Question regarding playcalling

4HCrew

yeah... what choice do they have.

For the record I don't know why people say the gameplan handcuffed Brooks against Baltimore - the guy had several 3rd downs to convert and he didn't do it. Now in Carolina we see what happens when you "take the handcuffs off" of Brooks - and still people slam the CS for being too conservative?

You guys saw what happened when you need Brooks Bollinger to step up and win the game with his arm right? He pees his pants and runs into the corner crying. It's not pretty.

For the record I don't know why people say the gameplan handcuffed Brooks against Baltimore - the guy had several 3rd downs to convert and he didn't do it. Now in Carolina we see what happens when you "take the handcuffs off" of Brooks - and still people slam the CS for being too conservative?

You guys saw what happened when you need Brooks Bollinger to step up and win the game with his arm right? He pees his pants and runs into the corner crying. It's not pretty.

Jetnation called it in camp. Brooks should have been cut then. End of story.

13-3 or 30-3, either way it counts the same. i'd rather have a coach that plays to win the game than a coach who goes in with no game plan other than punt.

For the record I don't know why people say the gameplan handcuffed Brooks against Baltimore - the guy had several 3rd downs to convert and he didn't do it.

The Ravens were stacking the box and we were playing from behind the entire game. I for one would like top see some throws on first or even second down in this situation. Instead I get to sit there and wait for the other guys to make a crucial mistake that never came. The guy had a week to get a gameplan in place. Handcuffed is the right term.

Bitonti you have to be kidding me regarding the play calling vs Baltimore..what did Brooks throw 5 passes in the first half? Herm gave the team no chance to win that game.. as T Mac said how about throwing the ball on 1st or 2nd down not on 3rd and 10 and throwing screen passes and dump offs.

Archived