Thanks for the win. :-)

PantherFrenzy

I'd like to say it was a good game, but well... with like 5 or 6 turnovers from Brooks they couldn't have beaten Houston on a good night. Can't say we played perfect either, but we're on a roll and sorry it had to roll over you guys.

Better luck next time? :wink:

Maybe next time you guys can get Steve Smith involved in the gameplan...I hear he's good :wink:

I'd like to say it was a good game, but well... with like 5 or 6 turnovers from Brooks they couldn't have beaten Houston on a good night. Can't say we played perfect either, but we're on a roll and sorry it had to roll over you guys.

Better luck next time? :wink:

Three things:

1. Y'all need to find a running game quick or you ain't goin' too far this year.

2. Jake Delhomme better get himself back together because he looked terrible yesterday.

3. You don't really root for the Hendricks guys, do you? :wink:

Three replies:

Yeah, we don't have the best running game, but our throwing game seems to get it done for us. We're not the cardiac cats for nothing.

2. I agree about Delhomme. His INT's are killing me this year. With the exception of the 2 games before the Jets game, he's thrown at least one INT in EVERY SINGLE GAME this season INCLUDING the 4 preseason games. I have NO idea what is up with him, but I've got my hunches. This year he doesn't have Peete coaching him on the sideline and we don't have a dedicated QB coach. I think that would rectify a LOT.

3. Yes, I'm a Hendrick girl. :wink: Those boys are hot.

Three things:

1. Y'all need to find a running game quick or you ain't goin' too far this year.

2. Jake Delhomme better get himself back together because he looked terrible yesterday.

3. You don't really root for the Hendricks guys, do you? :wink:

You're just lucky, one, that McCareins dropped that perfect pass from Bolly and, two, that the zebra blew the obvious fumble where Washington picked it up and rambled in for a TD to tie the score 10-10.

Two little moments, two little blinks-of-the-eye and you would have a giant L on your record. Consider yourselves fortunate.

Archived