Full Metal Alchemist- Official Game Thread

Vicious89x

The Philosophers stone. It allows you to operate outside the laws of equivalent exchange that govern this world. State Alchemists are the special ops of the military. They are able to manipulate elements and weaponize it. Turn a spark into a gigantic flame. Turn stone into metal shards, turn metal into any weapon, turn humans into bombs. But something must be given in order to achieve these. The philosophers stone allows you to bypass that. This is why it is so desperately searched after. There is a group that stages fake wars in order to try and create one.

Ishbal was the most major recent war that many of you have been affected by in some shape way or form. The war the war that raged in Ishbal claimed many lives, but no closer to the stone did any one get.

In order to create the philosophers stone a simple ingredient is required. Human sacrifice. The flesh, blood and souls of humans must be captured and it will then create a true philosophers stone. Well one has been made but no on can find where it is. It is up to you to eliminate all of those who are looking for the stone for their own selfish needs

All PM's have been sent.

Day 1 has begun.

full+metal+alchemist+Logo.jpg

Roster:

1. Hess TEH CRAYZEE

2. CTM TEH D00SH

3. Song TEH SMEXY

4. 80 TEH OVERRATED

5. SMC TEH ARM CHAIR QB

6. I28 TEH APE

7. Slats TEH HIPPIE

8. Brett TEH FAVRE

9. Smash TEH PENNINGTON

10. JiF TEH BODY

11. Pac TEH SUBMISSIVE

12. Sharrow - WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

13. JVoR TEH ASIAN SENSATION

14. Dan The Beast X- TEH HALF SENSATION

15. Verbal- DOLPHINS ARE GAY SHARKS

16. JC- got nothing

17. BG TEH FALLEN GREAT ONE

18. Boobs aka Nae- t!ts OR GTFO

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RULES:

THESE ARE VERY IMPORTANT AS THERE IS A NEW RULE THAT I AM HIGHLIGHTING RIGHT HERE AT THE TOP

THERE IS ONLY 2 ROLE REVEALS ALLOWED PER DAY PHASE. AFTER THE 2ND ONE IF ANYONE ATTEMPTS TO REVEAL OR HINT THERE ROLE I WILL MODKILL YOU WITHOUT QUESTION.

Absolutely NO out-of-thread communications may be either entirely or partially quoted, screen-capped or in any other way directly provided within the game thread (summaries of PMs for purposes of role reveals is allowed, however).

Similarly, You may not reveal the name you were provided with, not even a hint in the slightest degree. I will not be lenient with this. DO NOT HINT at who you are, this is your only warning. If someone wants to guess who you are you can neither confirm nor deny.If you have a power I will strip you of it for that day/night phase. Do it again and I will modkill you.

We all know what the spirit of the game is, and we all know when certain actions, even if not expressly forbidden, fall outside of the spirit of the game. For purposes of this game, I have commissioner of baseball like powers to sanction conduct that violates the spirit of the game, even if not expressly forbidden, up to and including modkilling the player and lying in their role reveal. If you have any question at all whether something you plan to do crosses the line, ask me first. This is your one and only warning.

Format: We will be running a normal mafia format with lynches during the day and night actions during the night. DAY 1 WILL ONLY RUN FOR 60 HOURS. Days will run for 72 hours or until a majority is reached (unvoting after a majority will not count) Night will end in 24 hours or when I receive all night actions – so if you have a night action available but choose not to use it, please PM me to tell me “no Night Action”. The clock will not run on the weekend, so try not to lynch on a Friday. Additionally, the game will start once everyone checks in.

A phase is either Day or Night (in most cases), where Days usually involved voting for lynches and Nights usually involve submitting night actions, such as Night Kills.

Cycle:A complete Day and Night cycle, like Day 1 and Night 1 together make up a complete cycle. Some powers last for a complete cycle while others only for that particular phase.

Night actions will occur instantly, unless otherwise specified. This means that two people night-killing each other will both die (unless one is saved somehow) . Any action not submitted by the deadline will be forfeit for that phase and I will only accept the first action submitted. Once you send in your action, that’s it! (No take backs!) So be sure of your decision! I'm here to talk it through if you need help. I will keep the Night phases open until deadline unless I receive all potential actions available for that phase, but will close the Day when a majority has been reached even if people have unused Day Actions. If you do not wish to use your action during a particular phase, please send me a PM stating that your intention to not use it so that I can cross you off the list.

