Happy Birthday sirlancemehlot!!

T0mShane

gg really dropped the ball on this one. Badgering people to follow her on twitter must be all-consuming these days.

Says the man who had to pretend he lost a bet so he could quit twitter.. when in reality he just didnt couldnt succinctly express his oh so wit and pompous pseudo intelectual-isms in 140 characters or less

ANYWAY Sirlance... HAPPY HAPPY DAY!!! :HappyB

i hope is was a grand day!! What kind of cake did you get :)

Says the man who had to pretend he lost a bet so he could quit twitter.. when in reality he just didnt couldnt succinctly express his oh so wit and pompous pseudo intelectual-isms in 140 characters or less

It's like we're two sides of the same coin, and we're about to drop that coin into the peep show token machine.

It's like we're two sides of the same coin, and we're about to drop that coin into the peep show token machine.

hmmm.. i dont need to pay for my peep show.. i think you have a two headed coin there.. no tails on it whatsoever..

HEY SirLance.. HAPPY HAPPY belated B'day! :HappyB

Thanks everyone--belatedly. I'm not sure how I missed this thread--I usually just assume I'm going to be ignored--so I wasn't paying attention. Just the same, I really appreciate the good wishes, in fact, I'm going to post something really funny in honor of this thread. Hilariously funny. Knee-slapping stuff. Guffaw-inducing, even. Soon. Not right now though. but in a little while...watch out! Comedy gold on the way. Any minute now.

I got nothing.

Thanks everyone--belatedly. I'm not sure how I missed this thread--I usually just assume I'm going to be ignored--so I wasn't paying attention. Just the same, I really appreciate the good wishes, in fact, I'm going to post something really funny in honor of this thread. Hilariously funny. Knee-slapping stuff. Guffaw-inducing, even. Soon. Not right now though. but in a little while...watch out! Comedy gold on the way. Any minute now.

You lost your funny?

I got nothing.

That and my sense of self-worth. i blame both losses on the wife. Also the Championship game against Denver a while back. She's had a hand in all of it.

Come to think of it--I'd better check her date book for Shane's number. Our symptoms are remarkably similar.

The woman's a succubus.

Archived