NFL Schedule

Brenjetsfan

Well, wiil they still announce the schedule in April with this lock out?

Would like to know the months for ROAD TRIPS~~~:rolleyes:

I am hoping for philly early, and miami in early december. Denver and Oakland back to back would help me out big time too, i'd just stay out there.

I am hoping for philly early, and miami in early december. Denver and Oakland back to back would help me out big time too, i'd just stay out there.

Philly and Oakland are out as far as I am concerned as their fans are total a-holes. I don't mind the verbal abuse, but those effers like to throw crap at you (food, drinks, batteries etc.) At that point it is hard to turn the other cheek and I prefer not to get arrested. I'm looking at Washington and Baltimore, where they are still dicks but a little more civilized.

Well, wiil they still announce the schedule in April with this lock out?

Would like to know the months for ROAD TRIPS~~~:rolleyes:

Brenda, should the NFL loose the case in Minnesota (which at this point, they might) they have to arrange in advance for a 16 (NOT 18) game schedule.

All because an end of the lockout will force the NFL to run a "NON SALARY CAP" season, just as last year - while negotiations continue.

That being said, NFL network will release the schedule on either April 25, 26th or 27th. All just prior to the Prime Time 1st round on Thursday April 28th, 2011.

Brenda, should the NFL loose the case in Minnesota (which at this point, they might) they have to arrange in advance for a 16 (NOT 18) game schedule.

All because an end of the lockout will force the NFL to run a "NON SALARY CAP" season, just as last year - while negotiations continue.

That being said, NFL network will release the schedule on either April 25, 26th or 27th. All just prior to the Prime Time 1st round on Thursday April 28th, 2011.

Thank you handsome....:rolleyes:

How about a decent schedule this year for the jets-like no holiday games or late Sunday night games that people have to work on Monday

The more sucessfull your team is, the crappier the schedule. Expect at least two Monday night games, two sunday night games, 1 thursday night game and a slew of 4:15 games.

The more sucessfull your team is, the crappier the schedule. Expect at least two Monday night games, two sunday night games, 1 thursday night game and a slew of 4:15 games.

Yes garb I expect the worst- late night games -I have to get up 5 AM in the morning for work!

Yes garb I expect the worst- late night games -I have to get up 5 AM in the morning for work!

Yah, well, welcome to my world. The Pats have had maybe five or six 1:00pm games each year of the last ten years. Sucks.

5:00am? Ugh. I've had a new job for a year now. I am approximately a 7 minute drive from my home. Although I miss working in Boston....the fact that I can wake up at 8:00am every morning makes me very, very happy.

Archived