Fullmetal Alchemist Mafia Sign-ups

AVM

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where's my PM? I want one with lots of killing capabilities.

Thanks in advance...

Oh no. Game over for me... can I start the game with Ape and ladyApe, so I can come back as an even worse player after Slats kills me the first time?

Oh no. Game over for me... can I start the game with Ape and ladyApe, so I can come back as an even worse player after Slats kills me the first time?

I enjoy all your posts about other people whining because I'm a huge fan of irony.

I really tried to lay off you last game (and mentioned it in the dead thread again). I don't want my focus in these games to be on you. Please don't go out of your way to attract my attention. Especially if we're both town again.

Thanks in advance.

Where's my PM? I want one with lots of killing capabilities.

Thanks in advance...

Ditto

Im In

Crusher you dirty killer !! I did investigate you and I got scum in return on night one. Then on the night 2 (the night YOU killed my a$$ ) I investigated myself and got scum, LOL soooo you are a dirty killa Crush. BTW due to the fact I got scum on you night one I wanted to get a rise out of you and see if I could get others to hop in and protect you or at least brush it off. I knew you were skimming Crush.

:P

I enjoy all your posts about other people whining because I'm a huge fan of irony.

I really tried to lay off you last game (and mentioned it in the dead thread again). I don't want my focus in these games to be on you. Please don't go out of your way to attract my attention. Especially if we're both town again.

Thanks in advance.

I'm not whining about anything... I was just making a joke with you. Remember a game or so ago you said if you got a killing role you'd kill me on N1 no matter what? So much for friendly banter I guess...

Anyway, this past game I did make a concerted effort early on to play a more calmed down version of my game, and I was actually decent. So, I'm going to try to play a more civilized, less paranoid bulldog, beast a$$hole type of game going forward. When I reverted to my old ways halfway through, I got to see the contrast... its like I need mafia ritalin (sp?) or something. Also, thank Crusher for showing me exactly how scum can try to use my dumb theories against the town. I guess I had to see them try it before I really believed it was as detrimental as you insisted, you were right. :)

Archived