Night Actions:These are actions that can only be submitted during the night phase. Most night actions should specifically state that it can only be used each night, but if you have any questions about this, please contact me immediately.

Communication: You are not allowed to communicate about this game to anyone outside this game thread, unless specifically authorized.

We expect you to post at least twice per phase. If I do not see that I will search for a replacement. If you drop off entirely, or need to, let me know and I will try to replace you if at all possible. Some of you I have already spoken with about this, so if you suddenly find yourself unable to keep up, simply notify me and we can work something out.

Dead Player Posts: FORBIDDEN! If your player dies, you get one death reaction post that cannot contain any game information other than an ACK! I DIED!!! GO INNOCENTS or something. If you do more than that, I will MK one of your team mates.

Editing Posts: Absolutely Forbidden. If you want to change something you said, quote yourself and correct it – but this is like high school. Once you post something on the thread, it goes on your permanent record. Seriously guys, I don’t care if you edit it for some reason like “I meant to say but”. Just post another post and rewrite it. I will not be lenient with this. I will warn you once and then it’s an instant mod kill.

Quoting the Mod/Revealing Mod Pics: You may not quote anything I say in PM. You can’t game the mod. You can’t talk about what I said or may have said in my PM’s. Play your own game out, do not game the mods.

Vicious and I are co-modding this, meaning he's handling the scenes, I'm doing the vote-count. Any questions can be asked to either one of us, if you want an immediate answer check to see which of us is lurking. Obviously being on different sides of the country some times are better for me, some for him.

If you need anything to be cleared up at all, PLEASE ASK. This doesn't mean either of us will give you an answer, but we will give you a response ;)

Was that joke supposed to be funny? :P though that is what I thought of when I read it too ^^ A Harry Potter game would be awesome actually. So not gay.

This is where I sheepishly admit that I'm also a Harry Potter fan. I hope Vic doesn't obliviate my memory or sectumsempra me. And no, it wasn't supposed to be funny. I'm rarely funny.

MOD NOTE: I will choke you to death and enjoy it.

Why am I "teh overrated"? Don't you have to do something well to get overrated?

This is where I sheepishly admit that I'm also a Harry Potter fan. I hope Vic doesn't obliviate my memory or sectumsempra me. And no, it wasn't supposed to be funny. I'm rarely funny.

Why am I "teh overrated"? Don't you have to do something well to get overrated?

MOD NOTE: Because you went to UNC-W. 20-5 tonight ;)

Nothing to be sheepish about. Though I do have it on good authority that Harry Potter has a small wand. Vic doesn't seem like the type to use a curse made up by Snape, so he'd probably use a Confundus Charm or something not too hurtful lulz

Nothing to be sheepish about. Though I do have it on good authority that Harry Potter has a small wand. Vic doesn't seem like the type to use a curse made up by Snape, so he'd probably use a Confundus Charm or something not too hurtful lulz

So glad you're playing in this game.

Haha! Awesome. Let's lynch her before she kills us all!

Ok, you can go first again.

My plan of attack for this game is now as follows:

1. Slatsy Watsy

2. JVOR

3. Sharrow

4. CTM

5. J80

6. Brett

7. Pac

8. SMC

9. JC

10. Smashmouth

11. Verbal

12. Naeann

13. Hess

14. Song

15. I28

16. JiF (reluctantly, don't want you to die)

17. .... hmmm, who am I forgetting?

Don't tell me you once donned the purple and gold, I'll h8 you forever just like I do EZU if that's the case. I was doing PA for tonight's game; it was brutal.

And on this night, a new rivalry was born.

**Didn't know you did PA, that's pretty cool though. And if it's any sort of consolation prize, we had our Sunday starter suspended "indefinitely" today along with a reliever. Reminds me of losing our best player for the year last year, so I'm concerned...

Vote: AVM

Cause I didn't the last game I played and we got steamrolled as a result of it. :D Who cares if he's the mod.

Mod Note: I'll mod-kill you. I'll mod-kill you dead!!

Without Vic, this game requires him to meet the Asian male quota or else I would.

But my eyes are on JVoY.

I urge you to consider modkilling Slats instead then? Seeing him die is as satisfying as a slice of chocolate cake. Try it, you'll like it.

Archived