I WON A RAFFLE AT COMICON!!!!

Jetman_67

So At the Comicon this past weekend, I repeatedly stuffed the entry box at the Wacom table for their Giveaway. Now in about a hour and a half, a Wacom rep is stopping by my office to give my my new Intuos 4 Drawing tablet. This is friggin sweet!!!!!

So At the Comicon this past weekend, I repeatedly stuffed the entry box at the Wacom table for their Giveaway. Now in about a hour and a half, a Wacom rep is stopping by my office to give my my new Intuos 4 Drawing tablet. This is friggin sweet!!!!!

Paging... Vic, CTM and or Bergen. Please splain this to us simpler folks so we know how much joy to have for teh Jetsman, thank you in advance.

Congrats on the win... do you actually have a use for the Wacom tablet? I've been considering finally making the jump from mouse to tablet, but get cold feet every time I start shopping for one.

Congrats on the win... do you actually have a use for the Wacom tablet? I've been considering finally making the jump from mouse to tablet, but get cold feet every time I start shopping for one.

Im a graphic artist, so yeah I have a use for it. I really wanted the clintiq but this one is still really nice. I use mostly Illustrator, since most of my work is for print.

Archived