Eat more chicken people

Maxman

Speaking of chicken wings. Yes, I do partake on occassion. I like 'em hot. I mean hot. Dial 911....there's five alarm fire going on kind of hot. The thing is, so far I have only found one place that has 'em as spicey and hot as I want and it's no where near me. So, unless I book a flight to visit that hole in the wall again, I'm stuck with the "holy hell hot" variety 'round these parts that aren't very hellish at all. Not that any of you could suggest any place in the Boston area....I'm just venting. I suppose if my failed attempts at finding a suitbly hot chicken wing is one of my problems, I'm doing alright...

Speaking of chicken wings. Yes, I do partake on occassion. I like 'em hot. I mean hot. Dial 911....there's five alarm fire going on kind of hot. The thing is, so far I have only found one place that has 'em as spicey and hot as I want and it's no where near me. So, unless I book a flight to visit that hole in the wall again, I'm stuck with the "holy hell hot" variety 'round these parts that aren't very hellish at all. Not that any of you could suggest any place in the Boston area....I'm just venting. I suppose if my failed attempts at finding a suitbly hot chicken wing is one of my problems, I'm doing alright...

Freud would write volumes on this post alone.

Freud would write volumes on this post alone.

LOL!

Meh, I like spicey food. There's a place in Cambridge Ma that has Hell Night twice a year (it was on Man vs. Food). Twice a year they allegedly offer the hottest wings on the planet (I'm skeptical - shocking, I know). Anyway, I've tried to make reservations (required for hell night because it's so popular) and to no avail. Too late. Try next time. Blah, blah, blah. Sad.

Snapple Bottle Cap Fact: There are more chickens than people in the world.

This is a problem. If you see a chicken, eat it.

If this is the logic you use for your next meal, you should start eating termites. I don't know how much they out-number humans, but their population outweighs the human population of the planet by a factor of 10 - so it's a lot!

LOL!

Meh, I like spicey food. There's a place in Cambridge Ma that has Hell Night twice a year (it was on Man vs. Food). Twice a year they allegedly offer the hottest wings on the planet (I'm skeptical). Anyway, I've tried to make reservations (required for hell night because it's so popular) and to no avail. Too late. Try next time. Blah, blah, blah. Sad.

Ever try Dave's Insanity Sauce?

insanity-sauce.jpg

Stuff is the real deal. Add this to any spicy recipe, and you'll never complain about lack of heat again.

I'd eat more chicken if Chick Fil A wasn't closed on Sundays. They should scratch their current marketing campaign with the cows and replace it with some guy yelling "Hello???" into a drive-thru speaker on a Sunday when they're not open.

That or figure out a way to get around this whole day of rest thing. I want my chicken after church on Sundays.

The Title of the this Thread is misleading. I though there were "chicken people" that we are being instructed to eat more of...which made me like, I've never heard of chicken people, let alone eaten one.

LOL.

If this is the logic you use for your next meal, you should start eating termites. I don't know how much they out-number humans, but their population outweighs the human population of the planet by a factor of 10 - so it's a lot!

are these figures including crusher or not?

i have doubts if it's the former

Archived