Went to Furthur last night!! Awesome!!

gg

FOr those of you who are dead fans.. ;)

Furthur is the closest they have gotten to feeling like it was before Jerry died ...

excellent show last night.

They are in NYC over the next couple of wks... worth it!

here is the set list from last night!

Set One: Mississippi Half-Step Uptown Toodeloo > Easy Wind, Operator, Oh! Darling, Reuben and Cerise, Dark Hollow, Money For Gasoline, Foolish Heart

Set Two: Jam > Hard To Handle > Smokestack Lightning > Spoonful > He's Gone > Turn On Your Lovelight, Scarlet Begonias > Fire On The Mountain, Days Between > Eyes Of The World, Sugar Magnolia

Encore: Johnny B. Goode

FOr those of you who are dead fans.. ;)

Furthur is the closest they have gotten to feeling like it was before Jerry died ...

excellent show last night.

They are in NYC over the next couple of wks... worth it!

here is the set list from last night!

Set One: Mississippi Half-Step Uptown Toodeloo > Easy Wind, Operator, Oh! Darling, Reuben and Cerise, Dark Hollow, Money For Gasoline, Foolish Heart

Set Two: Jam > Hard To Handle > Smokestack Lightning > Spoonful > He's Gone > Turn On Your Lovelight, Scarlet Begonias > Fire On The Mountain, Days Between > Eyes Of The World, Sugar Magnolia

Encore: Johnny B. Goode

They were in Boston this past weekend. I thought of you when I saw the promo for it. I thought of calling you and telling you about it and also thought of hooking you up with some weed 'cause I have no idea how people can listen to that stuff without being high....;)

They were in Boston this past weekend. I thought of you when I saw the promo for it. I thought of calling you and telling you about it and also thought of hooking you up with some weed 'cause I have no idea how people can listen to that stuff without being high....;)

it does help :D

They're playing in Charleston in a month....I'll be there

smoke 'em up! ;)

honestly, when I saw the promo I noticed that they said a former Dead dude and some other person I have never heard of and really thought nothing of it 'except some old men trying to make some money on former fame and some new-fangled folksy version of jam band junk (except for Allman Bros- now that I like).

you can easily get stoned at a show without even bringing your own stuff.. people passing stuff in the venue. I was really surprised, because this venue is usually tough on smokers.. but i guess they thought it would be useless this show. lol

TONS of Nitros in the parking lot.. i have never seen it that way in 30+ shows i have been to.. It looked like a circus with all these young people walking around with balloons. :blink::D

OY!

I have never been to one of their shows. Have to say though that the dedication of their fans, just the following in general, is so damn impressive.

There was probably a 50 year range (20 - 70) of fans there last night

There was probably a 50 year range (20 - 70) of fans there last night

That is the really cool part. I like seeing that at Springsteen concerts when young kids are there. The music lives on...

That is the really cool part. I like seeing that at Springsteen concerts when young kids are there. The music lives on...

why are you being so nice to me?

is it because you slammed me on facebook? :D

Archived