Funniest show on TV?

Falcon63

Father Ted

that show is absolute classic. Doogle's work is amazing and he was also very good on "My Hero"

funniest shows right now:

1) Parks and Rec

2) 30 Rock

3) Archer

4) Community

5) The Office

so yeah that's 4 out of the top 5 on the same network on the same night.

Fiona is no Poppy.

Fiona has this natural hostility that mixed with her physical presence has me to believe she would do all the work if her and I worked out together. Poppy looks like the type that would want you to move. Don't like moving, don;t like Poppy. Fiona > Poppy

Fiona has this natural hostility that mixed with her physical presence has me to believe she would do all the work if her and I worked out together. Poppy looks like the type that would want you to move. Don't like moving, don;t like Poppy. Fiona > Poppy

Please don't put down the Poppy.

South Park

You know, it's still the top dog when it's on, but the truly great episodes are fewer and farther between as the seasons go on. The Tiger Woods episode was brilliant though, and the Jersey Shore episode gave some good bar material to my buddies and I. I will say that I'll never forget the first time they ran the Michael Jackson episode, I don't think any medium of entertainment has ever made me laugh that hard before or since. And Casa Bonita FTW.

that chick from burn notice looks way hotter then that one you posted, imo

When your opinion differs from mine, please don't post it. Thanks. :D

No really though, it is like splitting hairs. I am a huge fan of that girl from Burn Notice as well. So I am not going to disagree. That would be one contest where you win for losing...

• 4 weeks later...

When your opinion differs from mine, please don't post it. Thanks. :D

No really though, it is like splitting hairs. I am a huge fan of that girl from Burn Notice as well. So I am not going to disagree. That would be one contest where you win for losing...

Dam, I was gonna find that quote that says "even when I lose, I win" from The Bounty Hunter, but I can't find it... :(

I like Tosh.o but he's gotten more blue this year and I don't think he needed to. I just liked him heckling stupid people.

Back in the 70's-80's I really liked SCTV. During that era the comedy was timely and very good. The reruns aren't as funny anymore though. Mostly because comedy is usually relevant to it's time, but also because the ideas have been re-done to the point that their innovation is now cliche.

You know, it's still the top dog when it's on, but the truly great episodes are fewer and farther between as the seasons go on. The Tiger Woods episode was brilliant though, and the Jersey Shore episode gave some good bar material to my buddies and I. I will say that I'll never forget the first time they ran the Michael Jackson episode, I don't think any medium of entertainment has ever made me laugh that hard before or since. And Casa Bonita FTW.

All time south park moments:

George lucas banging a storm trooper doggie style. There was no dialogue, but just the faint sound of the clanking of the storm trooper armor as he was getting plowed was histerical.

Anything involving the retarded character nathan, from his 2 episodes (as the steroid dealer when cartman enters the special olympics and as his retarded self in the towely intervention episode)

Cartmans anal probe

Snooki appearance

The Mr Slave/Paris hilton Whore Off

Cartman's hitler speach

Archived