the next few years a good plan B guy and totally different than "A".Oh yea he HAS beaten a certain division rival and scored on them

If Fiedler does indeed sign here then if Chad was to go down for a couple of games I would be confident that we could still win. With Quincy it was like, I hope we do.

What was the big problem with Quincy's play? If it hadnt been for Herm, he would have gone 3-0. I don't want him back as a backup, but the only reason I don't is his drug problems. Other than that, he was very servicable.

Archived