Best Cell Phone/Plan?

#27TheDominator

What is the best cell phone and plan now? I am just back in town and I need a cell and smart phone. 5 years ago I had a 600 min a month T-Mobile plan and it was fine. I'd like a better phone, but I'm not interested in too much internet time because I will probably have a work phone within a month. Until yesterday I had a whiteblackberry bold for work with free internet and it was okay, but I wasn't a big fan. I know Max's Android made some decent posts and then sh*t the bed. Any tips on what to go for? I'm probably going to try to get it on Monday. I hate dealing with this crap.

Sprint has the cheapest plans (except T-Mobile, but they're going to be AT&T now so I wouldn't trust them) for smartphones. I would suggest something like the Evo if you had to buy it now. Or you can wait for the Evo 3D.

Funny, the Evo was the one I was looking at, but I think it was an AT&T plan. I shouldn't trust AT&T?

Funny, the Evo was the one I was looking at, but I think it was an AT&T plan. I shouldn't trust AT&T?

The Evo won't work on AT&T's networks...it's a CDMA phone, sold to use on Sprint's network. AT&T is the most expensive or close to it, and if you're going for that price range you'd be better off with Verizon--unless you have a specific phone you want by AT&T. The Droid Incredible S would be a good choice for Verizon.

The Evo won't work on AT&T's networks...it's a CDMA phone, sold to use on Sprint's network. AT&T is the most expensive or close to it, and if you're going for that price range you'd be better off with Verizon--unless you have a specific phone you want by AT&T. The Droid Incredible S would be a good choice for Verizon.

Thanks. That's a bad sign. It means I didn't even know what contract I was reading!

I have not had any issues with verizon-do you need a smart phone or you just want a cell phone?

I would normally just buy a fancy phone like the rest of these guys, but I'm cheap and will probably end up with another workberry. We'll see. I don't absolutely need a smart phone, but it'd probably help. Not around here. My posting record with the whiteberry was abysmal.

Archived