JiF and Crusher....

Jetsfan80

No really, you guys... the whole gay interwebz couple punchline... comedy gold. Really.

lol.. and they actually do believe people are jealous, in thier depraved minds we all sit around wishing we could somehow meet another guy we could call our e-boyfriend and act like queers with online.

sick bastards, if you ask me

lol.. and they actually do believe people are jealous, in thier depraved minds we all sit around wishing we could somehow meet another guy we could call our e-boyfriend and act like queers with online.

Yeah, the Boopsie / Muffin Top thing jumped the shark.... it was marginally funny to begin with, now its just pathetic.

Not sure who said it, but I agree... JIF actually sucks the funny right out of Crusher. Pun intended.

Crusher's a cool dude... reminds me of a kid in high school that everyone wants to be friends with, and he didn't even know it or why. JIF is the leech that friend cock-blocks everyone else, insuring every day that everyone knows he is more friends with the cool kid Crusher than everyone else, and thus vicariously cool by this association.

I think JIF needs a wedgie.

You are jealous and I know this cause you have a hard time talking about anything else.

JiF or I have never used the term boyfriend, just you haters who try to make our special bond something depraved and dirty. Your sick and sad.

Yeah, the Boopsie / Muffin Top thing jumped the shark.... it was marginally funny to begin with, now its just pathetic.

Not sure who said it, but I agree... JIF actually sucks the funny right out of Crusher. Pun intended.

Crusher's a cool dude... reminds me of a kid in high school that everyone wants to be friends with, and he didn't even know it or why. JIF is the leech that friend cock-blocks everyone else, insuring every day that everyone knows he is more friends with the cool kid Crusher than everyone else, and thus vicariously cool by this association.

Just like in Mafia you are making things up and completely wrong. besides Im way too fat to jump anything.

You are jealous and I know this cause you have a hard time talking about anything else.

JiF or I have never used the term boyfriend, just you haters who try to make our special bond something depraved and dirty. Your sick and sad.

w/e you want to tell yourself, farfisa. we're just jealous of your love.. lol

the facts will show that jif was a known chubby chaser/fat magnet back at ji and now has attracted the biggest ball of lard on this site into his harum. I bet your breasts have swollen since you started up with shim..

w/e you want to tell yourself, farfisa. we're just jealous of your love.. lol

the facts will show that jif was a known chubby chaser/fat magnet back at ji and now has attracted the biggest ball of lard on this site into his harum. I bet your breasts have swollen since you started up with shim..

I shutter at how many times this has been the focus of one of your late night spank sessions. Your a dirty sick person.

If you're not jealous, you're clearly infatuated.

Again, I wouldnt expect you of all people to understand our relationship. We've never talked about each other as boyfriend/boyfriend, we've never attached any sexual association to our relationship...you jealous haters do.

What you actually dont realize, the more misunderstood our relationship becomes over the years, the stronger our bond grows.

Haters hate on.

If you're not jealous, you're clearly infatuated.

nope.. just amused by it

Again, I wouldnt expect you of all people to understand our relationship. We've never talked about each other as boyfriend/boyfriend, we've never attached any sexual association to our relationship...you jealous haters do.

What you actually dont realize, the more misunderstood our relationship becomes over the years, the stronger our bond grows.

Haters hate on.

see, we're just jealous of the bond between Bupsee and Crushlove.. lol

Archived