Fullmetal Alchemist Mafia Sign-ups

AVM

I think I cried at the ending of Inception. Ever since I became a dad anything with kids = instant tears.

I'm a softie myself but even I didn't tear up at Inception lol..

Pursuit of Happiness I did though.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a softie myself but even I didn't tear up at Inception lol..

Pursuit of Happiness I did though.

Can't stand Will Smith... his psycho wife, or their ridiculously untalented children... just watched the new Karate Kid. Its wasn't even a remake... it was just a re-skin. Hess might like it.

Can't stand Will Smith... his psycho wife, or their ridiculously untalented children... just watched the new Karate Kid. Its wasn't even a remake... it was just a re-skin. Hess might like it.

I like the Wil Smith but what he's doing to his kids is a bit ridiculous.. they don't have to be rich and famous too.

New KK was decent but the ending move was a bit absurd. Definitley not Danielsons Crane.

Spill the beans homo.. last movie you cried over? was it Point Break?

I really dont watch movies or TV. If I'm at home, I'm watching something sports related on in the background while I either post here, search for music or read random sh*t on the interwebz.

That said, I'm a sucker for father/son movies. And I couldnt tell you the last movie that made me cry...then I saw this...

Pursuit of Happiness.

Definitely shed a tear during this flick.

Why were you crying about a dream?

It wasn't a dream. YOU CAN"T PROVE IT.

For me it wasn't the movie. It was just seeing the little boy and thinking of my boy and all the time that has passed already that I will never get back with him. That's when parenting is awesome and it sucks.

Ok, a couple things here.

1. I plan on buying season 1 of BSC. I'm pretty stoked about this.

2. I cried like a bitch at I am Sam. Say what you will about that movie...I cried.

Oh and The Champ. Waterfalls.

This reminds me... I cried during Rocky, then again when Mickey died in Rocky III.

Spin fail. :P

Yeah, that was one of those that sat int he reply section for a minute and I was like...is this funny, I dont think this is funny, can I get at least one laugh out of it?...figured that would be the case considering my audience.

Maybe not. :)

oh yeah, since netflix the amoutn of tv series i've actually watched has gone through the roof.

the only things I've actually watched in real time are the hbo series, like deadwood

I watched all of lost in like a month before the last season after never seeing before, and then watched weekly in the last season. It's so much better to fly through.. but it does make for some lost sleep if the series is good..

I was going to go through x-files like this.. but i never got into it..

Deadwood was my favorite (we need to do a deadwood Mafia game) I just finished "Dead Like Me " Awesome comedy drama I highly recommend it . Now we're watching Lost which I think is a good show but not in the same league with a Deadwood, Dead Like Me, or Sopranos. Also another really good show is Damages still waiting fro season 3 to go on NetFlix or Blu Ray

Sent them invites. Awaiting replies. Lily already canceled. :(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!one!!exclamationpoint1!!

I wanted lily on this. Sexual pun intended in an effort to bring her back

Yeah, that was one of those that sat int he reply section for a minute and I was like...is this funny, I dont think this is funny, can I get at least one laugh out of it?...figured that would be the case considering my audience.

Maybe not. :)

Cool story bro.

Deadwood was my favorite (we need to do a deadwood Mafia game) I just finished "Dead Like Me " Awesome comedy drama I highly recommend it . Now we're watching Lost which I think is a good show but not in the same league with a Deadwood, Dead Like Me, or Sopranos. Also another really good show is Damages still waiting fro season 3 to go on NetFlix or Blu Ray

I was so pissed when Deadwood got canceled. Then when the rumor of a movie got shot down, I had to get all pissed all over again... great show.

For me it wasn't the movie. It was just seeing the little boy and thinking of my boy and all the time that has passed already that I will never get back with him. That's when parenting is awesome and it sucks.

the estrogen is strong in this one

I'll find a way. Last game I was scum for the first time in a while. Threw off my game. Hence I died shortly after and lost. Moral of the story, vote AVM on day 1.

when in doubt vote avm. That's what i always do.

Archived