Best video I've seen in a while

AFJF

Not trying to make anything political, so DON'T take it that way, but don't these protesters realize that the only reason they can even protest at all without getting shot by corrupt government officials is because we fought to keep our freedom in numerous wars? I personally also have no religion, but I am open-minded to let people believe what they want to. HOWEVER, there is NO excuse for EVER protesting at a military funeral. Without our soldiers fighting to protect our freedom, we would be speaking German or Dutch right now.

Can't help but fear that those despicable piees of sh*t in that "church" are just hopin' and a-prayin' that someone takes one of them out at some point so they can get the publicity, amplifying their sick f*cking message. I know it's impossible, but I wish the media would treat them like they do streakers at baseball games--ignore them so their behavior isn't encouraged. Then people can kill them off without it being a story.

I'm a man of faith, but you don't need to believe in God to appreciate what these veterans are doing and hate what the protesters stand for.

Well said. Its unfortunate we have so many sick ****s in this world that feel the need to force their beliefs in your face. On the bright side, thats awesome what those bikers are doing.

Can't help but fear that those despicable piees of sh*t in that "church" are just hopin' and a-prayin' that someone takes one of them out at some point so they can get the publicity, amplifying their sick f*cking message. I know it's impossible, but I wish the media would treat them like they do streakers at baseball games--ignore them so their behavior isn't encouraged. Then people can kill them off without it being a story.

Don't worry. The one belief I share with these sick a$$holes is that there is a Judgment Day. One of many areas of belief where we differ is how they will be treated when that day comes.

Don't worry. The one belief I share with these sick a$holes is that there is a Judgment Day. One of many areas of belief where we differ is how they will be treated when that day comes.

I am with you on that...

Archived