THE NEW MEADOWLANDS JOINT STADIUM: The latest news...

BaumerJet

The word came out today that the Giants & Jets have agreed on using 360Architects as the designers of the 90,000 seat facility. Their design should be available for viewing by mid December.

These are the same architects who were commissioned by the Jets to build the NYSCC.

New%20York%20Jets%20Stadium_open%20roof1.jpg

16795047.jpg

new_york_jets_stadium.jpg

Looks like the Beautiful Glass lady (minus a lid) may have found a new home - on the other side of the Hudson!

http://www.360architects.com/home.html

The word came out today that the Giants & Jets have agreed on using 360Architects as the designers of the 90,000 seat facility. Their design should be available for viewing by mid December.

These are the same architects who were commissioned by the Jets to build the NYSCC.

New%20York%20Jets%20Stadium_open%20roof1.jpg

16795047.jpg

new_york_jets_stadium.jpg

Looks like the Beautiful Glass lady (minus a lid) may have found a new home - on the other side of the Hudson!

http://www.360architects.com/home.html

Nice. So far the Jets have gotten everything that they wanted from the Giants; moved the Giants training away area away from the stadium, got an oval 90,000 seats with suites all around instead of on one side, and got their own architects. Stepchild no more...

Nice. So far the Jets have gotten everything that they wanted from the Giants; moved the Giants training away area away from the stadium, got an oval 90,000 seats with suites all around instead of on one side, and got their own architects. Stepchild no more...

Off to a good start. But I will be happy when I have proof that the stadium won't be draped in GIANT BLUE.

Bad news. The seats are BLUE and there is only one skybox. Despite all the hype, I don't think this stadium will live up to anyone's expectations. Damn, burned again!

Grandstand%20Back.jpg

What's that? The last field Bollinger was considered talented on?

Bad news. The seats are BLUE and there is only one skybox. Despite all the hype, I don't think this stadium will live up to anyone's expectations. Damn, burned again!

Grandstand%20Back.jpg

If Herm is still the coach I'm not sure the Jets will be able to fill that.

Archived